Author Topic: Corona Virus Pandemic  (Read 3775 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
Re: Corona Virus Pandemic
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2020, 03:31:53 AM »
Peace Reel and amin and thank you for sharing your view...

Yes people are very swift in blaming minority just coz they are in majority anf in power...

Sad part here is they do hunt dead bodies of Muslims ..they don't do pcr while they are alive but doing Pcr  on dead bodies...

I don't ever think that dead bodies which are properly buried can cause any issue to living people... Is this virus that much vulnerable than any other bodily disease fir which burial was not an issue..
And WHO has permitted to bury as one of the options regardless of nature of any nation..
If dead bodies cause such a big issue why not take strict measures in people violating health instructions....

anyhow helpless minority community here much worried mentally just coz they are deprived of their traditional way of saying bye forever to their loved ones... Instead they they follow another religious practice in compulsion in the name of a disease...
Strange thing is people who are living surrounded to cemeteries where cremation take place specially assigned for Covid deaths,  they fear coz of heavy smokes spreadung to their houses... Lol..

I noticed in Quran that there no cremation is mentioned.. But it seems like most of the ancient communities buried dead bodies soon or later.. Apart from Adam son.. You will see in QURAN people question like,  how God is gonna ressurect these bones etc etc.. If cremated that cant  be possible to say so... Even the verse 9:84 I assume that it could only be a burial that was practiced .. How many times we have seen buried bodies are unearthed gor many a reasons...

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 03:57:09 AM »
Asking Peace & Mercy from Allah

I am not sure about burials issues, but if it is proven that dead bodies can contaminate water supplies with a virus, then burying cannot happen, so what do you do with bodies?

This virus is a great challenge to humanity, I interact with a lot of people on Twitter & some even do not believe that viruses actually exist, i believe they are like Flat Earthers who believe that the Earth is flat & that there are no stars nor planets, just a small universe with the sun as a lamp, & the moon as a prism, & so on...

I put up a blog on how to tackle COVID-19, it describes how I coped with my own infection & how I treated myself, & how / what I advise my close ones like sisters, nephews & nieces, maybe it will help some brothers & sisters or visitors here, but maybe vaccines are also good or better, though it is still unclear if they really protect, etc.

Anyway here is the address of my blog:
https://thenabsters.blogspot.com

Salam wa rahmah.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 06:45:26 PM »

This virus is a great challenge to humanity, I interact with a lot of people on Twitter & some even do not believe that viruses actually exist, i believe they are like Flat Earthers who believe that the Earth is flat & that there are no stars nor planets, just a small universe with the sun as a lamp, & the moon as a prism, & so on...

I put up a blog on how to tackle COVID-19, it describes how I coped with my own infection & how I treated myself, & how / what I advise my close ones like sisters, nephews & nieces, maybe it will help some brothers & sisters or visitors here, but maybe vaccines are also good or better, though it is still unclear if they really protect, etc.

Anyway here is the address of my blog:
https://thenabsters.blogspot.com

Salam wa rahmah.

Do you still have the virus? Looks like the disinfo about how it is a hoax is coming mainly from the States and Russia. Our media wasn't allowed to show the grusesome scenes from the hospitals and plus there was a restriction on how close one could get to the buildings. Needless to say countries, cities and villages that had very less contact with the outside world were not impacted much. It all helped the rumor mill go crazy.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 10:00:22 AM »

Theologically, i.e. Quranically, corona virus with its undermining human contact for a social animal like Man is to me clearly a punishment from Allah, long overdue because of the evil that is currently rippling unhindered on Earth by the Anglo-Zionists who are in fact Gog & Magog prophesied in Qur'an to slide from every mound by the coming of the Hour/Last Day, the Last Day might have started as far back as World War 2 in fact.

No, man. Salaam.

Corona Virus is a lie manufactured by the Anglo Zionists. And they're laughing at of you for buying it. A friend of mine contacted the virus and he took no medication. Just isolated himself and as the physician instructed and he was cured in one week. This scaremongering on the virus is just another ploy by the western elites to further consolidate their powers. It is not divine curse.

Corona Virus is no where in the league of hepatitis B or HIV. The fact that you're associating it with these deadly viruses just leaves me dumbfounded.

There is a very simple way to expose the corona virus lie. Just look at the BLM protests in the US throughout last summer. We are to believe that there is a virus so deadly to warrant quarantine, shutting businesses, religious temples, schools, and social distancing; yet it is OK & even enjoined for people to pack themselves like sardines on the street protesting for BLM? The hell are you telling me.

Past the summer of 2020, anybody that believes in the "threat of coronavirus" isn't paying attention, either that or they're just unintelligent.

For me, I had my doubts back in April 2020 after looking at the statistics - the significantly high cure rates. But by August 2020, I was convinced that the coronavirus is no more than scam.

There is no debate here. There is no flat earther here. The coronavirus is a con.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 06:59:52 PM »
Salam Neptin,
I am a Hepatitis B survivor, it took me twenty years to clear the Hep B virus from my system.
I stand by what I said & am still suffering residual effects from the #COVID19 infection.

Do you think Allah is not capable to unleash a virus on this humanity that have forsaken Him, mock God saying he is dead & manifest all crimes that Allah forbade?

I agree with you the Anglo-Zionists are evil & it is possible they engineered a viral weapon they armed to cull the population, but saying that there is no threat to health, maybe encouraging others not to properly protect their health is an act of kufr.
Even if they indeed did engineer it, that Allah allowed them to do so is a punishment from Him on those who do not resist them & fight them.

I am not interested in engaging with you further, you are a troll.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

mazkin7

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 02:46:58 AM »
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. for interesting gaming update visit here

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 05:42:09 PM »
You think we are idiots to click on a shortened url, mods please kindly remove the troll post.

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. for interesting gaming update visit here

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 05:47:18 PM »
Peace jkhan, Salam

Adam's son did bury his murdered brother, a crow showed him how to by scratching the soil to give him a hint that his brother was meant to be buried under the ground.

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-2
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2021, 10:24:01 AM »
Peace all,

I've created a new website, as my old site was attacked externally until it couldn't be fixed, anyway the new website is all new content. The pandemic is a fraud, planned as a ten year global economic destruction of all global economies, and a huge population cull, in order for the psychopathic (soulless) pedophile class to establish new global monopolies for themselves, impose a single world govern mental control model, and bring in a digital money monopoly.

A virus is fictional, they do not exist, this may sound unbelievable, however if you examine the evidence, every virus is a fictional construct, the disease that the fictional virus is claimed to cause is real mostly, but not always, but the virus fiction is not the cause.

I've written an explanation on my new website:

A Pandemic Myth, Using A Virus Bogeyman, For Totalitarian Control

https://earthcoinage.com/?page_id=4054

enjoy.