Author Topic: "The truth about mobile phone and wireless radiation" -- Dr Devra Davis  (Read 406 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Peace

I thought I'd share this intriguing video I watched on mobile phones and wireless radiation. I thought I would stop watching half way through but the information was quite thought provoking and the professor presented it well so I watched it to the end. Hope anyone who comes across benefits too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY
😃👀✋

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
PeaceSarah.
Thanks for the info.
I cannot resist telling you  the following cell phone jokes if you do not mind:
1-
A man is driving home from work when his wife calls him on his cell phone.
“Phil!” She shouts in panic, “Please be careful! I just heard that some lunatic is driving the wrong way on the highway.”

“You won’t believe it, Doris,” he replies. “It’s not just one car; it’s hundreds of them!”
2-
A husband is late coming home one night and isn’t answering his cell phone.
His wife calls her mother, incredibly upset. “I’m afraid he’s having an affair,” she tells her mother.

“Why do you always think the worst?” her mother asks. “Maybe he just got in a car crash or something.”
3-
Several men were in the locker room of the gym when a cell phone on a bench rang and a man put it on speaker and begins to talk. Everyone in the room stopped to listen.
Man: Hello!

Woman: Hi honey, its me. Are you at the club?

Man: Yes.

Woman: Im at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. Its only $2000: is it OK if I buy it?

Man: Sure, go ahead if you like that much.

Woman: I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one that I really liked.

Man: How much?

Woman: $90,000

Man: OK, but for that price I want it with all options.

Woman: Great! Oh, and one more thing. I was just talking to Jane and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on market. They are asking $980,000 for it.

Man: Well, then go ahead and offer $900,000. They’ll probably take it. If not, we can go to the extra $80,000 if that’s what you really want.

Woman: OK. See you later! I love you too much!

Man: Bye, I love you too.

The man hung up. The other men in the locker room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turned and asked: Anyone knows whose phone is this?
4-
If cell phones give deadly radiation
You could say to people you don't like "cant talk right now, you're giving me cancer"
 5-
I put  my cell phone on airplane mode. It locked me out and then crashed.
6-
Texting messages on the cell phone at 12 midnight ...
- How are you baby?
- I am in bed and thinking about you … And you my dear?
- I am at a club … And sitting right behind you!!
And finally , 7-
People are prisoners of their phones.
That's why they are called cell phones.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/