Author Topic: Please pray for coronavirus/covid19 to go away  (Read 2079 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: Please pray for coronavirus/covid19 to go away
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 06:08:42 PM »
And of course "Dukhan" can be a visible smoke or an invisible smoke.
This covid19 virus is an invisible smoke traveling through the world "Yaghsha Al Naas " infecting the world?
May be?
GOD bless.
Peace

Why this verse emphasise only covering Naas ...it didn't say covering the earth or world or human and animals...
Are animals affected by this... So far I don't see so.. God didn't say that it covers animals and painful for them..

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2020, 05:37:18 AM »
As far as I know no animal has died from covid19. This is interesting, quote:
“While this virus seems to have emerged from an animal source( no proof of this?), it is now spreading from person-to-person in China. There is no reason to think that any animals including pets in the United States might be a source of infection with this new coronavirus.
To date, CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19. At this time, there is no evidence that companion animals including pets can spread COVID-19. However, since animals can spread other diseases to people, it’s always a good idea to wash your hands after being around animals.”

There is no evidence yet that animals are getting this virus.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2020, 10:04:37 AM »
Nature gives us a lot of clue that things are not going right, unseasonal weather changes, out of normal Forest fires etc..

There were news that some countries even started playing with climate, and technologies that shook the earths natural cyclic balance, they do these thinking  good to their people, but can we humans create an artificial ecosystem and claim its good? never i think. Lets try learn, preserve and praise whatever that exists and understand our greed brings in nothing but misery.