Author Topic: New member here from indonesian  (Read 225 times)

Aclon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +1/-0
New member here from indonesian
« on: July 19, 2020, 03:56:00 PM »
 :peace: Salam my brother and sister, i might join late for this year so i'll start with the introduction about me.
i was ex sunni and i have been through a lot of hard time from this existencial crisis and trying to find my true self. By discovering possible things in my religion, i decide to uncover the truth about divine and also the beginning of things, wow that's so deep! so anyway i came  from indonesia and i just discover quranism after i went to college and have hard time to believe in hadith and sect. things have been so different since i changed my path and so i decide that i want to join quranism community and gather all possible knowledge and opinion from different perspective and i think that is the kind of islam community that work well with me. I do really hope that i won't offend anyone's belief and i do really hope we can cooperate about finding the truth  :handshake:

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: New member here from indonesian
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 06:53:59 AM »
Salam Aclon,

:welcome:

If you don't mind, would you share how did you discover God Alone in the college? Did somebody introduce it to you? If nobody introduced it to you, what was your turning point?

Wassalam,
Ade

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 02:04:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum Acton.
GOD bless you.
Keep searching.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Aclon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
Salam Aclon,

:welcome:

If you don't mind, would you share how did you discover God Alone in the college? Did somebody introduce it to you? If nobody introduced it to you, what was your turning point?

Wassalam,
Ade

Salam ade, it came from full study and research on some part at quran and accidently meet some quranist with the same mind from Quora and then they decide to let me join their whatsapp group, i have a lot of good time in there and also engage in some debate but we still remain peaceful. For now i want to explore the community a little bit and draw some wisdom from other.

And to all of the reply, thank you. May allah give us a good time in this pandemic and keep us healthy with his blessing.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 10:02:06 PM »
Salam/Peace Aclon, welcome to this forum.