Author Topic: Hell forever? Hassan Redwan  (Read 3168 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Hell forever? Hassan Redwan
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2020, 08:49:38 AM »
The only difference is parents are not aware what path kid will choose.
Source of creation knows it all.

Source of creation also created the direction in the mind to what path that kind/type of mind will follow.
Does it still feel like freewill?

Evil and good are a side of same coin. both are infact a same thing with different degrees,like light and dark. Creating characters with degrees is the act of source. Like in a movie characters are created by the writer who decide which character plays which role negative or positive. If character refuse to play a role of negative the whole script will not work he must need to b negative for the success of story. What choice do a character have in all of this?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2020, 03:27:53 PM »
The relevant issue is whether the child is aware and is not forced into the path  they take by the parent. The parent knowing or not knowing which path the child takes is not an issue or relevant.
The creator as far as my experience as a human goes is not forcing me to  choose my path. I am fully aware of this.

To my knowledge  also , I have never heard or witnessed of any human being forced to choose a path by the creator.
 This makes the individual alone responsible for the choice of their path.
GOD bless.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2020, 04:58:18 PM »
What is it that choose the path?
Who designed the thing that choose the path?

Further more

The factors due to which one choose a path? All are coming through 5 senses by outside agencies what forced the ONEself to choose a specific path.

What is it?

MIND or Life force or the events happened to a human body what make a memory of the information recieved by senses?

And upon recieving that information body/mind/life force choose the path what is experienced by it.

All this is illusion what make people believe they are free willed, in reality they dnt know who are they and what is it that known as "I" and  what is it that choose?

Thats another matter if u submit what is chosen for you already either play negative or positive role of that play you will ending in rewards and money.

Even the paths are designed and set by path-maker or path-designer.

Example : mr X is aware everything about his created character and he set a path or options for him.

Thats how he will work it out first he want that character to eat something he have option either meat or vegetable...

Now foe this he desinged the stomach what only like to digest meat hence his choice is already in the knowledge of mr X.

Now mr X set a rule if my creation will kill someone for meat then i will punish him to fire.

And then he said i told you already its your choice of choosing the path hence punishment due  :bravo: thats called a perfect un-forceful choice.  :rotfl:

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 04:33:32 AM »
Let us ask the following question:
Is there a better alternative ? i.e could the creator have chosen to create differently?
This is where we need to reflect on two things:
- Why did GOD not create "perfect" beings to start with?
-What is a "perfect" being?

The meaning of one GOD goes a long way to explain what is creation and why create this way.

Creating a "perfect" being by definition is contradictory to "there can only be one GOD". A perfect being means GOD Alone. Perfect in knowledge and everything else. So surely GOD knows how and why create.

Any creation of GOD then has to learn from GOD. That learning has to be done through experiences. 
Everything belongs to GOD. GOD s kingdom is perfect. The learning process of GOD s creation allows them a share in that kingdom.

All subjects of GOD kingdom  will have perfect happiness and live in a perfect system under GOD as the only king.
Those that do not reach this deep conviction and deep loyalty to want to be in GOD s kingdom will carry on through other experience/s as GOD wills.

All experiences require systems. Creations are simply choosing systems.
GOD seems to have a perfect plan for unity,happiness and a brilliant common goal for all His creation if they are  ready to learn and  accept the perfect system.
I wonder if we can come up with a better alternative of how to create?
GOD bless.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 06:51:51 AM »

I wonder if we can come up with a better alternative of how to create?

WE cannot and we never will. Reason is the day we understand how to create, WE turned ourself in to a CREATOR.

And one more QUESTION you asked what is perfection or perfect being?

Logically perfect is the one who creates perfect beings.

Looking into ourself you will see how perfect we are?

Why we are so gullible? why we are so afraid? Why we are attentionseeker? Why we hate? Why we jealous? Why we are so self centered? Why we are so selfish? And lots of WHYs.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 10:26:46 AM »
Peace Imran.
Of course we do not have the knowledge to create..
As  for this, quote:

"Looking into ourself you will see how perfect we are?

Why we are so gullible? why we are so afraid? Why we are attentionseeker? Why we hate? Why we jealous? Why we are so self centered? Why we are so selfish? And lots of WHYs."

That is why we need to learn all these things before we qualify for GOD s kingdom . The best learning is done through experiencing them in different lives. Learning the hard way is the best learning and the most effective.
So of course only GOD  knows how to create  and  will keep on initiating new creations according to His own knowledge of all the creation  to fulfil the plan and promises.

The creation will never be perfect. Only GOD is perfect. But the creation can be fully satisfied and happy only  in  GOD s system/kingdom . It is the best experience to work towards/seek and will free us from all other experiences/systems if we follow GOD s teachings.

Opening our heart to our creator is a start, then all we can do is try our best where we are finding ourselves now and hope for GOD s mercy: in the future:

They are the ones whose hearts rejoice in remembering God. Absolutely, by remembering God, the hearts rejoice.
الَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَتَطمَئِنُّ قُلوبُهُم بِذِكرِ اللَّهِ أَلا بِذِكرِ اللَّهِ تَطمَئِنُّ القُلوبُ
Those who believe and lead a righteous life have deserved happiness and a joyous destiny.
الَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ طوبىٰ لَهُم وَحُسنُ مَـٔابٍ

That is my overall view of how we ended up here and where we go after is and will never be up to us.
GOD always has  the final say, whether we like it or not.
The question is can we do something about it?
To some yes,to others no.
For me, GOD our creator knows  exactly what He does. If we do not understand or do not agree or will never agree ,we cannot/will not be able to say GOD was wrong or unjust for sure.
GOD bless you.
Peace.