Author Topic: DABA = AI  (Read 4834 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: DABA = AI
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2019, 09:35:39 AM »
Sorry! Double post. Admin please delete one.
Thank you.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2019, 09:42:29 PM »
Peace jkhan.

One happened in 1969, the other(sign/miracle) happened in 1974.
Or are you taking the moon landing as the sign/miracle people saw?

Peace.

Hmmm...

i attached this link for people to view... hope most of the matters are explained in it..

https://tubeunblock.com/watch?v=uTChrirK-hw

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2020, 04:13:41 AM »
Peace jkhan.
Hmmm   
 That video does not explain the two verses?
اقتَرَبَتِ السّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ القَمَرُ     When did/will this happen? What is it? One subject. Then:

وَإِن يَرَوا ءايَةً يُعرِضوا وَيَقولوا سِحرٌ مُستَمِرٌّ     They will see a sign/miracle after  (different subject) and say... They have: disbelieved ,followed their opinions and carried on with their old traditions:
وَكَذَّبوا وَاتَّبَعوا أَهواءَهُم وَكُلُّ أَمرٍ مُستَقِرٌّ

Or are you saying it is one subject? Then what did they disbelieve in ? The moon landing ?
Can you see that it cannot be the same subject!!
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 08:26:05 PM »
Peace jkhan.

Or are you saying it is one subject?

Yes.. I am,.. it depends on how you figure it out... you may disconnect from first verse to second verse.. but for me it has meaning with continuation... That's my understanding...any issue pls explain with logic?

Peace jkhan.

Then what did they disbelieve in ?

As per the book what they disbelieved is the sign of Split of Moon...That was a great sign... but people neglected... from then mostly the time for ending the first creation is nearing.... things massively changing...

The moon landing ?
Can you see that it cannot be the same subject!!

You know very well with the tone of me, i don't accept moon landing.. i presented moon landing just to explain ... majority even quran only or conventional or even disbelievers in general believe in Moon landing... And Quran only and conventional do take the chapter 54 as support for that... But for me it doesnt support...even what those who claim that they went to moon doesnt give any concrete evidence... they are not transperant...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2020, 06:47:41 AM »
Peace jkhan.
You say this, quote:
As per the book what they disbelieved is the sign of Split of Moon...That was a great sign... but people neglected... from then mostly the time for ending the first creation is nearing.... things massively changing...

When did this split of moon happen? Give us the story/history of it?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2020, 09:13:22 AM »
Peace jkhan.
You say this, quote:

When did this split of moon happen? Give us the story/history of it?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Peace.. Brother GL..

No need any other source or history or stories... God is best of narrators... He clearly stated without referring to any past community or generation or future.. But simply commenced the chapter 54 ..in my personal comprehensive understanding it was the time of prophet Mohamed or rather time of quran revelation...  Once it happened God inserted it as a message and the outcome of it as well.. Sealing prophets and making the Quran as the last of such books itself the Time nearing...only the signs are coming out... People would grasp in various ways but this is my final decision on this verse... If you prefer you may give your understanding..

quincy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 05:38:50 PM »
Research google's deep mind.

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2020, 02:15:37 AM »
Salaam,

27:82
wa-idhā waqaʿa l-qawlu ʿalayhim akhrajnā lahum dābbatan mina l-arḍi tukallimuhum anna l-nāsa kānū biāyātinā lā yūqinūna
واذا وقع القول عليهم اخرجنا لهم دابه من الارض تكلمهم ان الناس كانوا بايتنا لا يوقنون

---

ك ل م

Kaaf - Laam - Meem

- speak / communicate

- wound

(كَلَمَ)

الْكَافُ وَاللَّامُ وَالْمِيمُ أَصْلَانِ: أَحَدُهُمَا يَدُلُّ عَلَى نُطْقٍ مُفْهِمٍ، وَالْآخَرُ عَلَى جِرَاحٍ

http://arabiclexicon.hawramani.com/search/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85?cat=9

----

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/27/82/default.htm

Most translate as: speak / communicate

Some as: wound

https://youtu.be/yASa7PF_ac0

والله اعلم
 Allah knows best.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2020, 03:27:51 AM »
Peace...
6:158 says... " .... ....... that there come some of the SIGNS of your Lord? The Day that SOME of the SIGNS of your Lord will come NO SOUL WILL BENEFIT from its faith as long as it had not BELIEVED BEFORE or had earned through its faith some good. Say, "Wait. Indeed, we [also] are waiting."

If the end time signs of God disclosed then there is no meaning for those who witness them coz their belief will not be accepted and void.

So deciding what actually the end time signs is crucial ....? I think we shouldn't complicate mere regular Signs of God with end time signs....

For example.... People take moon landing is end time sign... 54:1-3... (I consider split of moon took place during the life time of messenger of Quran)
If moon landing referred by above verses and if it was END Time Sign,  then after moon landing no one will benefit from the sign... No believers will be born as per verse 6:158... But Quran's numerical phenomena was exposed after....
If 27:82 speaks of Artificial Intelligence -AI then it has a meaning... But, there is no use after the advent of dabba Ard.. Coz verse starts as.. "When the WORD BEFALLS on them..."
SO.. Has the WORD of God already befallen...?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2020, 03:49:17 AM »
Peace jkhan.
6:158 is talking about one event only ,the day we see GOD and the angels-Day of judgement. This makes better sense:

Are they waiting for the angels to come to them, or your Lord, or some physical manifestations of your Lord? The day this happens, no soul will benefit from believing if it did not believe before that, and did not reap the benefits of belief by leading a righteous life.* Say, "Keep on waiting; we too are waiting."
هَل يَنظُرونَ إِلّا أَن تَأتِيَهُمُ المَلٰئِكَةُ أَو يَأتِىَ رَبُّكَ أَو يَأتِىَ بَعضُ ءايٰتِ رَبِّكَ يَومَ يَأتى بَعضُ ءايٰتِ رَبِّكَ لا يَنفَعُ نَفسًا إيمٰنُها لَم تَكُن ءامَنَت مِن قَبلُ أَو كَسَبَت فى إيمٰنِها خَيرًا قُلِ انتَظِروا إِنّا مُنتَظِرونَ

i.e Too late to believe and grow your soul,like we are supposed to do in this life.The soul is lost if one waited until they saw the Angels or GOD.
Remember some people described Jesus and his miracles as an end sign. We are always closer to the end. This whole life is like few hours or even only like an hour,  It goes like a blinking of the eye.. How long are millions of years compared to eternity.?
GOD bless you.
Peace.