Author Topic: HALAL ZABIHA? what does the Quran say about what we eat  (Read 2942 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: HALAL ZABIHA? what does the Quran say about what we eat
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 07:03:25 PM »

Perhaps you can ask him on the post. Post a comment asking about ashrubu.

Peace...
I meant by Initiator You and not anyone else who is not in this forum.. You brought this topic and you follow.. So to follow something you must be having knowledge of it.. So would you please explain what I highlighted in brown...

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: HALAL ZABIHA? what does the Quran say about what we eat
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 07:07:38 PM »
I am following Quran. But to understand certain concepts I have been following or reading his posts. They make sense to me. If they don’t to you then that is fine. We do not all have to agree on this. Take what your rationale mind accepts.

Let me explain you below verse which you consider differently.

2:35 "And We said, 'Adam, dwell thou, and thy wife, in the Garden, and eat thereof easefully where you desire; but draw not nigh this tree, lest you be evildoers."

The above verse for you is not satisfied according to article.. I am not here to change you,  but you said what he wrote make sense to you... I know 'Kulu' has different ways of meaning same as in English or any other language..

God spoke in one of His ways to Adam to pass above message... It was strict advice only one object while with freedom totally for rest...whatever kulu and sajara may mean for you, these are two basic restrictions.... Here in 2:35 Eat from tree not mentioned  but not to near but in 20:116-121 Eat is mentioned for same story... "Ate from the Tree"
Let's turn to story... God told Adam the restriction... But SATAN heard it... God strongly advised Adam SATAN is enemy... But Adam forgot... SATAN knew God restricted with reason the tree... So Satans only aim is to entice Adam to disobey only the same point.. So SATAN enticed with the same tree which God restricted to near. SATAN knew it is just another tree nothing special but only a restriction...  Adam believed Satan's fancy words totally forgetting God's clear instructions... Did Adam become after eating from the tree immortal and etc as SATAN promised? No...  Isn't the promise of Satan deception? Isn't SATAN want Adam and all human to act against what God likes and instructs so that we err..

Janna is to indulge in and one of those is consuming food...  Adam had all the freedom to indulge in except the very simple restriction...  Only ONE.. but disobeyed... Had Allah not restricted,  Story would have been different?  God PROMISED to iblees RESPITE... Respite with small door opened.. That's the restriction imposed on Adam... That's the point SATAN touches.. Even in this world same... SATAN touches our desire and weaknesses to lead us astray.. I mean satan wait in ambush to make us go against God's RESTICTIONS...  GOD'S restrictions are so simple but we deny like Adam..

My question is..
Would you pls explain the SAME story from quran what makes SENSE to you? Let's see whether it is food for thought.. Make sure Kulu and sajara included in your explanation... I am always accepting what makes sense to me... Let me see why it made sense to you while not for me from the same quran... Guidance is ONE..