Author Topic: Dealing with multiple trauma injuries after discovering fatih  (Read 1152 times)

keno

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Dealing with multiple trauma injuries after discovering fatih
« on: December 20, 2019, 07:44:15 AM »
Peace be unto you all.

We have all experienced trials, tests, tribulation and hardship; some gets tested hard and some light. About 2 months after I converted I jumped off a 20 meter tall building in a psychotic episode and broke almost every bone in my body. This was in 2015 and now 4 and a half years later I have become stagnant and really often hopeless. I don't want whine about my physical hardships; it just makes me wonder why? I wanted to travel and make a living on my own, but now I am almost in a prison. God tells me to be patient, but I get these thoughts that God hates me and does not want to guide me. I feel that God is angry with me because I am just not able to do good things as much as I was able to do before. Is this the shaytan messing with my head?

On the flip side, God has shown me so many beautiful things in nature, in my thoughts, with the people around me and He has showed me that submission is done with starting with the Qur'an.

Many muslims are in wheelchairs, many are in troublesome family relationships, many are in  war torn countries Here I am, with a body so broken it rarely wants to leave the couch. I have it good, I just wonder why it almost seems like I'm not allowed to live a life with out physical pain and mental confusion. I hope for the mercy of God and that on the Last Day I can look at God smiling with the book in my right hand.

I want to be patient, but it is hard man. Deep, long lasting patients  really is my test for now.

I seek comforting words from you, my brothers and sisters.

May you a blessed day

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: Dealing with multiple trauma injuries after discovering fatih
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 03:57:09 PM »
Peace keno.
I read your post twice. I do not really know what to say to you.

And say, "My Lord,  grant me from You a powerful support."

He said, "My Lord, the bones have turned brittle in my body,  As I implore You, my Lord, I never despair.

May the Lord bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 10:34:09 PM »
Salam/Peace dear brother Keno. I hope my words will give some insight or comfort as i have never encountered this but i hope this could help you. Why would Allah/God (SWTAY) hate you dear sibling? You have not done anything serious evil. I do think that Shaytan is trying to break you. Also dear brother Keno, remember in 2:286 Allah (SWTAY) does not burden a soul except with what it can bear. And this burden, i am certain Allah (SWTAY) is NOT doing this to you as as He does not wrong his servants (41:46). Now i am going to be honest with you and i hope this is not offend you. You need to do something with issue you are dealing with, remember what you said:

On the flip side, God has shown me so many beautiful things in nature, in my thoughts, with the people around me and He has showed me that submission is done with starting with the Qur'an.

Use the provisions that Allah/God (SWTAY) in nature to help your health issue like in 16:69 that speaks of fruit that contains healing for us. Or use herbs like Hemp or Cannabis in nature that Allah (SWTAY) has provided us. Cannabis help with the pain if i remember correctly. P.S on Cannabis and Hemp, you don't need to smoke it, you can eat or drink it

Ponder in 67:15, 48:17 and 9:91

67:15 هو الذى جعل لكم الارض ذلولا فامشوا فى مناكبها وكلوا من رزقه واليه النشور
Huwa allathee jaAAala lakumu al-ardathaloolan faimshoo fee manakibihawakuloo min rizqihi wa-ilayhi alnnushooru
He is the One who made the earth subservient for you. So roam its paths, and eat from His provisions; and to Him is the final summoning.

48:17 ليس على الاعمىا حرج ولا على الاعرج حرج ولا على المريض حرج ومن يطع الله ورسوله يدخله جنات تجرى من تحتها الانهار ومن يتول يعذبه عذابا اليما
Laysa AAala al-aAAma harajunwala AAala al-aAAraji harajun walaAAala almareedi harajun waman yutiAAiAllaha warasoolahu yudkhilhu jannatin tajree min tahtihaal-anharu waman yatawalla yuAAaththibhu AAathabanaleeman
There is no burden on the blind, nor is there any burden on the cripple, nor is there any burden on the sick. And whoever obeys God and His messenger, He will admit them into gardens with rivers flowing beneath them; and whoever turns away, He will punish him with a painful retribution.

9:91 ليس على الضعفاء ولا على المرضىا ولا على الذين لا يجدون ما ينفقون حرج اذا نصحوا لله ورسوله ما على المحسنين من سبيل والله غفور رحيم
Laysa AAala aldduAAafa-iwala AAala almarda wala AAalaallatheena la yajidoona ma yunfiqoona harajunitha nasahoo lillahi warasoolihi maAAala almuhsineena min sabeelin waAllahughafoorun raheemun
There is no blame to be placed upon the weak, or the sick, or those who do not find anything to spend on, if they are sincere towards God and His messenger. There is no argument against the good doers; and God is Forgiving, Merciful.

Don't also forget to ask your friends who are willing to help with good ways.

Just letting you know, i am not calling you weak. You just have serious hardships as you stated. I hope this does not offended you dear sibling.

I hope my response has helped you. If not than i am very sorry. May Allah (SWTAY) guide in to righteous path. Salamun Alaykum/Peace be upon you brother Keno. I hope you will be better in health physically and mentally.

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-4
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »
Dear Keno,

Peace upon you and welcome.

Your questions are difficult, so I will attempt to share what I think:

1. God does not burden or interfere with people in general, but it is people who cause burden to themselves.

"And any misfortune that happens to you is a consequence of what your hands have earned. And He overlooks much." (42:30)

This goes for war, famine, disease, crime, etc.. We are responsible for these evils and God is innocent of our actions.

2. God does burden/interfere with the believers (because they chose His path) - mainly by testing them.

"Did the people think that they will be left to say: "We believe" without being put to the test? We had tested those before them, so that God would distinguish those who are truthful and so that He would know the liars." (29:2-3)

This is the law of believers - God has been invoked and therefore He will test the people, provide for the hungry, and save the righteous.

I pray that you find peace and patience...It is a difficult road that we all travel.

`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 12:29:22 PM »
We have all experienced trials, tests, tribulation and hardship; some gets tested hard and some light.

Everyone gets tested fairly and each person's test is specific to them.It is our perception of what is fair that is wrong. And we do not have a clue of what is the perfect fairness that is from God.

it just makes me wonder why? I wanted to travel and make a living on my own, but now I am almost in a prison. God tells me to be patient, but I get these thoughts that God hates me and does not want to guide me. I feel that God is angry with me because I am just not able to do good things as much as I was able to do before. Is this the shaytan messing with my head?
Yes, you need to stop letting your feelings take over your head. We've been given a valuable gift from God that is our ability to reason. Don't let it be clouded by those feelings. And learn to use it, to know about yourself and about the world around you, and to learn what good is and what evil is. And how to live a proper life. All of that is reasonable, but the "shaytan" through feelings will cloud everything for you, you might be able to tell when that happens if you pay attention to your mind.

Many muslims are in wheelchairs, many are in troublesome family relationships, many are in  war torn countries Here I am, with a body so broken it rarely wants to leave the couch. I have it good, I just wonder why it almost seems like I'm not allowed to live a life with out physical pain and mental confusion. I hope for the mercy of God and that on the Last Day I can look at God smiling with the book in my right hand.

I want to be patient, but it is hard man. Deep, long lasting patients  really is my test for now.

I seek comforting words from you, my brothers and sisters.

Your life is yours again so accept it otherwise you're just gonna be stuck in a vicious circle. and what you need the most is a firm foundation of principles to live by. Don't fall for that trap where you keep dwelling in sadness in order to fulfill yourself.
And if you want to get closer to the divine way then use reason, and keep your mind clean and in a reasonable state. This whole toxic cloud of sadness and regrets and wishes and whatever is just a diversion, a distraction from what is real. You can shake it off at any moment when you adhere to reason. And maintain your mind in a proper state. It's already hard enough, but if you're gonna complain about your situation you're already off to a bad start.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 01:38:42 PM »
Brother KENO,

Hope u feeling well today. i have  a slight idea what u been going through but not a full picture of your trials/tests.

Its easy for everyone to give sympathies and advices but the person who is going through all this can only understand his/her own situation.

But still i want to add something perhaps its work out for you.

First of all dnt let any feeling positive or negetive overtakes ur mind i know its a hard part but again try mastering it thinking about NON existence..

And then imagine if whole world/destiny/luck/god/xyz turn against you, theres one thing that must work for you and thats YOU/YourSELF. None can deafeat you untill your ownself start rebelling against you thats the day when you will taste the real defeat..

So that yourself is your own world what goes around you and noone can access in it to turn it against you. All what u need is SELF-confidence on it how to master on the programs in it like feelings, emotions, selfishness, afriad, happiness, win, loss, goodluck, badluck, lonliness etc

Human lost when he giveup on his own self and human win when he win over his ownself.

Although its illusion in real time.

Everyone have their own sets of problems, those problems only solved and organised by a person himself. Even if he think its impossible to solve, he still need to try solving them till the last moment of chance, instead of giving up on them.

Wish you best luck.