News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Does absolutely everything happen for reason

Started by Sarah, August 05, 2020, 09:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Peace

I used to get this recurring dream when I was a child. It was a dream where I would find myself walking on a staircase which was probably inside a tall building. I never got to walk into any rooms, just the stairs.The stairs would always be covered completely in water or sometimes when I would get the dream again on a different night, there would be puddles. The whole place would have this greenish hue to it. I still don't know what this dream meant and why I dreamt this multiple times. It felt random, as if it happened for no reason.

I know dreams are part of our subconscious mind. However in the Qur'an, prophet Yusuf had dreams and they clearly symbolised events that were going to occur and sun and moon symbolised his parents (if I remember correctly).

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Jafar

Quote from: Sarah on August 05, 2020, 09:53:33 PM
I used to get this recurring dream when I was a child. It was a dream where I would find myself walking on a staircase which was probably inside a tall building. I never got to walk into any rooms, just the stairs.The stairs would always be covered completely in water or sometimes when I would get the dream again on a different night, there would be puddles. The whole place would have this greenish hue to it. I still don't know what this dream meant and why I dreamt this multiple times. It felt random, as if it happened for no reason.

And what is your perception of it?
Happy? Confused? Scared?
Are you scared of water?

If you are, then the next time you dreamed the same dream again, try to go and enter the water.
And then imagine how lovely things inside the water is, inside you find colorful coral reef,  colorful fish, dolphins, the things that you like.