Author Topic: Corona Virus Pandemic  (Read 2339 times)

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Corona Virus Pandemic
« on: April 21, 2020, 01:22:01 PM »
I will start this, it's also about healing strategies to protect from cell damage done by the virus.

I managed to get rid of Hepatitis B using alternative therapies, so Corona Virus is a virus but is different as it does not settle in the host, it either is cleared by the immune system, with sadly some after effects like damaged organs, or it kills the host in a dreadful way suffocating him/her.

Before I submit what I found & am using to protect from it, I will say this:

Like HIV, Corona Virus is a step up on lethality of retroviruses as it is airborne & very easy to catch, worse it mutates & mutated variants are even more damaging, it is also a fact (more or less) that mutating retroviruses are hard to vaccinate against.

Theologically, i.e. Quranically, corona virus with its undermining human contact for a social animal like Man is to me clearly a punishment from Allah, long overdue because of the evil that is currently rippling unhindered on Earth by the Anglo-Zionists who are in fact Gog & Magog prophesied in Qur'an to slide from every mound by the coming of the Hour/Last Day, the Last Day might have started as far back as World War 2 in fact.

OK, enough, I am writing this as an impulse, what I want to share is this important finding to protect against Corona virus which I have published on my twitter feeds with supporting evidence...

This combination of supplements protects human organs from & cures acutes of corona virus infections:

Quercetin + Zinc + Quinine + Copper + Bromelain + Vitamin C.

This is mostly what I have to say to help my brothers protect themselves from this dangerous pathogen.

Of course other WHO advice are worthy following, such as social isolation, face masks, washing hands, etc.

I do not know how long Allah will make this virus last & wreak its havoc, it might go or it might be very brutal, may Allah have Mercy on the Believers...

Salam wa rahmah
Nabil H
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to
them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Corona Virus Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 04:49:23 PM »
Supporting evidence -

- Inhibition of enterovirus 71 replication and viral 3C protease by #Quercetin... https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-018-1023-6

- #Quercetin - Small Molecules Blocking the Entry of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus into Host Cells - https://jvi.asm.org/content/78/20/11334 - Journal of Virology - American Society for Microbiology.

- As coronavirus spread speeds up, Montreal researchers will trial an anti-viral treatment for COVID-19 in China | CBC Radio https://cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-feb-28-2020-1.5479561/as-coronavirus-spread-speeds-up-montreal-researchers-will-trial-an-anti-viral-treatment-for-covid-19-in-china-1.5480134?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak  -
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/dr-vladimir-zelenko-now-treated-699-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »

Not much are known about this virus, so the modern medicine has less answers so far for this pandemic,

Apart from the modern medicine options,

I believe nature has both good and bad so close, so the cure for easily spreading virus also will not be that hard to get, and most will have the natural ways to cure this like our sunlight, basic healthy natural foods, water and even air that has all the necessary antibody generating elements.
With so many are asymptomatic cases means they have already the strength and options to fight this.

Some of my tips,

Eat healthy local natural whole foods and herbs that are mostly locally available.
Drink plenty of water,
Fresh open air breathing if available in your place, pity we made our cities lack this. Do not stay in air conditioned closed space for longer periods.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »
Peace theNabster,all.
Those of us who are lucky enough not to have caught this virus up to now and those who have been saved after catching it need to reflect.
No one can say this is not an opportunity to do some serious reflecting
Who would have thought that all the destructive habits that humans have acquired through "desires and greed" would
 reduce, some even stop across the world, things like:
1- Crime .
2- Gambling .
3- Casual sex..
4- intoxication and drugs
...etc.
It is almost as if poor, rich, race, religion, have been given, through adversity,  a chance to unite on an aim and have an "equality" of purpose against one main adversary.
Yes, fear and other unfortunate illnesses like depression,  mental and physical oppression/ abuse,in families...etc may increase . The question that arises now is this:
What  kind of humans  arise after covid19?
We pray and hope that humanity will change in attitude and deeds . This is another disease that needs healing as well, otherwise a lot of other diseases will just replace this one.
GOD bless you all and keep you safe.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 05:01:36 AM »
I am using other stuff to protect myself too, check my @Twiiter feeds on @inabster @meNabster... lack of energy to quote them.

Punishments from Allah come about for a reason, HIV came to punish deviant promiscuity, it seems Corona Virus is ramping up the message for those who did not get it making it from blood-borne difficult to transmit to airborne easy to transmit.

Not much are known about this virus, so the modern medicine has less answers so far for this pandemic,

Apart from the modern medicine options,

I believe nature has both good and bad so close, so the cure for easily spreading virus also will not be that hard to get, and most will have the natural ways to cure this like our sunlight, basic healthy natural foods, water and even air that has all the necessary antibody generating elements.
With so many are asymptomatic cases means they have already the strength and options to fight this.

Some of my tips,

Eat healthy local natural whole foods and herbs that are mostly locally available.
Drink plenty of water,
Fresh open air breathing if available in your place, pity we made our cities lack this. Do not stay in air conditioned closed space for longer periods.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 04:03:11 PM »
Bismillah arrahman arrahim,

Important development & breakthrough - exclusive - posted on my @Twitter timelines -

Exclusive - magneto pulse device seems to be working at degrading the virus in the body, I believe I was infected & a carrier, & using Snowden medical magnetic pulse device (along with supplements) is helping me flush out #COVID19 virus out of my system -  https://twitter.com/inabster/status/1253419601959870466

https://twitter.com/meNabster/status/1253445290356588545

This magneto pulse device, Medicur Pro by Snowden, is helping me to get rid of #coronavirus in lungs & testicles - at highest 20 Hz setting said to regenerate damaged tissues with cell mitosis, also reported to destroy bacteria, viruses & cancer cells
https://twitter.com/meNabster/status/1253446065002602497

#COVID19 being able to hide in testicles in men makes it possible one can become a carrier, not necessarily healthy depending on the immune homeostatic response in the body, but with the potential of infection like for healthy carriers of Hep B, C, D, (or HIV) ... etc viruses

The #coronavirus seems to be a very versatile & "competent" retrovirus, I believe it interferes with oxygen intake to cells so can damage organs or lead to organ failure, it can also damage nerves with oxygen deprivation & leads to neuropathy symptoms as I have been experiencing.

Why I'm insisting on this, I tried magnetic pulse device close to my testes & am experiencing a drastic reduction of neuropathy symptoms in my feet! This I never could achieve with pregabalin, painkillers or analgesic creams. It's a major breakthrough to me & means I'm infected.

This method of targeted magnetic pulse intervention onto organs I successfully used to flush my body of Hepatitis B virus for which I became a healthy carrier.
We need to find out where #COVID19 hides, as it seems he can hide in several places. I thought it was just the lungs.

So I used magnetic pulse device on my lungs, maybe it protected them, but as #COVID19 hides also in testes which I didn't know, I was still experiencing tissue damage from there from it, getting rid of the reservoir in the testes is helping me attenuate damage to nerve endings.

I believe this is important for those who are experiencing nerve damage due to oxygen deprivation to nerve endings from #COVID19 activity resulting in acute severe neuropathy symptoms as I do.

It seems #COVID19 ability to deprive cells, tissues & organs of oxygen makes it a very versatile destructive pathogen in the body capable of disrupting cells, organs & systems, so can show a myriad of symptoms associated to oxygen deprivation, including damaging nerve endings.

All praise & glory be to Allah, may His Mercy shield us from His Wrath. There is no escape from Allah but unto Him.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 01:03:12 AM »
I am going to respond (maybe illa an yasha Allah) to the small Corona article, as I unfortunately suffered contracting this very dangerous #COVID19 virus.
My first comment is that the virus exists, & I agree it may have been bio-engineered, thence Allah allowed demons from Jinn & Humans to produce a weaponized virus.
My belief is that it went out of control & maybe was devised to also target certain segments of the population.
Latest research indicates that it affects worse the old, the sick & people of "non-whites" genetic groups.
It also discriminates against blood types with some blood types more immune than others (type O's fare best, type A's fare worst).
Maybe it was designed & weaponized this way.
What I disagree with in the article is that precautionary measures were over the top, they were not, & saying otherwise is subverting, because sadly this is a virus that can be easily transmitted especially from what they call super-spreaders, i.e. people who have a very high viral load & are in active state of acute infection shedding viral particles through breathing & speaking.
I am following this very seriously & believe me the residual effects can be very painful & debilitating.
For me they are neurological mainly, I used some supplements to protect from the virus damaging vital organs, but was not as successful with nerve endings & insulin resistance.
Well, I wrote more than I intended.
Salam & may Allah protect us from His Wrath with His Mercy.
We are certainly being harshly tested, that demons exploit this plague to subjugate further humanity is their specialty, as they say never let a crisis go to waste.
I still believe they have lost control of it.

addendum to a previous post -
This combination of supplements protects human organs from & cures acutes of corona virus infections:

Quercetin + Zinc + Quinine + Copper + Bromelain + Vitamin C + Vitamin D3.

It was found that people deficient in Vitamin D were more prone to fare worst if infected.

Also latest - vaping makes people more prone to infection by #COVID19.