Author Topic: Need the FM link where splitting of the moon is discussed.  (Read 1082 times)

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Salaama all.
Plz someone point me to the discussion thread of "splitting of the moon",ehere it is discussed very well,bcz i am not able to find through the search function.

Wasalaam and thanx

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-4
Re: Need the FM link where splitting of the moon is discussed.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 03:34:33 AM »
Salam,

I have no idea where you can find this topic if its not listed under prophecies.

However, just to add my own view, this event has already come to pass in 1969 when mankind landed on the moon.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 04:43:59 AM »
Salam,

I have no idea where you can find this topic if its not listed under prophecies.

However, just to add my own view, this event has already come to pass in 1969 when mankind landed on the moon.

Peace..

All those who claim mankind landed on moon in 1969 and talked over the phone to those on the moon,  must be responsible for what they claim wittingly or unwittingly...

Better use 17:36 if not known... Having to be in a convinced situation in something which has no glaring proof manifestly ...
God bless and guide soon  before its too late...

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-4
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 05:17:16 AM »
Salam jkhan,

I am not a fan of flat earth or fake moon landing theories - so excuse me if I skip that part.

The Qur'an tells us that as a sign of the nearing of the Hour, the moon will be "inshaq" (54:1)

The word "inshaq" is used as "tear", but is also used in Arabic as "reached/breached"

For example: you can say "inshaq Al-Fajr" (the dawn has been reached)

https://www.almaany.com/
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)