Author Topic: Do you think God is separate from us?  (Read 1287 times)

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
Do you think God is separate from us?
« on: July 28, 2020, 03:29:12 AM »
Peace,

Yes
No
I don't know
Others

Thanks for your inputs

Peace

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
Re: Do you think God is separate from us?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 08:39:36 AM »
Yes
No
I don't know
Others
Thanks for your inputs

I think that the god is separate from us but we are not separate from the god.

Peace,

Ayman

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 09:05:47 AM »
I clarify my question:

Is there a physical separation between all of creation and God?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 12:49:19 PM »
Nobody can give the correct answer except God himself.

Human can only choose the "dont know"  option its not any harm admitting we dont know instead of claiming something on wishful thinking.

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
How do you undestand the following verses :

8 :17 It was not you who killed them, but it was God who killed them. And it was not you who launched when you did, but it was God who launched. And so that the believers would be tested well by Him. God is Hearer, Knowledgeable.

94:1 Did We not comfort your chest,
94:2 And take from you your burden,
94:3 Which had put strain on your back?

67:19 Have they not looked to the birds lined-up together above them, and they contract? It is the Almighty who holds them. He is Seer of all things.

3:6   He is the One who pictures you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god except He, the Noble, the Wise

26:80 "And if I am sick, He is the One who cures me.

93:7 And He found you lost, and He guided you?
93:8 And He found you in need, so He gave you riches.

33:43 He is the One who  yusallee (from salat) upon you, along with His angels, to bring you out of darkness and into the light. And He is ever Merciful towards the believers.

33:56   God and His angels yusalloona upon the prophet. O you who believe, you shall salloo upon him, and comply completely.

The verses where God says he is closer to us than our jugular vein, he is the first and the last, the apparent and the intimate.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 07:38:57 PM »
I clarify my question:

Is there a physical separation between all of creation and God?

God is One.. No one before Him and No one after Him.. No-one equal to Him..

We were nothing.. There is a period we were nothing to be called.. So physically we were not there... God is absolute..

I strongly believe God is separate... We are just creations..separate entity..

God doesn't need us,  but we rely on Him.. That makes us separate...

We are separate, but we can't be separated from God to proceed our journey destined..

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »
Peace,

I agree, we are not separate from God, his spirit is in us. The verses quoted show the intimate connection between the Creator and his creation.

Peace.

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 02:14:10 PM »
God is everywhere.
Only the one infinite Creator exists.
He is the apparent /the exterior/the visible and the inside/the intimate/ the invisible.
God is the Light of the heavens and the earth.
We are a piece of universal consciousness.
we are divided into a multitude of forms, interconnected despite the apparent illusion of physical separation.
We are all one.

2:115 And to God belongs the east and the west, so wherever you turn, there is the face of God. God is Encompassing, Knowledgeable.

24:35 God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which there is a lamp, the lamp is encased in a glass, the glass is like a radiant planet, which is lit from a blessed olive tree that is neither of the east nor of the west, its oil nearly gives off light even if not touched by fire. Light upon light, God guides to His light whom He pleases. And God sets forth examples for the people, and God is aware of all things.

15:29 “So when I evolve him, and blow from My Spirit in him, you shall yield to him.”

32:9 Then He evolved him, and blew into him from His Spirit. And He made for you the hearing, the eyesight, and the minds; rarely are you thankful.

66:12 And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who safeguarded her chastity, so We blew into it from Our Spirit, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His Books; and she was of those who were devout.

50:16 And We have created the human being and We know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than his jugular vein.

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 10:37:54 PM »
Peace

36:83    Therefore, praise be to the One in whose Hand is the sovereignty / malakootu of all things, and to Him you will be returned.

7:185    Have they not looked at the dominion / malakooti of the heavens and the earth, and all that God has created? Perhaps their time is drawing near; so in which narrative after this one will they believe?

23:88    Say: "In whose hand is the sovereignty y / malakootu of all things, and He protects while there is no protector against Him, if you know?"

6:75    And it is such that We showed Abraham the kingdom/malakoota of the heavens and the earth, so that he will be of those who have certainty.

21:56    He said: "No, your lord is the Lord / rabb of the heavens and the earth, the One who initiated them. And I bear witness to such."

56:83    So when the time comes and it reaches your throat.
56:84    And at that moment you look around.
56:85    We are closer to it than you are, but you do not see.

6:164    Say: "Shall I seek other than God as a Lord when He is the Lord / rabbu of everything?" And every soul earns what is for it; and no bearer may carry the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return and He will inform you of what you disputed in.

23:116    So, Exalted is God, the sovereign, the truth, there is no god except He, the Lord of the noble Throne.

Peace

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 04:46:27 AM »
He is the first / al-awwal and the last / alakhir

28:70    And He is God, there is no god except He. To Him belongs all praise in the first / al-oola and in the last / al-akhira , and judgment belongs with Him, and to Him you will be returned.

Wherever we turn, there is the face of God.

55:26 Everyone upon it will fade away.
55:27 And the face of your Lord will remain/yabqa; One with Majesty and
Honor.

Only God exists, we will be returned to him, the source, the first and the last.

28:88 And do not call besides God any god, there is no god except He. Everything will fade away except His face. To Him is the judgment, and to Him you will be returned.