Author Topic: Any thoughts on Corona Virus?  (Read 6344 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Any thoughts on Corona Virus?
« on: January 30, 2020, 09:26:18 AM »
What do you guys think of the Corona virus?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: Any thoughts on Corona Virus?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 09:55:56 AM »
Dear Brother.
Now what is interesting is they will come up with a vaccination . Business as usual for the "gate foundation"?

There is some history regarding similar viruses in the past. Same as wars, they happen  for profit and greed/.

Only GOD knows really what is going on . I am not saying I know one way or another ,but I am making a researched guess. I hope I am wrong and this time it is a natural virus ,not human made and produced to keep the business of making money going.

May the lord protect us from viruses and people who spread "fassad" on earth.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

quincy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 02:25:01 PM »
The machines are doing most of the work - less people are needed.

On the other hand it could be another fearmongering campaign to control the sheeple. Just like the Soros funded climatechange hysteria.

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »
I think, These virus are infecting, as they have some favorable climate and conditions, as we change in the name of human development, develop new unnatural chemicals, and our body's lack of knowledge of fighting mechanism to these new viruses and also add to it the fear mongering by media.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 05:32:48 AM »
May be most of us(except very few ?!) deserve all the viruses and disasters we get.
Look at what is happening to the humans across the world!!!( May be except very few?!!!) ,here is a list(some of it at least):

- We have become selfish , desiring more money and materials of this world at the expense of human decency.
-we have zero moral standards about caring for the less privileged, we are divided and "racist/hateful" towards the other side(Whatever the other side is to the races , nations and tribes...)
- We accept and support leaders that admit lying to us and stealing wealth from the other side/nations..
- we do not care one iota about each other when it comes to competing about jobs, money status and are easily bought by the very rich and famous and "worship" their system.
-Our leaders pretend to do things in the name of democracy and human values, we know their game, we can clearly see the hypocrisy, but we turn a blind eye and suck up to them and their system of fake democracy!!!
-We support or ignore injustice towards others and oppression of others in the name of being more "civil " than them.
- ...I am sure most of you can add to this list....

What is happening to the majority of humans? How can we manage to sleep at night? Where is our compassion and good instinct gone?
May the lord wake us up!!!
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 07:44:21 AM »
Currently it's nothing really to worry about but like with all these new viruses the risk is it can mutate into something more deadly.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 10:44:29 PM »
Do not worry it's only one confirmed and they managed to contain the problem for now. Alhamdulillah. I hope everyone else is okay.

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 07:41:25 AM »
The flu kills way more people

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 01:13:38 AM »
They say its a novel virus, It could be anything novel in their unhygenic food practices, or novel chemical or biological trials exposed to public. sad to see so many on masks/niqab on, again shows something going very wrong over there.