News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ourbeacon fourm: very undemocratic platform

Started by Asifzaheer, June 05, 2020, 08:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asifzaheer

Salaam alaikum.
I have been a visiting ourbecon forum since 2008. Many of times moderators their delete posts without notifying why they r doing that.
Recently I Posted their the same question which I posted here at FM i.e Muhammad(s) location. One of the moderator their,Khalil khan,a very arrogant person instead of replying or not to the question he asked me what is the proof that I am an Indian Muslim.To that I replied,u r talking like NarendraModi,Pm of India,who is also asking the same question to Indian Muslim. Khalil khan deleted the entire thread. Such a arrogant person.
Ourbeacon is loosing its touch.

Shumali

I think Khalil khan faktewaley is Dr. Shabbir himself, there are other arrogant people like Shangrila etc....

Layth

Salam.

I had a look at that site..seems very idol centric to the "honorable" Dr. Shabir.

I love how he talks in his intro about King Faisal and how "quranic" he was - as if the Quran never admonishes monarchies and the rubbish systems they produce?!
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Wakas

It is more restrictive compared to here. That has been my experience.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Fadiva

Quote from: Asifzaheer on June 05, 2020, 08:28:38 AM
Salaam alaikum.
I have been a visiting ourbecon forum since 2008. Many of times moderators their delete posts without notifying why they r doing that.
Recently I Posted their the same question which I posted here at FM i.e Muhammad(s) location. One of the moderator their,Khalil khan,a very arrogant person instead of replying or not to the question he asked me what is the proof that I am an Indian Muslim.To that I replied,u r talking like NarendraModi,Pm of India,who is also asking the same question to Indian Muslim. Khalil khan deleted the entire thread. Such a arrogant person.
Ourbeacon is loosing its touch.

Peace,

Is that the fact to be an Indian muslim matters ? As non Indian we can't share our opinion? or as non muslim ? Or should you be both of them ?
They seems to be very suspicious (reading your post). You shouldn't participate in a discussion forum in which you think censure is overused.

good logic

It seems many forums do not like extreme views against the "lies" about the prophet or their take on Qoran. Especially "Muslim forums".
I have only been accepted by a handful of forums and warned by all except this forum.. The only two forums that I still use and like to  discuss with members are  these two:
Free minds.
Qoran message.

The others I am not given any chance. My replies in one or two others keep disappearing straight after I press "submit" It is no use complaining as it does not really matter to me. It just shows their unfairness and bias towards free speech.
I agree there should be rules ,but some break the rules themselves and act unfairly against those who do not agree with their take on Islam even though they have not broken any forum rules.

Do not worry brother, you probably better off without joining those who donot want you.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Asifzaheer

Thanx for sharing ur thoughts n experinces. I agree with you all.