Author Topic: Why gave life to dead in this world itself?  (Read 12419 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Why gave life to dead in this world itself?
« on: December 25, 2019, 02:29:23 AM »
03:49 "And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers"

What could be the reason behind giving life to many a dead people again life which was witnessed by the people of Israel...
Is it to make the people convince about the existence of God?  Did they believe in the end?  What advices give  to the people aftet that by letting us know through His book?  What could be the scenario if anyone become alive after he is dead at this time of the world?  I mean a proven dead body becomes alive? 

Isn't that the greatest of sign ever which Isa performed with the permission of God? But why only to small community to witness such an incredible incident ?  I wish it was live all over the world when it happened.. Lol...
God does what He does.. How privileged this children of Israel were... Unbelievable.. God definitely favored them..

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Why gave life to dead in this world itself?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 04:47:12 AM »
03:49 "And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers"

What could be the reason behind giving life to many a dead people again life which was witnessed by the people of Israel...
Is it to make the people convince about the existence of God?  Did they believe in the end?  What advices give  to the people aftet that by letting us know through His book?  What could be the scenario if anyone become alive after he is dead at this time of the world?  I mean a proven dead body becomes alive? 

Isn't that the greatest of sign ever which Isa performed with the permission of God? But why only to small community to witness such an incredible incident ?  I wish it was live all over the world when it happened.. Lol...
God does what He does.. How privileged this children of Israel were... Unbelievable.. God definitely favored them..

Jesus was a physician as well as a messenger according to scripture.
So he healed the sick both physically as well as spiritually.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 09:01:23 PM »
Jesus was a physician as well as a messenger according to scripture.
So he healed the sick both physically as well as spiritually.

Interesting... Was he a physician... . Never heard of before.. Anyway he didn't do but with the permission of God he did.. But my question is WHY?  why brought the dead alive... I don't mind whatever he did of those other miracles.. But why gave life to dead?

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »
Interesting... Was he a physician... . Never heard of before.. Anyway he didn't do but with the permission of God he did.. But my question is WHY?  why brought the dead alive... I don't mind whatever he did of those other miracles.. But why gave life to dead?

Peace jkhan,

Something to ponder.

[27:80] Surely you do not make the dead to hear, and you do not
make the deaf to hear the call when they go back retreating.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 09:06:42 AM »
It might be that Jesus sees that the "dead" person are still alive and he can see the "aura" are still there.

From the Gospel Of John which might probably the source of this story, the dead man name Lazarus was buried for 4 days before he was being 'healed' to life again.

I've met in real life many person who can see the "aura" of living being, thus such ability to see the aura might not be exclusive only to Jesus. And there are many similarities between Jesus healing practices and Reiki.

https://www.reiki.org/articles/similarities-healing-jesus-and-reiki

Another clue is: what Jesus teaches has many similarities in concept with Eastern religion / philosophy specifically the teachings of Siddharta and Lao Tse. One infinite source of all(Heavenly Father), Kingdom of heaven encompasses everything (here there everywhere), Kharmic law (what goes around comes around), loving, compassion, forgiveness and the attitude of acceptance / no attachment.

The theory / hypothesis that Jesus traveled to the east to learn before starting his mission and went back to the east after surviving the crucifixion event is not far fetched.

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 07:45:35 PM »
There were people who at their capacity could cure diseases which common people there do not know how to cure, these were called in different names like Siddhas Buddhas, Sufi Saints etc.., Jesus should be one such expert or atleast as per the later stories depicted such person. Its all belief.
Dead could also mean those incurable, may be brain dead, coma or vegetative state etc.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 04:03:07 AM »
 The mission of prophets is to give spiritual life, not material life. To awaken de dead is to awaiken them to Reality, to God, not to bring them back from death. That would be nothing, because at best it would merely mean that they owuld live a little longer. It is eternal life that is at stake not to exend life on earth. That would be a mission for a physician, which, of course, a prophet ay be, but it is not his or her being a physician that makes him or her a prophet but the fact that they bring spiritual awakening.

Salaam

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 12:22:42 PM »
The mission of prophets is to give spiritual life, not material life. To awaken de dead is to awaiken them to Reality, to God, not to bring them back from death. That would be nothing, because at best it would merely mean that they owuld live a little longer. It is eternal life that is at stake not to exend life on earth. That would be a mission for a physician, which, of course, a prophet ay be, but it is not his or her being a physician that makes him or her a prophet but the fact that they bring spiritual awakening.

Salaam

I agree.

Peace all, could someone please give their understanding of 3:49.

[3:49]  And  a messenger to the Children of Israel, Indeed I have come to you
with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay like the form of a
bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah.
And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission
of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses.
Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 01:01:31 PM »
It is images, mathal, allegorical or symbolical meaning he makes out of people who cling to low matters and low aspirations like malleable clay he inspires to higher purposes, that is he lifts the from down to earth and  narrow matters to open horizons and freedom. It is real, the real thing but it is not material but liberating for the heart.

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »
Peace All.

It is not straightforward and easy to believe in things we cannot comprehend or understand even if we see them with our own eyes.
Some things are not natural and impossible to do for normal humans to do ,like cure lepers by touch , give life to dead corpses...etc
So why believe in such things/ Or do some  play gymnastics with words and find other meanings?

Qoran is not the ordinary book or a book of fiction. It says GOD gives "proof of authenticity"-Bayinat- to His messengers. What does this mean?
To me the Bayinat  of Jesus was  doing the impossible things in 3:49 to show the people that he is sent by GOD.
Throughout my study of Qoran, I cannot find other meanings for the miracles of Moses and those of Jesus except the literal ones done through GOD and His Angels helping these messenger to produce the Bayinat for the people to witness them and the believers to consolidate their beliefs.
I believe they were supernatural things done for the purpose of proof of "true messenger " of GOD.
Is GOD not capable of miracles? 
Some believe others do not, this is the point of the test
GOD bless you All.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/