Author Topic: Corona Virus Pandemic  (Read 2933 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
Re: Corona Virus Pandemic
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2020, 03:31:53 AM »
Peace Reel and amin and thank you for sharing your view...

Yes people are very swift in blaming minority just coz they are in majority anf in power...

Sad part here is they do hunt dead bodies of Muslims ..they don't do pcr while they are alive but doing Pcr  on dead bodies...

I don't ever think that dead bodies which are properly buried can cause any issue to living people... Is this virus that much vulnerable than any other bodily disease fir which burial was not an issue..
And WHO has permitted to bury as one of the options regardless of nature of any nation..
If dead bodies cause such a big issue why not take strict measures in people violating health instructions....

anyhow helpless minority community here much worried mentally just coz they are deprived of their traditional way of saying bye forever to their loved ones... Instead they they follow another religious practice in compulsion in the name of a disease...
Strange thing is people who are living surrounded to cemeteries where cremation take place specially assigned for Covid deaths,  they fear coz of heavy smokes spreadung to their houses... Lol..

I noticed in Quran that there no cremation is mentioned.. But it seems like most of the ancient communities buried dead bodies soon or later.. Apart from Adam son.. You will see in QURAN people question like,  how God is gonna ressurect these bones etc etc.. If cremated that cant  be possible to say so... Even the verse 9:84 I assume that it could only be a burial that was practiced .. How many times we have seen buried bodies are unearthed gor many a reasons...