Author Topic: Temporary hell  (Read 175 times)

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Temporary hell
« on: December 03, 2019, 04:21:08 PM »
Does anyone who's not a hadith follower believe that some people will go to hell temporarily then enter paradise? What Quran verses support that? We know sunnis believe that prophet Muhammad will intercede for them and some will be taken out of hell to enter paradise..

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Temporary hell
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »
 :giveup:
Does anyone who's not a hadith follower believe that some people will go to hell temporarily then enter paradise? What Quran verses support that? We know sunnis believe that prophet Muhammad will intercede for them and some will be taken out of hell to enter paradise..

Peace Amra94...

I am afraid that you will never find any such verse in Quran substantiate their claim... It's only their fancy whim gliding in the air.... God is just... Once He judged on the day of ressurection and there is no alterations will take place.... That's what I understood from entire Quran....

In my personal opinion puting a soul in hell and then delivering it after some days while still others remain in hell is out and out nonsensical action...
Every verse which talks about hell seems no escape from it for anyone.... Only the most wicked in any nature would enter it...
It will be waste of time searching verses to support their claim... Only you will find verses against It.... Their effort is in vain.....