Author Topic: An impossible journey  (Read 389 times)

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
An impossible journey
« on: November 11, 2019, 11:39:21 AM »
Salaam alaikum
Lately i am active on twitter.
There is a war going on..Hindudtva forces(right wing hindu terrorists minded) using every thing to insult Islam,demonize muslims,and its very tough for guys like me to defend Islam when almost all the muslims around me on twitter are purely followers of Hadeethi Islam
Recently these following hashtags were trending on top in India.
1.gay paighamber.
2. Bycott muslims
3.terrorist muhammad...etc

Yesterday Supreme court of India also fall prey to these forces in power, they gave a very unjust verdict on Babri masjid demolition.

Even Yesterday, On Milad-un-Nabi,there was a heated tweets between shia,sunni.

Muslims fight on non sense issues. One sunni was saying Imam hanifa was the most accurate bcz he got most of his hadeeths directly from sahaba

How can we do something for our muslim community. Even in Quran alone follwers we r not on the same page on issues like salaat, kaba, Hajj, Roza, etc.

Why we r divided in so many sects even though we beleive in only One God,OneBook,One Messenger.

Follow Allah and Follow rasul has so many interpretation.

May Allah guides us to the straight path,and ease our lives.

Wasalaam

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: An impossible journey
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »
I am sorry it is becoming so hard for you. Trust God, still He is the only power and He is loving, not like so much shayateen loose on earth.

We must muster a lot of patience these days.

Salaam

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 05:30:58 PM »
Salaam alaikum
Lately i am active on twitter.
There is a war going on..Hindudtva forces(right wing hindu terrorists minded) using every thing to insult Islam,demonize muslims,and its very tough for guys like me to defend Islam when almost all the muslims around me on twitter are purely followers of Hadeethi Islam
Recently these following hashtags were trending on top in India.
1.gay paighamber.
2. Bycott muslims
3.terrorist muhammad...etc

Yesterday Supreme court of India also fall prey to these forces in power, they gave a very unjust verdict on Babri masjid demolition.

Even Yesterday, On Milad-un-Nabi,there was a heated tweets between shia,sunni.

Muslims fight on non sense issues. One sunni was saying Imam hanifa was the most accurate bcz he got most of his hadeeths directly from sahaba

How can we do something for our muslim community. Even in Quran alone follwers we r not on the same page on issues like salaat, kaba, Hajj, Roza, etc.

Why we r divided in so many sects even though we beleive in only One God,OneBook,One Messenger.

Follow Allah and Follow rasul has so many interpretation.

May Allah guides us to the straight path,and ease our lives.

Wasalaam

Dear Asifzaheer....

Don't bother about about India or the people living in it as long as they are allowed to live in it.... I am facing worse than you... Your country so huge and so called Muslims dominated areas are huge... You can live....  But our country is so small.. Such Sunni Muslim or shia are sparsely populated within non Muslim...  These conventional Muslim have to live with much restriction... No way they can preach religion to others... They have already blocked their peace TV... Then imagine I am living among such Muslims who knows I never go to their mosque etc.. Etc.. In problematic time these Muslims only looking at us wrongly not the other religious people...
In my working place I didn't face any issue after Muslim terrorists blasted Christian churches brutally and cowardly... Sad to say Muslim terrorists.. Coz they claim Muslim...
All I have to say just worry about believers... Believers are those who doesn't neglect God's verses....
Don't worry about believers when they dispute.... They only seen guidance through Quran... They differ to get guidance and they are not sects... There are sects among those who claim who follow Quran only... But they in fact not follow.. Just lip service...
It's God's will that He won't guide all.... So just relax...
You keep following Quran... Who can identify you in public thst you are a believer unless you are conventional Muslim....
No one recognizes me what I am doing to call Muslim believer ... External physical appearance won't tell it..
Simply keep the faith in God strongly... Keep attached to Quran.... Do charities... Look after families.... Be good person and keep the moral. Avoid evil of all type.. Be pure person...
To do this you don't need to expose yourself and say I am Muslim... I am practicing without any trouble among non Muslim.. But I face only problem with conventional Muslim... Coz they consider and they deem I am destined for hell coz I don't look like Muslim...
So be careful from your own people...
Don't put all things on your head... Barbar masjid demolished etc etc... Can you change the will of God.. Do you pray in barbar masjid then why worry...
God exposes the flaws of conventional Muslims at the hands of other religious people... Let them learn where they stand... Why it happens to them..
Be a believer... No one harm  you....

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 01:11:19 AM »
Babari masjid was once TEMPLE of hindus.

Mughal figure BABAR make it a MOSQUE.

In 1992 history repeat itself and extremist hindus wanted to make it a TEMPLE again.

HISTORY always repeat itself.

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 11:37:46 AM »
I am sorry it is becoming so hard for you. Trust God, still He is the only power and He is loving, not like so much shayateen loose on earth.

We must muster a lot of patience these days.

Salaam

Thanx a lot

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 11:39:07 AM »
Dear Asifzaheer....

Don't bother about about India or the people living in it as long as they are allowed to live in it.... I am facing worse than you... Your country so huge and so called Muslims dominated areas are huge... You can live....  But our country is so small.. Such Sunni Muslim or shia are sparsely populated within non Muslim...  These conventional Muslim have to live with much restriction... No way they can preach religion to others... They have already blocked their peace TV... Then imagine I am living among such Muslims who knows I never go to their mosque etc.. Etc.. In problematic time these Muslims only looking at us wrongly not the other religious people...
In my working place I didn't face any issue after Muslim terrorists blasted Christian churches brutally and cowardly... Sad to say Muslim terrorists.. Coz they claim Muslim...
All I have to say just worry about believers... Believers are those who doesn't neglect God's verses....
Don't worry about believers when they dispute.... They only seen guidance through Quran... They differ to get guidance and they are not sects... There are sects among those who claim who follow Quran only... But they in fact not follow.. Just lip service...
It's God's will that He won't guide all.... So just relax...
You keep following Quran... Who can identify you in public thst you are a believer unless you are conventional Muslim....
No one recognizes me what I am doing to call Muslim believer ... External physical appearance won't tell it..
Simply keep the faith in God strongly... Keep attached to Quran.... Do charities... Look after families.... Be good person and keep the moral. Avoid evil of all type.. Be pure person...
To do this you don't need to expose yourself and say I am Muslim... I am practicing without any trouble among non Muslim.. But I face only problem with conventional Muslim... Coz they consider and they deem I am destined for hell coz I don't look like Muslim...
So be careful from your own people...
Don't put all things on your head... Barbar masjid demolished etc etc... Can you change the will of God.. Do you pray in barbar masjid then why worry...
God exposes the flaws of conventional Muslims at the hands of other religious people... Let them learn where they stand... Why it happens to them..
Be a believer... No one harm  you....

Yeah..thnx for the support. I get disheartened very easily.
May Allah help us.

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »
Babari masjid was once TEMPLE of hindus.

Mughal figure BABAR make it a MOSQUE.

In 1992 history repeat itself and extremist hindus wanted to make it a TEMPLE again.

HISTORY always repeat itself.

Thats not true,there was never any temple.
Even the Hindu party in the case can not prove that and SUPREME COURT also said in his verdict that there was no evidence to support the claim that there was a hindu temple.
It was a propaganda by the rightwing hidu terrorist in the early 1900..which pays well.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 02:21:55 PM »
Thats not true,there was never any temple.

Thats y its a matter of dispute and going in the favour of hindus according to them its TRUE and after all society need to pay respect to the courts decisions.

On the other hand word MASJID is also  a matter of dispute within muslim community if u read some articles regarding word masjid and sujood perhaps that will help.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 04:45:58 PM »
There is a war going on..Hindudtva forces(right wing hindu terrorists minded) using every thing to insult Islam,demonize muslims,and its very tough for guys like me to defend Islam when almost all the muslims around me on twitter are purely

You are defending Islam? What is Islam? Why it need to be defended?

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »
Yeah..thnx for the support. I get disheartened very easily.
May Allah help us.

Brother... It seems you're not yet entered fully as a follower of Quran only for salvation.... It looks your past belief being Sunni or shia is still hovering with you....  I know it's not easy....  When something happens to Sunni Muslims or shia it hurts coz we were among them and still relatives and friends in it....  But try get out of that shackle... Go ahead with life with strong belief... Their destiny is God's hand.... And your destiny you work hard... And expect God help you... That's all...