Author Topic: The fuel of hell and the new life forms of heaven  (Read 8373 times)

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
The fuel of hell and the new life forms of heaven
« on: July 20, 2020, 10:37:23 PM »
Peace everyone,

Just a quick post with some brief thoughts. I believe that it is impossible to understand our purpose in life and the after life without understanding the meaning of "jinn".

The human fantasy (jinn) is the only source of falsehood in the universe. For example, other creatures and the entire universe don’t care about our fantasized black cube or black stones. If the entire human race goes extinct tomorrow, the universe will remain true and there will be no kissing or fondling of “holy” stones. This truth that permeates the universe and holds it together is independent of humans and for all intents and purposes it is the god (This proves the existence of the god without any doubt).

31:30 This is because the god is the truth and what they call upon other than him is the falsehood and the god is the one who is the high and the grand.

Since the god is literally the truth, controlling our fantasy (the only source of falsehood in the universe) by having it submit to our true “self” naturally serves the truth.

2:30. And when the god said to the controllers: “I am making in the earth a leader”. They said: “Do you make in it that who corrupts in it and sheds blood while we exalt with your praise and sanctify for you?” He said: “I know what you don’t know.”

Humans serve the god by fulfilling their duty as good stewards of this blessed earth. The human imagination, when it is controlled with the truth and submits to us (as it was originally supposed to do), drives all of our progress and inventions that enable us to lead this earth.

Uncontrolled fantasies are the fuel of hell. Literally hell is the worst thing a person can imagine.

72:15. And as for the deviators, they are the firewood of hell.

111:4 And his mate is a relentless bearer of firewood.

Allegorically, fantasies are produced by humans like a pregnant woman who relentlessly produces offspring. Except in this case her offspring is like firewood constantly fueling her own hell. There is no life in hell since there is no water, the ingredient for life.

7:50. And the companions of hell call the companions of heaven: “spare some water for us or some of what the god provided you.” They reply: “The god forbade them on the unappreciative.”

Hell is not a place but is a state of no life and no death (87:13). It is a state of being trapped in one’s own worst fantasies. It is like a constant eternal nightmare. On the other hand, the good fantasies are allegorically given water (the ingredient of life).

72:16 And had they (the fantasies) been straight on the way, they would have been given plenty of water to drink.

It is important to purify the imagination and control it. In the new phase of creation after death the good controlled fantasies would be given water as the allegorical ingredient of life and will become new life forms. On the other hand, those who are linked to bad uncontrolled fantasies will stay stuck in the hell of the bad fantasy world and they will have no place in this new phase of creation. For example, imaginary stone cubes and black stones deities that have powers to wipe sins and return a person sinless like a baby have no business as new life forms in the afterlife. Therefore, those uncontrolled fantasies (devils) and those who are tied to them cannot be part of the true afterlife and will remain stuck in the bad fantasy state (hell).

Peace,

Ayman

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
Re: The fuel of hell and the new life forms of heaven
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 01:00:49 AM »
Peace,

From the following verses, I understand Aljinn et aljinns. As two different creations.
Like human beings, Aljinn have feet, hearts, eyes, ears, offspring, soldiers, nations, they speak, warn, think, create and have received messengers among them.

72:1
Say: "It has been inspired to me that a group of Jinn were listening." They said: "We have heard a magnificent Qur'an!"
72:2
"It guides to what is correct, so we believed in it, and we will not set up anyone with our Lord."
72:3
"And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord, He has not taken a wife nor a son."
72:4
"And the foolish one among us used to say lies about God."
72:5
"And we had thought that neither mankind nor the Jinn would ever utter a lie against God."
72:6
"And there were men from among mankind who used to seek help from the men among the Jinn, but they only increased them in sin / rahaqan /fatigue, exhaustion."

6:112
And as such, We have permitted the enemies of every prophet-human and Jinn devils-to inspire each other with fancy words in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

6:128
And the Day We gather them all: "O assembly of Jinn, you have managed to take many from mankind." Their supporters from mankind said: "Our Lord, we have indeed enjoyed one another, and we have reached our destiny to which You delayed us." He said: "The Fire is your dwelling, abiding therein, except as your Lord wishes." Your Lord is Wise, Knowledgeable.

6:130
"O assembly of Jinn and mankind, did not messengers come to you from amongst you and narrate to you My revelations, and warn you of the meeting of this Day?" They said: "Yes, we bear witness upon ourselves;" and the worldly life deceived them, and they bore witness upon themselves that they were rejecters.

7:38
He said: "Enter with the multitude of nations before you from mankind and Jinn to the Fire!" Every time a nation entered, it cursed its sister nation, until they are all gathered inside it; then the last of them says to the first: "Our Lord, these are the ones who have misguided us, so give them double the retribution of the Fire!" He replied: "Each will receive double, but you do not know."

7:179
And We have given to Hell many of the Jinn and mankind; they had hearts with which they did not understand, and they had eyes with which they did not see, and they had ears with which they did not hear. They are like hoofed animals; no, they are even more astray. These are the unaware ones.

18:50
And We said to the angels: "Yield to Adam." So they all yielded except for Satan. He was of the Jinn, he disobeyed the order of his Lord. Will you take him and his progeny as allies besides Me, while they are your enemy? Miserable for the transgressors is the substitute!

27:17
And the soldiers of Solomon were gathered, comprising of mankind and Jinn and birds, for they were to be spread out.

27:39
A powerful being from among the Jinn said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your station. For I am strong and trustworthy."

34:12
And for Solomon the wind was given, traveling one month coming and one month going, and We caused a spring of tar to flow for him. And from among the Jinn are those that worked for him with the permission of his Lord; and any one of them who turns from Our commands, We shall cause him to taste the retribution of the Fire.

41:25
And We assigned to them associates who adorned their present and past actions-and the sentence was deserved by them-as it was for the nations before them of Jinn and mankind; they were losers.

41:29
And those who have rejected will say: "Our Lord, show us those who have misled us from among the Jinn and mankind so we can trample them under our feet, so that they would be the lowest."

46:18
These are the ones against whom the sentence has been deserved in nations who had come before them of mankind and Jinn; they are the losers.

46:29
And We dispatched to you a company of Jinn, in order to let them listen to the Qur'an. So when they arrived there, they said: "Pay attention." Then, when it was finished, they returned to their people, to warn them.

55:33
O assembly of Jinn and mankind, if you can penetrate the boundaries of the heavens and the earth, then go ahead and penetrate. You will not penetrate without might.

Peace

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 04:02:36 AM »
These seem to be conclusions from self-reflection, which is good, but there is more to it imo, so allow me to contribute with my two cents.

An example of falsehood that is not necessarily "human fantasy" is impressions (e.g a woman seeing her husband talking to another woman and becomes jealous) Not that impressions are always wrong, but they are likely to be wrong because they are not founded on something that make them true. This is the real question: What is the source of truth. And of course if truth has a source then it must be unique or in a sense coherent with any other source of truth, because as Ibn Rushd said, truth cannot negate truth.

Now truth, how do you know that what you think is true is really true ? People have to have a tool by which they can measure truth. Otherwise, in the absence of such tool, people are left with things that make them feel comfortable. In other words, in the absence of such tool, people will inevitably choose what brings them pleasure, self-fulfillement, comfort...something that serves them selfishly, this is the is the root of "evil", imo.

Do we even have such tool ? is it internal or external ? Are we born with it, do we acquire it ?

I think we have it, it is what makes humans above animals, our ability to reason, to think logically, to reflect on oneself etc, it is something that is tied to our mind. Now do we have access to it ? Not that granted, one has to learn to use it, or in a sense "follow it", and the more you do the more it clears out for you as if it was foggy in the first place. Or like Rumi says: "Sit, be still, and listen. You are drunk and we are at the edge of the roof!".

If such thing is really is the tool by which truth is determined, then in fact, science is a good example of it. If scientists are able to uncover the inner workings of the different things in our universe using that very tool, and the possibility that our universe was created by a a God Being, and such inner workings were meticulously designed by God, doesn't that sort of make that tool something shared between us and God  ? Or at the very least, it allows us to understand the hows and whys of God's creation ? Isn't that something ?

What happens when we continuously apply that tool on our own self and life ? We gain self-knowledge, understanding and wisdom. But it is not as easy as applying it on external things the way scientists do. Because we are constantly inclined to go for what brings us self-fulfillement, that selfish nature of the human body. It is as if, scientists were continuously offered large sums of money to back certain theories. Will there be any truth ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 11:01:20 AM »
Interesting topic.
Here is a problem, also according to Science, quote:

"Psychologists have shown that people have a very, very strong, robust confirmation bias.
What this means is that when they have an idea, and they start to reason about that idea, they are going to mostly find arguments for their own idea. They're going to come up with reasons why they're right, they're going to come up with justifications for their decisions. They're not going to challenge themselves.

And the problem with the confirmation bias is that it leads people to make very bad decisions and to arrive at crazy beliefs. And it's weird, when you think of it, that humans should be endowed with a confirmation bias. If the goal of reasoning were to help us arrive at better beliefs and make better decisions, then there should be no bias. The confirmation bias should really not exist at all.

But if you take the point of view of the argumentative theory, having a confirmation bias makes complete sense. When you're trying to convince someone, you don't want to find arguments for the other side, you want to find arguments for your side. And that's what the confirmation bias helps you do.

The idea here is that the confirmation bias is not a flaw of reasoning, it's actually a feature. It is something that is built into reasoning; not because reasoning is flawed or because people are stupid, but because actually people are very good at reasoning — but they're very good at reasoning for arguing.
Not only does the argumentative theory explain the bias, it can also give us ideas about how to escape the bad consequences of the confirmation bias."

We like to think of ourselves as rational creatures, blessed with this Promethean gift of being able to decipher the world and uncover all sorts of hidden truths.

Or do we sometimes convince ourselves  "falsehoods" as "truths"
Yes, human nature is weird.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 12:01:02 PM »
Everything that the human being creates and realizes comes from his imagination.

Depending on his family, social, cultural conditioning, his generational heritage, he is constantly bombarded with thoughts.

When he is identified with a thought / emotion, he becomes this thought / emotion, he acts as a consequence of this thought / emotion which deprives him of all freedom of action.

The good news is, we are not those thoughts, we can be freed from them by being aware of the thoughts in our fields of consciousness, our inner space.

We can neither purify them, nor control them, they only pass through our fields of consciousness like clouds in the sky. Believing that we can fight or stop a thought / emotion, we only exacerbate it.

The best way to purify ourself of thoughts / emotions is to observe them without any personal desire to modify them,
the interior struggle ceases, the miracle of letting go takes place, God relaxes our chests. Life flows smoothly in peace, joy and love.

We live in hell when we live in struggle, we say no to life events, we believe in the illusion of thoughts and our inner separation from the outside world. When this inner separation ceases, we become vast inside and no thought / emotion can pollute our inner peace.

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 01:39:21 PM »
From the following verses, I understand Aljinn et aljinns. As two different creations.
Like human beings, Aljinn have feet, hearts, eyes, ears, offspring, soldiers, nations, they speak, warn, think, create and have received messengers among them.

Peace Houriya/Marie, it is nice to discuss with you the great reading again. The fantasy and the human are indeed two different creations that are bonded together. While the human is a living creature, the fantasy is not a living creature since it is not made of water but of fire. The fantasy uses the human as a vehicle to walk to listen and to produce beautiful art (such as statues for Solomon) and when the human makes it submit with the truth in the law of aerodynamics it can produce flying machines      (such as a flying machine that enables rapid travel to transport the queen's throne to Solomon).

Peace,

Ayman

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 02:23:26 PM »
An example of falsehood that is not necessarily "human fantasy" is impressions (e.g a woman seeing her husband talking to another woman and becomes jealous) Not that impressions are always wrong, but they are likely to be wrong because they are not founded on something that make them true.

Peace Cerberus, impression is based on the imagination. Although the human imagination is the source of all falsehood in the universe, this doesn't mean that truth cannot come from controlled imagination. Take your example of "impression". I talk to someone on the phone and I get the impression that they are a young 18 year old boy. When I meet them, they are actually a 60 years old man. What gave me the impression is my imagination. As I control my imagination with the truth from meeting them, I change my impression and so on. If I am really in strong control of my imagination, then I wouldn't even form an impression about their age until I meet them and ask them what their age is :) 

This is the real question: What is the source of truth. And of course if truth has a source then it must be unique or in a sense coherent with any other source of truth, because as Ibn Rushd said, truth cannot negate truth.

Humans are not the source of the truth. The truth is out there whether humans find it or not. We are merely trying to get closer to the truth. Whether you have an impression about someone's age or not, you can only get closer to the date of birth but not down to the exact millisecond. You cannot control the time dimension that makes him age or the rate of regeneration of cells in his body to make him look younger or older. The god is the truth and is the source of all truth.

Now truth, how do you know that what you think is true is really true ? People have to have a tool by which they can measure truth. Otherwise, in the absence of such tool, people are left with things that make them feel comfortable. In other words, in the absence of such tool, people will inevitably choose what brings them pleasure, self-fulfillement, comfort...something that serves them selfishly, this is the is the root of "evil", imo.

In the traditional judeo-christian human-centric view of the world the human is at the center of the universe and thus his measurement of the truth is what defines truth. In the great reading world view truth is independent of humans and truth is not determined by our measurement. Our measurement is merely an attempt to get closer to the truth that is already out there no matter what we choose. 

Do we even have such tool ? is it internal or external ? Are we born with it, do we acquire it ?

We do have a tool to help us serve the truth. The tool is our true self, which is part of the universal truth. When your imagination submits to your "true you" as it was supposed to do from the start then you can get closer to the truth and serve it (get closer to the god and serve him, since the god is for all intents and purposes the truth).

I think we have it, it is what makes humans above animals, our ability to reason, to think logically, to reflect on oneself etc, it is something that is tied to our mind. Now do we have access to it ? Not that granted, one has to learn to use it, or in a sense "follow it", and the more you do the more it clears out for you as if it was foggy in the first place. Or like Rumi says: "Sit, be still, and listen. You are drunk and we are at the edge of the roof!".

Indeed, knowing the "true you" (your real self) that is part of the truth in the universe and having your imagination submit to it (as it was supposed to from the start) is what clears the fog. The true self is what remains after we die since truth is independent of humans.

If such thing is really is the tool by which truth is determined, then in fact, science is a good example of it. If scientists are able to uncover the inner workings of the different things in our universe using that very tool, and the possibility that our universe was created by a a God Being, and such inner workings were meticulously designed by God, doesn't that sort of make that tool something shared between us and God  ? Or at the very least, it allows us to understand the hows and whys of God's creation ? Isn't that something ?

Yes. Scientists use those tools to get closer to the truth in the universe. Scientists don't create truth. The god is not some being in white robes sitting on a cloud. The god is the truth and the universe is created with the truth. It is not a possibility. It is a certainty.

What happens when we continuously apply that tool on our own self and life ? We gain self-knowledge, understanding and wisdom. But it is not as easy as applying it on external things the way scientists do. Because we are constantly inclined to go for what brings us self-fulfillement, that selfish nature of the human body. It is as if, scientists were continuously offered large sums of money to back certain theories. Will there be any truth ?

Indeed controlling our imagination and making it submit to our real self is simple but can be hard because we often forget ourselves and we let the imagination take over. 

Peace,

Ayman

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 02:36:55 PM »
Everything that the human being creates and realizes comes from his imagination.

Indeed the imagination (the jinn) plays an important role in everything the human creates. It can make us create idols and black cubes when it controls us or we can make it submit to us with the truth and invent technology to help us lead the earth.

Depending on his family, social, cultural conditioning, his generational heritage, he is constantly bombarded with thoughts.
When he is identified with a thought / emotion, he becomes this thought / emotion, he acts as a consequence of this thought / emotion which deprives him of all freedom of action.
The good news is, we are not those thoughts, we can be freed from them by being aware of the thoughts in our fields of consciousness, our inner space.
We can neither purify them, nor control them, they only pass through our fields of consciousness like clouds in the sky. Believing that we can fight or stop a thought / emotion, we only exacerbate it.
The best way to purify ourself of thoughts / emotions is to observe them without any personal desire to modify them,
the interior struggle ceases, the miracle of letting go takes place, God relaxes our chests. Life flows smoothly in peace, joy and love.
We live in hell when we live in struggle, we say no to life events, we believe in the illusion of thoughts and our inner separation from the outside world. When this inner separation ceases, we become vast inside and no thought / emotion can pollute our inner peace.

Indeed our true self by being "true" is inherently part of the truth in the universe (the outside world).

Peace,

Ayman

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 03:09:06 PM »
Basically we are social animals. We do not live our own lives, we live our “expected/dictated/pressurized” life by society.
We conform to the majority or are made to conform to the majority.
Those trying to live their own lives are very few people in this world of “expectations”. This is what most people see as reality, conforming to the systems of men.

Or one can ask what is our own life? This may lead to what brother Cerberus was talking about in his post. They reflect on themselves or should reflect.

But the magnet of society is too strong and keeps pulling us towards conformity.

So, the truth becomes irrelevant to the majority.
.Living our lives then will be dependent on the created, and we cut ourselves from the Creator. We take on other gods as a god and ignore The GOD.
Therefore we live our life the wrong way around ,the illusion becomes our reality and the reality becomes an illusion to us.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 11:06:15 PM »
The human being is endowed with a brain to reason, a hidden imaginary, I do not consider it as a second entity nested with the human being. There are a lot of repetitive, unnecessary, destructive thoughts.

The Jinn can lead humans astray, yet sayateen are among us and among the jinn. What comes from the human or the jinn, God only knows (desires, passion ..).

When we identify with a thought, it controls our life, takes power over us. The little inner voice is within us, depends on our experience, our heritage, on the known.