Author Topic: You Can Communicate With Animals  (Read 920 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
You Can Communicate With Animals
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:20:09 AM »
The story of Solomon with ability to communicate with animals might not be so 'magical' and 'mythical' after all.

Meet Anna Breytenbach, which possess similar ability, one among many who are living today with the ability of communicating with animals.

The Animal Communicator - Anna Breytenbach (Full documentary)
https://youtu.be/T2vhV63lx2k

For those who are impatient, here's a shorter 12 minutes video, where Anna communicated with an angry and hostile black leopard, uncover the story behind it's hostility and managed to turn skeptics human owner into a believer.

Black Leopard and Anna Breytenbach
https://youtu.be/wL--zc1KIxk

It's not 'talking' per se, as the communication happened through telepathy..
Human and animals are basically spiritual being with body experience.
The spiritual side of both species are made up of the same substance, and originated from the one infinite source, thus the communication happened not between the physical body (as in talking) but between the spiritual essence.

And here's Anna presentation on how YOU can also learn to communicate with animals as we're all possess the same capability since we're all connected, all of us are spiritual being with physical body experience.

Anna Breytenbach - Communicating With Animals
https://youtu.be/Q65aJNkpKfc

Happy communicating

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: You Can Communicate With Animals
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:45:39 PM »
The story of Solomon with ability to communicate with animals might not be so 'magical' and 'mythical' after all.

What's your point Brother... Did anyone claim that it was magical or mythical?  Or at least Did quran claim so...?

He and his father was given that capacity to talk and understand their language and even Jinn...  It was not his own ability but God gave them... Do you want to equal Sulaiman with anyone?  Then there is no way you can unless you understand what the animals communicate with those who claim that they do communicate knowing what exactly they speak ...  There is big difference knowing the exact language of animals and jinn and just simple matters of animals ... For example when ant said naming Sulaiman and his forces.. Sulaiman understood whole language as it was uttered.. And not guess work... And when hudhuda explained Sulaiman knew it's explanation..  It is a blessing... It's not magical or mythical... It's God's gift...

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 10:34:28 PM »
What's your point Brother... Did anyone claim that it was magical or mythical?  Or at least Did quran claim so...?

He and his father was given that capacity to talk and understand their language and even Jinn...  It was not his own ability but God gave them... Do you want to equal Sulaiman with anyone?  Then there is no way you can unless you understand what the animals communicate with those who claim that they do communicate knowing what exactly they speak ...  There is big difference knowing the exact language of animals and jinn and just simple matters of animals ... For example when ant said naming Sulaiman and his forces.. Sulaiman understood whole language as it was uttered.. And not guess work... And when hudhuda explained Sulaiman knew it's explanation..  It is a blessing... It's not magical or mythical... It's God's gift...

1. Animal didn't speak in "Language" they speak through "emotion" that's how communicating with animals (or astral beings) happened, through telepathy and not through english, arabic or hebrew language.

2. I find it weird how some people have tendency to put dead figures on pedestals by separating it with the rest of humanity. Yes Solomon (or Jesus or Muhammad or others)  are equal to the rest of humanity, they're human, what they're capable to do is teachable and can be done by others as well.

3. Anna Breytenbach is one among many human living today who are capable of doing the same thing, and her message is the same as I've stated above, YOU can also do it, and she's giving speak around the world teaching others on how to do it. That's what matters.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 09:00:57 PM »
1. Animal didn't speak in "Language" they speak through "emotion" that's how communicating with animals (or astral beings) happened, through telepathy and not through english, arabic or hebrew language.

2. I find it weird how some people have tendency to put dead figures on pedestals by separating it with the rest of humanity. Yes Solomon (or Jesus or Muhammad or others)  are equal to the rest of humanity, they're human, what they're capable to do is teachable and can be done by others as well.

3. Anna Breytenbach is one among many human living today who are capable of doing the same thing, and her message is the same as I've stated above, YOU can also do it, and she's giving speak around the world teaching others on how to do it. That's what matters.
27:18 “Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
27:19So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants."

Brother Jafer..
You have no knowledge what Sulaiman experienced and what you compare… You have already agreed that Animal won’t communicate verbally…but with emotions..
Dude… it is not the language of Arabic or English or Italian that matters…Animals have their own language at least ANT… The above two verses manifestly exposes it… God didn’t lie or exaggerated what Ant spoke… God put in words exactly what that particular she ant spoke.. She has used the name of Sulaima as well… well recognized…
You are blinded to the maximum brother… I can’t mend you … unless you open your eyes and mind…. It is very hard to see an ant its movement…. Sulaiman would have hardly seen which ant spoke exactly.. coz all would have been inside their dwellings… And sulaiman smiled at her amazing speech… If ant was a big animal, then at least one would say by looking at the reaction of the cluster of animals that they are afraid.. but Ants are very tiny.. you can’t guess… The above is discernible blessing bestowed to Sulaiman by God… Accept or reject.. it won’t make any difference to me.. I have no idea about all animals… but ant being an animal and based on this story, I definitely believe ants have their own language and that language was well known to Sulaiman as we understand our mother tong … That’s the difference…

27: 20-26 “I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter him unless he brings me clear authorization. But the hoopoe stayed not long and said, "I have encompassed [in knowledge] that which you have not encompassed, and I have come to you from Sheba with certain news. Indeed, I found [there] a woman ruling them, and she has been given of all things, and she has a great throne. I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah , and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided, [And] so they do not prostrate to Allah , who brings forth what is hidden within the heavens and the earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare - Allah - there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Great Throne." [Solomon] said, "We will see whether you were truthful or were of the liars.

Whole thing which I have highlighted is from Hud Huda…. Did God explained to us in quran what Hud Hud didn’t speak… That’s impossible.. Can anyone explain this with emotions.. Human can speak with signs … but animal, and that we understand… No way…

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 01:18:24 AM »
Salaam,

Why not  consider the opinion / explanations of those who say that:

- Al Hudhud = the name of an officer in Solomon's army?

and

- Al Naml = the name of a tribe?

Some issues:

Few facts that could be derived from 27:18, 27:22-24

* An ant is aware of human being's name "Soloman"
* An ant is aware that an "army" of humans are approaching them
* An ant is aware that the army can "unintentionally" kill them
* A bird knows the city name "Sheba"
* A bird knows that the city Sheba is ruled by a "woman"
* A bird knows that the ruler has "great throne"
* A bird noticed that people of Sheba were "prostrating to sun"
* A bird also knows that "devil" has made the people prostrate to the sun

Some also add:

- Do birds have free will, can they chose to lie or to say the truth?

27:27 He said, "We will see whether you speak (the) truth or you are of the liars.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/27/27/default.htm

والله اعلم
Allah knows best.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 02:16:25 AM »
Salaam,

Why not  consider the opinion / explanations of those who say that:

- Al Hudhud = the name of an officer in Solomon's army?

and

- Al Naml = the name of a tribe?

Some issues:

Some also add:

- Do birds have free will, can they chose to lie or to say the truth?

27:27 He said, "We will see whether you speak (the) truth or you are of the liars.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/27/27/default.htm

والله اعلم
Allah knows best.

Peace....

I am entirely against your opinion.... it doesn't match with my understanding of quran.... perhaps for you...

let me say why i am against... so, let me know whether your opinion or explanation befit

27:17 "And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows."

27:20 "And he took attendance of the birds and said, "Why do I not see the hoopoe - or is he among the absent?"

If HudHud was either Man or Jin why it was called as bird... Was there Birds among Sulaiman's Soldiers? Yes... God clearly used Men, Jin and Bird...

Further What did Sulaiman Check? He checked ATTENDANCE from the BIRDS? and found HudHud was missing... Sulaiman didn't check from Men or Jinn..

Regarding Naml...
Do you have the courage to say that Sulaiman and his soldiers were ruthless to crush a innocent human tribe who are so visible to their eyes? Were they boasting in a way saying let everyone aside, we are in a processission ... That's not suited for a messenger and his soldiers...Then why Sulaiman was so impressed at her speech? and immediately thanking God after listening to her... why God used as sulaiman was amazed at HER speech if it was a tribe? no idea whether tribe is feminine or masculine in quran... But for me your assumption is far from truth...

Human cannot judge whether birds have free will or not.... as per quran it seems YES..

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 11:47:29 PM »
 :rotfl: Have anyone meet this Solomon?

What happened to Solomon or whomever doesn't matter...
Why some people always makes a fuss over something which doesn't matter?  :rotfl:

Perhaps Solomon never existed, and it just a made up myth of old... it doesn't matter..

What matter is, some people STILL LIVING TODAY are able to communicate with animals (and also astral beings).
And some of them, like this Anna Breyntach are actively teaching everyone on HOW TO DO IT.

The ability is not 'special only to very privileged few', the ability is available to those who are willing to learn on how to do it.
And... animals, just like human and plants are connected and communication is possible among them, as they all sharing an aspect from the same one infinite creator...

Peace

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 03:05:41 AM »
Salaam,

Peace....

I am entirely against your opinion.... it doesn't match with my understanding of quran.... perhaps for you...

let me say why i am against... so, let me know whether your opinion or explanation befit

27:17 "And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows."

27:20 "And he took attendance of the birds and said, "Why do I not see the hoopoe - or is he among the absent?"

If HudHud was either Man or Jin why it was called as bird... Was there Birds among Sulaiman's Soldiers? Yes... God clearly used Men, Jin and Bird...

Further What did Sulaiman Check? He checked ATTENDANCE from the BIRDS? and found HudHud was missing... Sulaiman didn't check from Men or Jinn..

Regarding Naml...
Do you have the courage to say that Sulaiman and his soldiers were ruthless to crush a innocent human tribe who are so visible to their eyes? Were they boasting in a way saying let everyone aside, we are in a processission ... That's not suited for a messenger and his soldiers...Then why Sulaiman was so impressed at her speech? and immediately thanking God after listening to her... why God used as sulaiman was amazed at HER speech if it was a tribe? no idea whether tribe is feminine or masculine in quran... But for me your assumption is far from truth...

Human cannot judge whether birds have free will or not.... as per quran it seems YES..

Peace jkhan,

As I said "consider" not that the alternative explanations are complete.

Tair and Hudhud 

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/27/17/default.htm

waḥushira lisulaymāna junūduhu mina l-jini wal-insi wa al-ṭayri fahum yūzaʿūna
وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ

---

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/27/20/default.htm

watafaqqada al-ṭayra faqāla mā liya lā arā l-hud'huda am kāna mina l-ghāibīna
وَتَفَقَّدَ الطَّيْرَ فَقَالَ مَا لِيَ لَا أَرَى الْهُدْهُدَ أَمْ كَانَ مِنَ الْغَائِبِينَ

al-tayr / الطير   which most translate as birds has also other meanings

http://arabiclexicon.hawramani.com/search/%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B1?cat=50

Arabic-English Lexicon by Edward William Lane

طير
b2: It is also said of other things than those which have wings;

as in the saying of El-'Amberee (Kureyt Ibn-Uneyf, Ham p. 3):

طَارُوا إِلَيْهِ زَرَافَاتٍ وَوُحْدَانَا [They fly to it in companies and one by one]; (TA;) i. e. they hasten to it:

for طِرْتُ إِلَى كَذَا means (assumed tropical:) I hastened to such a thing:

and طِرْتُ بِكَذَا (assumed tropical:) I outstripped, or became foremost, with such a thing.

(Ham p. 6.) And طار عَلَى مَتْنِ فَرَسِهِ (tropical:) He fled upon the back of his horse.

(TA, from a trad.) And طار القَوْمُ (assumed tropical:) The people took fright and ran away quickly.

(Msb.) And طَارُوا سِرَاعًا (assumed tropical:) They went away quickly. (TA.)
طَيَّارٌ (tropical:) A sharp, spirited, vigorous, horse, (K, TA,) that is almost made to fly by reason of the vehemence of his running;

Solomon's  horses 38: 31-33

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/38/31/
https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/38/32/
https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/38/33/

--------

Some translate/ explain Tair, Hudhud  this way:

-----Shabbir Ahmed----------
27:16 Solomon was David's heir in continuation of Allah's Revelation. He said, "O People! We have been given a great cavalry of ready horses with the best knowledge of training them, and given every blessing. This evidently is a great Bounty on our nation." ((21:79), (34:10). Solomon ruled as King from 965 to 926 B.C.) )
27:17 Solomon's army included warrior tribes of the woods and the mountains, dwellers of townships, and great riders of the tribe of Taer. They were well disciplined, and dedicated to any appointed mission.

27:20 (Leaving the peaceful tribe of An-Naml alone, Solomon marched forward.) As he examined the cavalry, he said, "How is it that I do not see the commander
27:21 (Absconding from the marching army was a breach of discipline.) Solomon said, "Unless the commander presented a good reason I would punish him or demote him to a low rank."

-----Ghulam Ahmad Parwez----------
27:16 And after David, Solomon became his successor. (This was not because he was David’s son but because he was competent for this exalted position.) He said to the people, “Just look at the strength and the might of this kingdom and the abundance of everything that is available here. We possess a very strong cavalry and we are fully aware of its capability and discipline. (In those days the cavalry was considered the backbone of the army – 21:79, 34:10.)
All these bounties, power and ability to defend are indeed evident, and these are sure signs of God’s favour.
27:17 Solomon’s army consisted of civilized people from the cities; savage and mighty brutes from the mountainous jungles; and swift horse riders from the tribe of Tair. All of them were kept in camps so that, after proper training, their capabilities could be gainfully utilized.
27:20 (One day, while on the march, Solomon asked of some cavalry men who were not present at the time.) When they arrived, he asked them, “Where is your chief Hud-Hud (Hoopoe)? Has he gone somewhere for a while or is he absent from his duty?”
27:21 If he is absent (then according to the rules of the army) I will punish him severely. Moreover, if he does not produce any explicit authority (valid reason for absence), he may even be sentenced to death.

------Amatul Rahman Omar---------
27:16 And Solomon succeeded David and he said, `O you people! we have been taught the language of the birds (and also the technique of horsemanship), and bestowed with everything (essential for us). This indeed is a distinct favour (of God and His grace).'
27:17 And there were gathered together before Solomon his hosts comprising of jinn (- haughty) and (ordinary) men and birds and swift footed horses, and they were then arranged in separate well-disciplined columns.
27:20 And (once) he reviewed the birds and the (cavalry of) swift running horses and said, `How is it that I do not see (my officer named) Hudhud? Is he deliberately absent?
27:21  I will certainly punish him very severely, rather I will execute him or else he must give me some valid excuse (for remaining absent).

Neutral:

----Ahmed Ali--------
27:16 Solomon was heir to David, and he said: "O people, we have been taught the language of Tair, and have been given of everything. This is a clear favour indeed."
27:17 His armies of jinns and men and Tair assembled, formed into ranks, (and marched)
27:20 When he reviewed the Tair, he said: "How is it I do not see Hud-hud? Is he absent?
27:21  I will punish him severely, or cut his throat, unless he bring a valid excuse."

---------------

Naml:

See also this discussion about Naml in Arabic:

https://vb.tafsir.net/tafsir57827/

Though with tanslation tools one could understand what is most relevant.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=ar&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fvb.tafsir.net%2Ftafsir57827%2F

----

Note also that : "fatabassama ḍāḥikan" is  "smiled, amused / laughing" not "impressed, amazed"

----

Some translate/ explain about Naml  this way:

-----Shabbir Ahmed----------
27:18 Once (when Solomon was on an expedition to the South), they came upon the valley ruled by Queen An-Naml. The Queen, (realizing the power of Solomon), ordered her armies, "Go back in your barracks, lest Solomon and his armies crush you without knowing that we are a peaceful tribe."
27:19 Solomon smiled joyously at her words and said, "My Lord! Enable me to be grateful for your blessings upon me and my parents. Enable me to work for the betterment of humanity and thus please You. Include me, by Your Grace, among your righteous servants."

-----Ghulam Ahmad Parwez----------
27:18 At one time Solomon learnt that the state of Sheba was planning to attack. So as a precaution he took his army towards them. The valley of Namal was on the way and like that of the state of Sheba; its head of state was a woman. When she received news of this army, she ordered her subjects to remain in their dwellings to save themselves. She did not ascertain whether they had any connection or alliance with their enemy the state of Sheba, and she was afraid that the troops might crush them.
27:19 Solomon smiled when he heard this. (These poor souls were right. They had heard and seen that whenever the royal army passed an area, it brought nothing but destruction. However, did they not understand that this was the army of a messenger of Allah’s, whose purpose was not to disturb the innocent but to give them protection?) Then he prayed to his God, “O my Rabb! You have granted me a great empire. Therefore also grant me adequate restraint and self-control so that instead of causing destruction to mankind, the strength and stately splendour you have bestowed on me and my parents can be utilized for people’s benefit and for reforming their affairs. Every step of mine should be in conformity with Your laws, so that I can be included amongst the subjects whose abilities develop through your rabubiyya and rahma; and those who are responsible for reforming the affairs of mankind.

------Amatul Rahman Omar---------
27:18 (Once he was marching with them) until when they (his armies) reached the valley of (the tribe named) al-Naml, a distinguished Namlite said, `O al-Naml! get into your habitations lest Solomon and his hosts should crush you unknowingly.'
27:19 Thereupon he (- Solomon) wondered and was pleased with (the good opinion the Namlite expressed about his own and his army's power and piety) and said (praying), `My Lord! rouse me up that I may offer thanks for the favours You have shown me and my forefathers and that I should do such deeds as are righteous and may please You, and count me through Your mercy with Your righteous servants.'

Neutral:

----Ahmed Ali--------
27:18 Till they reached the Valley of Naml. Said the lady of Naml: "O Naml, go into your dwellings lest Solomon and his hordes should crush you unawares."
27:19 (Solomon) smiled, amused at her speech, and said: "O Lord grant me that I should be grateful for the favours You have bestowed on me and my parents, and do good things of Your pleasing; and admit me among Your righteous devotees by Your grace."

---------------

والله اعلم
Allah knows best.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 09:32:57 PM »
Peace  ibn a

I have nothing to comment on that.. Happy with what I have known... Hope you have reason not accept as birds and ants.. Probably you may be thinking they can't talk... So going for alternative option... Fine.. God guide us..

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 11:58:23 PM »
Peace  ibn a

I have nothing to comment on that.. Happy with what I have known... Hope you have reason not accept as birds and ants.. Probably you may be thinking they can't talk... So going for alternative option... Fine.. God guide us..

By the way.. The word used 'Tair"  for birds entire quran with precise meaning.. So why you want to change only this occasion to something else?  Meanwhile ant occurs only in Sulaiman's story.. So no comments.. But the word refer ant and with structure of the verses it is glaring..