Author Topic: Where to buy physical The Great Quran TMG 2019 version?  (Read 585 times)

MrDecember

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Where to buy physical The Great Quran TMG 2019 version?
« on: May 09, 2020, 01:18:31 PM »
I can only find the 2017 publication. I'd love to own a physical copy of this Quran even though I can find the ebook for free here. If it was never printed, what changes were made with the 2017 vs 2019 versions? Thanks in advance!

personalquran

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Where to buy physical The Great Quran TMG 2019 version?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
Peace MrDecember,

Perhaps not answering your question but if you would love to have the physical copy because reading from physical copy is more convenient for you than from pdf, then you might want to take a look on our website https://www.personalquran.com.

We have TMG 2019 version there so you can do word search against TMG 2019 version. If we have TMG 2017 version in our website, you can even do side by side comparison between the two to really find out the delta (basically the website allows choosing 10 different translations for side by side reading) but at the moment we don't have it because we think the TMG 2019 version is more updated and improved.

Peace,
Personal Quran

MrDecember

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Where to buy physical The Great Quran TMG 2019 version?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 04:15:07 PM »
Peace MrDecember,

Perhaps not answering your question but if you would love to have the physical copy because reading from physical copy is more convenient for you than from pdf, then you might want to take a look on our website https://www.personalquran.com.

We have TMG 2019 version there so you can do word search against TMG 2019 version. If we have TMG 2017 version in our website, you can even do side by side comparison between the two to really find out the delta (basically the website allows choosing 10 different translations for side by side reading) but at the moment we don't have it because we think the TMG 2019 version is more updated and improved.

Peace,
Personal Quran
Thank you for this resource. I haven't been able to check it because it requires signing-up, but it sounds good. Why do you require signing up to read the Quran and use these tools?