Author Topic: Stuck on these verses clarification  (Read 1501 times)

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
Re: Stuck on these verses clarification
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2019, 10:08:41 AM »
lets see above quote of Mazhar is correct with below explanation..

https://blogs.transparent.com/arabic/broken-plural-in-arabic/

I got some assistance by this link to understand plurals and irregular plurals.

Though a word singular change to plural, it won’t become from feminine to masculine or vice versa.. in all 3 types of plurals of arabic..
So based on that let us see the below verses…
24:27-28 “O you who have believed, do not enter houses (Buyuth- plural. Masculine) other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet their inhabitants (Ahli-HA .. sing. fem). That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded. And if you do not find anyone therein (Fee-Ha), do not enter them (Thadhulu-HA…  sing. femi) until permission has been given you.
When it says ‘AHLI-HA’ it means the “Inhabitants of the house” not houses.. but why ‘HA’ while the house is masculine…
They consider Bayt as masculine  singular and plural Buyuth is irregular plural masculine.. okay but not feminine to be called ‘HA’ …

What in fact God refer here… Can we get some assistance from these verses for the concerned verse 22:40
Am I weird in this topic.. am I talking about something that is crystal clear for everyone in general who knows Arabic, and I am grinding it.  :& :confused:...?
Salam,

HA in 24-27 and 24-28 refers to the word buyūtan in 24-27 (Broken Masc. Plurial) and buyūtan are not reason-endowed being as we know it.

Peace.
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. (Luke - 11:26)

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2019, 06:03:25 PM »
Yes.... Iyykaka.... Now I know the pattern and rules why it applies... I was like in the middle of Sea and sinking... Now I feel I can swim to the shore... Lol
After the thorough study.... I can assure 22:40 never can be for those four words.  It's impossible to call Fee-Ha to those four plural mixed words with Fee-Ha... No such rules in Arabic to accept... And quran also never used such way to compare ... Fee-Ha only refer Masajid 22:40... That's my conviction with certainty....

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2019, 09:04:42 PM »
Yes.... Iyykaka.... Now I know the pattern and rules why it applies... I was like in the middle of Sea and sinking... Now I feel I can swim to the shore... Lol
After the thorough study.... I can assure 22:40 never can be for those four words.  It's impossible to call Fee-Ha to those four plural mixed words with Fee-Ha... No such rules in Arabic to accept... And quran also never used such way to compare ... Fee-Ha only refer Masajid 22:40... That's my conviction with certainty....

Sometimes we have to deeply study and perceive the language and meaning and logic presented in Quran with much application of thought.... God speaks with truth and reality... Reality exposed in our minds may be different...
For example... When you read Musa reaching to certain place to learn from a teacher... Musa went with his assistant... And Musa found his teacher.... So we can blindly deduce there are three people (Musa, Assist & Teacher) .. But eversince musa met his teacher, Musa's assistant was missing...do you notice it... Only musa and his teacher were on the full journey... That we understand with the grammar of Quran... So this grammar cannot be taken easily... If God used in any pattern there is reason...going within Quran to get the Quran is the best option..

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2019, 09:06:20 PM »

Totally misconceived. Try knowing what is signified by conjunctions.

Hizbullah

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 09:11:31 PM »

Salam brother

You are absolutely right!

:peace:

My knowledge of the Quran has been updated

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2019, 06:44:46 AM »
Salam brother

You are absolutely right!

:peace:

Peace brother...

Sorry  for late reply... These days presidential election and concentration was on it... Unfortunately it seems bad time for minorities...
Okay... Would you pls explain why I am right?  So I can deduce something...pls explain within Quran what actually the verse speaks of within your knowledge ...