Author Topic: Quran only follower friends  (Read 1012 times)

ilma_bee

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +2/-0
Quran only follower friends
« on: April 27, 2020, 03:02:25 PM »
Salam people

I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I've been Quran only follower for quite some time not knowing it. Actually I guess I was trying to be. It all just came up naturally somehow and I didn't even know there are others like me.. But unfortunately I never had chance to meet any other Quran only follower. I'd like to find some friends so that we can share our thoughts, experiences..maybe give advices to each other. It's really difficult when you feel you don't fit in anywhere. God bless you all

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Quran only follower friends
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 10:56:49 AM »
Not sure if you have read from our sister as below:

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610985.0

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 03:07:43 AM »
Peace sister.
Let me first welcome you in this forum
Allow me to share some thoughts with you regarding "Qoran alone". , I feel we can broaden this to "GOD Alone" as people can be loyal and devoted to GOD from all other walks of life

Please let me add ,that sometimes( Actually the majority of times!!) our desire gets the better of us.

Those loyal to GOD Alone, those who are sincerely  searching to find out why they are here. Is there a GOD? Who is GOD?Did HE send a message…? i.e what is the truth regarding “religion? can be from any race or religion!!!

If we happen to believe Qoran is GOD s message , then GOD Alone is the teacher,guide,,,  GOD Alone is what unites all those who believe in Him and His scriptures if He chooses to.( Notice I say scriptures).

Please allow me to highlight something that was made clear to me in GOD s message:

1- Those that are loyal to GOD Alone can be from any religion,any race ,any community.

2- There are many ways that lead to salvation: “Those who believe GOD( they can be any of the above in 1) ,believe in the last day( Accountability) and do good deeds , they have nothing to fear nor … i.e they will be saved.

3- GOD has left a lot of how to live this life up to us. We are diverse in race, colour and traditions. We have even been given different “rules” by GOD according to our time and place. Hence ,not agreeing on everything is normal. The main commandments are made clear to us by instinct and in all the scriptures. The basics are clear and are the same in all GOD s scriptures.

4- Accepting the “religion” from the humans is GOD s job, not ours. We concentrate on ourselves and make sure we are sincerely being loyal to GOD Alone. GOD does the rest. GOD will unite or disperse.

5-We must not be like those who break up into sects, just because they see irrelevant differences in people:
2:94
Say, “If the abode of the Hereafter is reserved for you at God, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death, if you are truthful.”
قُل إِن كانَت لَكُمُ الدّارُ الـٔاخِرَةُ عِندَ اللَّهِ خالِصَةً مِن دونِ النّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا المَوتَ إِن كُنتُم صٰدِقينَ

GOD is saying here the door is open to anyone!!!!
And of course we can share our experience and be friends with a common aim -GOD Alone- will unite us

May the Lord help us stay loyal to Him Alone,may we trust Him to sort out our plans/problems/concerns…His promise to those who really believe in Him and believe His word will come true.

May the Lord also unite all His true servants and keep them under His protection.
You are welcome to ask us anything you wish, GOD willing many here will do their best to share their journey with you in this forum.
GOD bless you sister.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

ilma_bee

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 08:02:20 AM »
Good logic,

thank you brother but I think you misunderstood my post a little bit. How do you know that I don't consider people from all races and religions submitters to God? Actually that's what I wish, and that's what I've been struggling with for 10 years. That why would someone go to hell just because they believe in something wrong?? These fears and feelings are still inside my heart, and actually what I would do if I could is put everyone in heaven.

So...when I say I'm looking for "Quran only follower" friends, it doesn't mean that I don't consider other people to be muslims or mumins or that I don't love them, or that they should go to hell. It means that I've been trough all these different sects and I don't fit in anywhere unfortunately and I don't have anyone who could be similar to me in some important stuff in faith, even online.

We are all on different stages in looking for the truth, and obviously that doesn't make anyone better than the other..but from my experience it's really difficult having close friends and fitting in to some group when your basic beliefs an practices colide (hanging out together, living together, being married etc). It's ok to consider people muslims, but how to fit in with others if you will be under pressure of their beliefs and practices.

ilma_bee

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 10:14:59 AM »
ade_cool, thank you. I sent her message, she didn't reply yet.. Hmm people are not really active on this forum :)

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »
Salam
I ja sam iz bosne. Would be cool to talk:)

ilma_bee

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 01:05:21 PM »
Salam Amra94

Sure sister :) You are welcome to text me

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 02:34:31 PM »
Peace sister.
My post was general. There was no intention towards you.
I apologise if I hurt your feeling without intending to do so.
Of course I take you as genuine and sincere in your search for like minded people.
I also take you as a sister with a common aim of seeking GOD Alone.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/