News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Does ALREADY KNOW if we're going to Heaven/ Hell...

Started by Sarah, March 22, 2020, 10:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkhan

Quote from: Sarah on March 23, 2020, 10:09:24 PM
So if 1 day with God is like a 1000 years of ours, it seems like for God time moves faster than for us...

I don't know how you judged faster...
1 day of God = 1000 years...
So in God's point of view it goes slower.. Coz a day takes 1000 years of us..
From our point of view.. We reach 999 years and still God didn't complete a day... So we are faster we consider ..
But our day depends on sun and God's depend on what?
So for me hard to compare which is faster... Coz entirely different places...

Why God said in the verse coz people were in a HURRY  for day of ressurection...  But God is not coz its not far away for him even in our calculation or in His... Everything is near for Him
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

huruf

Quote from: Sarah on March 23, 2020, 04:54:10 PM
Peace huruf,
those were questions. I am not claiming God is limited by time. I quoted those comments, doesn't mean I agree with them. I am unsure about the matter since I cannot remember or quote a verse from the Qur'an that explicitly states He's outside of the constraints of time and space. Also, doesn't the Qur'an mention God placed Himself over His throne? How do you explain that if He's outside the limitations of time and space?

If God is outside time, could you back this up with any Quranic verses you know?

I also have another question. If God knows the future and He guides & misguides, why is God angry at rejectors for rejecting? I am not against God, it's just a question of logic I am having trouble understanding.

So if you think thtat God is speaking about a throne that is set at such and such a place, you also then believe that God has a body, that he walks like you or me, or tht He sists, and since we are there already, that he has beard and all those things that usually give him the Christian scriptures imaginations.

You have to decide what you understand of words. You have to think yourself. Nobody can do it in your place.  You seem to want to tidy God as it it was some saucepan out of its place and you wanted to tidy the place up. You cannot tidy up God. God inhabits you. Now with your aim of tidying up you might wher inside you is God, in the stomach, the womb, the chest, the heart?

What is God talking to you about? Speaks of next life, of things beyond the small things we can touch or see. But you insist on seeing and touching, so how can God express himself for you to pick up something? You already I think, know poetry. Qur'n is not oetry but it is a wirting and uses a language. What are you telling a loved one when you say for intance "your are my sunshine"?

Salaam 

Sarah

Quote from: jkhan on March 23, 2020, 10:23:36 PM
What is your concern... Is that a problem for you.. Do you want change the way how God deals. ..

When God said He created earth and heavens in six days... Did He mean in our days?  No way...
He already has counting... Coz even before our creations, more creations were living with Him... Angels Jin... So they have time... Angels were part of this Earth and heavens creation...
So time was there even before our creation...

Bro, why so negative? I do not have a concern. No it's not a 'problem' for me. I just like to write things in my own words. It's called seeking knowledge and what I did is part of the process. Writing whatever you wrote for instance in my own words is like me analyzing and making sense of things.

I feel like whenever I write a question, a lot of people take it negatively and assume the worst of me when all I really am doing is seeking CLARITY for my questions. And nobody knows everything so I wonder, why don't you ask questions too?

Every time I read the Qur'an, there may be one little piece of information  i.e. one word or a phrase that can be discussed in great detail. From what I've learnt from the Qur'an and also Quranic websites, we are SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS AND SEEK KNOWLEDGE! I WISH THIS FORUM HAD MORE PEOPLE DOING THIS BECAUSE NOWADAYS HARDLY ANYONE DOES THIS ON THIS FORUM. Most of the detailed discussions and questions are from years ago :(

So please, I hate being this blunt which is why I normally try to ignore any negativity in the answers I encounter but please stop being so negative to my questions and my comments because I've read through my comments and I always intend to keep them positive and or at least neutral in their tone. If I show respect in this way for others in this forum, I would love to have the same respect/ courtesy shown to me.

As Muslims, we are supposed to support one another, not constantly bring about negativity like some battle of the ego.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Sarah

Quote from: jkhan on March 23, 2020, 10:37:17 PM
I don't know how you judged faster...
1 day of God = 1000 years...
So in God's point of view it goes slower.. Coz a day takes 1000 years of us..
From our point of view.. We reach 999 years and still God didn't complete a day... So we are faster we consider ..
But our day depends on sun and God's depend on what?
So for me hard to compare which is faster... Coz entirely different places...

Why God said in the verse coz people were in a HURRY  for day of ressurection...  But God is not coz its not far away for him even in our calculation or in His... Everything is near for Him

It's faster for God because when 1 day passes for Him, well that 1 day took 1000 years for us. So we have to experience 1000 years just to be able to experience what God would experience as just 1 day.

The 999 years for God obviously pass faster for God because those very years are not experienced as years to God. Those years are hardly a day to Him. For example if we are currently in the year 2000 and 999 years pass, we would be in year 2999 hypothetically speaking.

Well the human year 2999 would be equal to hardly 3 days in God's time because 2999 human years = a little less than 3 days in God years (Right now I'm not using the AD/ BC calender. My years example is just hypothetical). Therefore our time span is experienced slower because our years are just days to God.

When a human reaches the (human) year 2999, God also reaches the (human) year 2999 but in reality He experiences these as almost 3 days so He would call them days not years from His perspective.

Since the verse says 'a day with your lord'- perhaps it's referring to days in the afterlife...

'And [so, O Muhammad,] they challenge thee to hasten the coming upon them of [God's] chastisement: but God never fails to fulfil His promise - and, behold, in thy Sustainer's sight a day is like a thousand years of your reckoning.' 22:47

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Amra94

Peace,
God does not get angry at rejectors because they frustrate him, He gets angry because they are being unjust and disapproves of what they're doing but they're not causing failure to Him.

24:57 Never think that the disbelievers are causing failure [to Allah ] upon the earth. Their refuge will be the Fire - and how wretched the destination.

Sarah

Quote from: Amra94 on March 24, 2020, 01:35:12 PM
Peace,
God does not get angry at rejectors because they frustrate him, He gets angry because they are being unjust and disapproves of what they're doing but they're not causing failure to Him.

24:57 Never think that the disbelievers are causing failure [to Allah ] upon the earth. Their refuge will be the Fire - and how wretched the destination.

if God can stop the injustice in the blink of an eye, why is God angry over it if God chose to bring it into existence and has predestined it and has power over all things? God wrote the script, He created it.

good logic

Peace Sarah.
I do not know if you are readings all the posts in your threads as many have dealt with the question of "GOD getting angry", GOD wrote the script", "GOD created good and bad"...etc.
Like some of these answers for you:

-GOD is unique and perfect, GOD does not get angry like you and I do. GOD does not want us to fail the test.It is up to us to make the decisions and take the appropriate actions to be saved. What does gain or loose from our belief or disbelief? GOD does not need anything .

- GOD created and has the full and complete knowledge, Creation must decide on the path they choose for their destiny. They earn their  future. GOD does not force anyone  on their path. GOD knowing the choices is independent of what the creation chooses.
In fact GOD helps with forgiveness and mercy those who seek His help. GOD also stays away from helping those who have no need of help and want to go it alone. GOD leaves them in their confusion, helping their decision to ignore/not acknowledge/disbelieve/....Him

-GOD has written the ever open/changing script of us playing our roles based on our own decisions and choices. GOD gives us a predetermined time to make up our mind , if we want to grow our souls, by choosing the straight path seeking help and following GOD, if not, we loose our souls. It is never too late to go back to the right path up to our death.

GOD does not brake His promise to let us choose. Why then should GOD stop both justice or injustice from us? In that case GOD will break His promise.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: Sarah on March 22, 2020, 10:59:18 PM

God doesn't know what will you do next.

Please provide ayats that say "'God doesn't know what we will do next."

Quote from: Sarah on March 22, 2020, 10:59:18 PM

So God is not an infinite being outside of time and space but actually a physical being.

Like this? or this 

nah, no way

Putting Allah in time and physical boundaries creates a misunderstanding.

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

jkhan

Quote from: Sarah on March 24, 2020, 12:12:59 PM
Bro, why so negative? I do not have a concern. No it's not a 'problem' for me. I just like to write things in my own words. It's called seeking knowledge and what I did is part of the process. Writing whatever you wrote for instance in my own words is like me analyzing and making sense of things.

I feel like whenever I write a question, a lot of people take it negatively and assume the worst of me when all I really am doing is seeking CLARITY for my questions. And nobody knows everything so I wonder, why don't you ask questions too?

Every time I read the Qur'an, there may be one little piece of information  i.e. one word or a phrase that can be discussed in great detail. From what I've learnt from the Qur'an and also Quranic websites, we are SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS AND SEEK KNOWLEDGE! I WISH THIS FORUM HAD MORE PEOPLE DOING THIS BECAUSE NOWADAYS HARDLY ANYONE DOES THIS ON THIS FORUM. Most of the detailed discussions and questions are from years ago :(

So please, I hate being this blunt which is why I normally try to ignore any negativity in the answers I encounter but please stop being so negative to my questions and my comments because I've read through my comments and I always intend to keep them positive and or at least neutral in their tone. If I show respect in this way for others in this forum, I would love to have the same respect/ courtesy shown to me.

As Muslims, we are supposed to support one another, not constantly bring about negativity like some battle of the ego.

Peace Sister Sara

God knows my intentions in this forum...  I am not here to send anyone astray here...

If you take negative then it is your assumptions of what I have wrote.. Can't help... Either it ddint digest to you or it doesn't tally with what is your thoughts or even your line of thought and mine is different... Didn't I ever wrote anything that befitted for your question? If not then Quran's verses didn't befit you..

Even it doesn't befit.. I spoke with my understanding of Quran... But you speak with doubts Coz you have questions more than anyone... Some questions people have answered and you don't reply but you repeat.. That's pathetic... I don't won't pinpoint them what they are ...

Unfortunately most of your questions are spontaneous but very careless,  coz you have not put thought in them but all of a sudden raising a question while you read.. as if people on this forum would answer better than Quran's  guidance..
Dude study Quran.. If a doubt come explore within Quran... Even after multiple researches if still not getting an answer then approach sites like this.. But you raise questions  at a time in cluster.. It shows your attitude towards doubts.. If only doubts are creeping up while reading Quran then I am afraid...
God says this Quran can misguide many....
Now I know whatever I tell you will be far from truth,  but still as a person who believes in Quran, pls read and explore yourself... Definitely you will not have this many unnecessary questions...
Such doubts can lead to disbelief... If doubts after reading Quran then SATAN is not far from us to divert... Many of my friends have read Quran with doubt and ended as atheists ... Just an advice...

Your statement like.. "I don't know it is shirk or not" is all kind totall dilemma You are in
May God bless you and me and everyone who believes...
Be positive dude... Coz I am not negative about God... But your questions are negative and it can end up negative unless you only approach quran and not forum... Forum can mislead you unless you are strong and your belief ..

Let us die with guidance

[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

jkhan

Quote from: Sarah on March 24, 2020, 12:31:48 PM
It's faster for God because when 1 day passes for Him, well that 1 day took 1000 years for us. So we have to experience 1000 years just to be able to experience what God would experience as just 1 day.

The 999 years for God obviously pass faster for God because those very years are not experienced as years to God. Those years are hardly a day to Him. For example if we are currently in the year 2000 and 999 years pass, we would be in year 2999 hypothetically speaking.

Well the human year 2999 would be equal to hardly 3 days in God's time because 2999 human years = a little less than 3 days in God years (Right now I'm not using the AD/ BC calender. My years example is just hypothetical). Therefore our time span is experienced slower because our years are just days to God.

When a human reaches the (human) year 2999, God also reaches the (human) year 2999 but in reality He experiences these as almost 3 days so He would call them days not years from His perspective.

Since the verse says 'a day with your lord'- perhaps it's referring to days in the afterlife...

'And [so, O Muhammad,] they challenge thee to hasten the coming upon them of [God's] chastisement: but God never fails to fulfil His promise - and, behold, in thy Sustainer's sight a day is like a thousand years of your reckoning.' 22:47

You decided it is faster... But how do you know what God decided.... How can anything be faster or slower (specifically Time)  for the one who doesn't have beginning or ending...
The moment God created the Earth and Heavens God assigned 12 months or full moons... So it is assigned for this entire world not only Earth but entire thing it is 12 months in a year.. (one of the reasons I believe Earth is stationary)
God doesn't calculate time for Himself... But for what He created calculate everything ... God cannot calculate time for Himself.. That's impossible for one who claims He has no beginning and no ending... For what He should count time for Himself?
But time is assigned.. Coz we need.. And the living beings before our creations need time... For example Jinn.. Coz they are not infinite and to show them that they are limited and bound to death... And to know past and future...

For example as NASA says it takes 4322  Earth days to rotate Sun for Jupiter... But totally contradictory the statement of God.. He said in Quran entire Earth and Heavens have 12 months in a year... That also He say what We count.... What we count is 12 months..  There is no other counting...
But God reckons what we count 1000 years as 1 day... If consider as universe as they say then all counting of God will differ.. 1000 years of what...?  Jupiter Saturn or another solar system or galaxy etc is equal to 1 day of God...

How do you know when human reaches 2999 meantime God reaches as well....

Let us die with guidance