Author Topic: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation  (Read 1529 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Salat - établir le lien avec Allah - méditation
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 08:58:12 AM »
Can I put this correction for my last post:
Verses :
It should have been {14:35-40}{ and not {14:25-30.}
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 11:05:59 AM »
Peace all

God teaches us how to make salat through the verses of the Qur'an. If I have to keep two commandments of the Qur'an, it will be salat and zakat and the two comandements are closely related. Salat includes all divine commands. Salat is a means, the finality is the daily practice of the commandments.

Surah 29

45. Recite what is revealed to you from the Book and perform the Salat. In truth, salat preserves turpitude and blame. The reminder of Allah is certainly the greatest. And Allah knows what you are doing.

Surah 108
2. Fulfill Salat for your Lord and sacrifice.

God bless

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2019, 12:05:35 PM »
peace goodlogic,

As I said: you present little to no Quranic evidence, e.g. your translation of 21:73 is inaccurate and I'm confident you know that yet you still peddle it. That's why I highlight past discussion about this claim of yours so forum readers can take it under consideration.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2019, 01:50:23 PM »
Peace Wakas.
Let us have your accurate translation of 21:73?
Then define what the word "Millat Abraham"is" is for us and proceed to explain what is it that entails .
In other words explain these verses as well:
2:127
As Abraham raised the foundations of the beyt, together with Ismail (they prayed): "Our Lord, accept this from us. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.
وَإِذ يَرفَعُ إِبرٰهـۧمُ القَواعِدَ مِنَ البَيتِ وَإِسمٰعيلُ رَبَّنا تَقَبَّل مِنّا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّميعُ العَليمُ
2:128
"Our Lord, make us submitters to You, and from our descendants let there be a community of submitters to You. Teach us the rites of our Manasik, and redeem us. You are the Redeemer, Most Merciful.
رَبَّنا وَاجعَلنا مُسلِمَينِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنا أُمَّةً مُسلِمَةً لَكَ وَأَرِنا مَناسِكَنا وَتُب عَلَينا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوّابُ الرَّحيمُ

2:129
"Our Lord, and raise among them a messenger to recite to them Your revelations, teach them the scripture and wisdom, and purify them. You are the Almighty, Most Wise."
رَبَّنا وَابعَث فيهِم رَسولًا مِنهُم يَتلوا عَلَيهِم ءايٰتِكَ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الكِتٰبَ وَالحِكمَةَ وَيُزَكّيهِم إِنَّكَ أَنتَ العَزيزُ الحَكيمُ
2:130
Who would forsake the Millat of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous.
وَمَن يَرغَبُ عَن مِلَّةِ إِبرٰهـۧمَ إِلّا مَن سَفِهَ نَفسَهُ وَلَقَدِ اصطَفَينٰهُ فِى الدُّنيا وَإِنَّهُ فِى الـٔاخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصّٰلِحينَ

And:
4:125
Who is better guided in his Deen than one who submits totally to God, leads a righteous life, and follows the Millat of Abraham? God has chosen Abraham as a beloved friend.
وَمَن أَحسَنُ دينًا مِمَّن أَسلَمَ وَجهَهُ لِلَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحسِنٌ وَاتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبرٰهيمَ حَنيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ إِبرٰهيمَ خَلي

16:123
Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the Millat of Abraham,* the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.
ثُمَّ أَوحَينا إِلَيكَ أَنِ اتَّبِع مِلَّةَ إِبرٰهيمَ حَنيفًا وَما كانَ مِنَ المُشرِكينَ

22:78
You shall strive for the cause of God as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your Deen - the Millat of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Submitters" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Salat and give the Zakat, and hold fast to God; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.
وَجٰهِدوا فِى اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهادِهِ هُوَ اجتَبىٰكُم وَما جَعَلَ عَلَيكُم فِى الدّينِ مِن حَرَجٍ مِلَّةَ أَبيكُم إِبرٰهيمَ هُوَ سَمّىٰكُمُ المُسلِمينَ مِن قَبلُ وَفى هٰذا لِيَكونَ الرَّسولُ شَهيدًا عَلَيكُم وَتَكونوا شُهَداءَ عَلَى النّاسِ فَأَقيمُوا الصَّلوٰةَ وَءاتُوا الزَّكوٰةَ وَاعتَصِموا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَولىٰكُم فَنِعمَ المَولىٰ وَنِعمَ النَّصيرُ

By the way brother this Salat that GOD mentions "The Salat" . is explained  perfectly here, quote:

God has defined contacting Him by the word Al-Salah or الصَّلَوةُ , translated as "the Contact Prayer". This word means "direct contact or getting in direct touch with" in Arabic language. When God refers to contacting Him, He always uses this word defined by one of the most powerful grammatical tools of definition, Al or ال or the. Besides the distinction it makes between the rite and command of contacting God and the casual praying or imploring one could do any time, any where, and in any manner, this defining tool, the/ال, assures us that the Contact Prayer/ Al-Salah/ الصَّلَوةُ is an already existing, well-known  practice or rite that is much older than Quran and Muhammad and is part of "Millat Abraham" .

Your confidence of my knowledge is an assumption. I am the one who is confident in what I understand so far brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Houriya

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 10:05:36 AM »
Péage,

How To do salat from the Quran.

http://www.quran4peace.org/documents/Quran4peace-part3.pdf?

God bless

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2019, 10:59:55 AM »
Peace All.
The subject of "The Salat has been discussed many times in this forum. Those who disagree with it as a "contact prayer" have different explanations for it as commitment or morals or various different explanations that are inconsistent.
, This specific thing that we seek as a help from GOD- Qoran calls it Al Salat-  ,something that should be identified as clear and consistent .,practiced since Abraham according to Qoran by many of the generations since Abraham:
Summarised well in 22:78:
وَجٰهِدوا فِى اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهادِهِ هُوَ اجتَبىٰكُم وَما جَعَلَ عَلَيكُم فِى الدّينِ مِن حَرَجٍ مِلَّةَ أَبيكُم إِبرٰهيمَ هُوَ سَمّىٰكُمُ المُسلِمينَ مِن قَبلُ وَفى هٰذا لِيَكونَ الرَّسولُ شَهيدًا عَلَيكُم وَتَكونوا شُهَداءَ عَلَى النّاسِ فَأَقيمُوا
الصَّلوٰةَ وَءاتُوا الزَّكوٰةَ وَاعتَصِموا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَولىٰكُم فَنِعمَ المَولىٰ وَنِعمَ النَّصيرُ
 Aquimu Al Salat-The salat", all of you followers of Millat Abraham.

When one finds out what it is, here is what should be done with it:
1-
20:14
"I am God; there is no other god beside Me. You shall "Ubudni" Me alone, and observe the Salat to remember Me.
إِنَّنى أَنَا اللَّهُ لا إِلٰهَ إِلّا أَنا۠ فَاعبُدنى وَأَقِمِ الصَّلوٰةَ لِذِكرى
2-
20:132
You shall enjoin your Ahlaka- next of kin/family... to the Salat, and steadfastly persevere in doing so. We do not ask you for any provisions; we are the ones who provide for you. The ultimate triumph belongs to the righteous.
وَأمُر أَهلَكَ بِالصَّلوٰةِ وَاصطَبِر عَلَيها لا نَسـَٔلُكَ رِزقًا نَحنُ نَرزُقُكَ وَالعٰقِبَةُ لِلتَّقوىٰ

Remember that GOD is in no need of anything from us. This ,The Salat ,is a gift from GOD to nourish our souls.
I recognise it as the one with Ruku and sujud and remembering GOD i.e getting in touch with GOD .

For me it must be the contact prayer that is well known by the whole world when they see someone doing it, be it Muslims or Jews...This is the only consistent understanding of The salat by the whole world and clear at that.

Does GOD require us to make money contribution to Him for doing it? Does it cost anything? Is it that bad that people oppose it? Does it not represent the best meditation if done sincerely? Does it harm anyone?
Surely ,from my experience, it helps both body and spirit. Try it?

Also for me it fits with both verses above ,it also explains if it is taught through families it keeps being preserved. And it makes sense that it stops the person committing sins and reflect on their conduct and well being spiritually..

Finally ,those who claim it means something else ,have not connected all the verses and came up with a consistent way for it.
Obviously each to their understanding,
I will leave you to ponder this:
"Araaita Alladi Yanha Abdan Idha Salla*
May the Lord guide us to the best understanding.
GOD bless you All.
Peace

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2019, 12:05:35 PM »
Unfortunately member good logic digs himself deeper into his hole by now misrepresenting more verses, e.g. 22:78 and 20:132, and makes claims such as "Finally ,those who claim it means something else ,have not connected all the verses and came up with a consistent way for it."

Implying he has (which he hasn't), yet admits words like "zakat" mean different things [source]. So salat has to be consistent but zakat doesn't? Only God knows the logic of good logic.

For those opposed to his view his misrepresentations and inconsistent approach is evidence that he may be wrong. It's a classic tell tale sign.

For those wondering why I'm being stern with member good logic, it's simple, I do not like it when it is pointed out to people that what they said has inconsistencies/assumptions/flaws (and even admit it) yet they continue to peddle it repeatedly as if nothing happened.

When it comes to salat I have found member good logic to lack credibility. It is unfortunate I have to say this about a long term forum member but I'm simply sharing my view. I have nothing against him as a person. Feel free to disagree.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2019, 03:12:11 PM »
Peace Wakas.
Let me quote you first:
Implying he has (which he hasn't), yet admits words like "zakat" mean different things [source]. So salat has to be consistent but zakat doesn't? Only God knows the logic of good logic.

It is unlike you not to read posts properly.
Please read my posts again ,I was not talking about the word Salat without the "Al" ,I was specifically talking about The Salat -Al Salat_ that Qoran mentions in many verses. This specific and particular Salat is consistently the same .
You are slipping up brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2019, 06:04:44 PM »

It is unlike you not to read posts properly.
Please read my posts again ,I was not talking about the word Salat without the "Al" ,I was specifically talking about The Salat -Al Salat_ that Qoran mentions in many verses. This specific and particular Salat is consistently the same .
You are slipping up brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Brother GL.peace.....

You definitely know brother waqas or myself or almost  most of the members here don't oppose Salat as prayer as well... Be it As Salat or merely Salat... Definitely there is salat which should be done verbally to applaud the Creator at certain times of a day... That cannot be discarded... But your claim of AL Salat only prayer very awkward... You can't say that unless you prove each verse in which As Salat appears... That's beyond probability.... Now it seems only As Salat is prayer for you.... Not the word without AL... That's pretty creepy.... Then tell me in chapter 23:1-10, two times salat is stated without AL joined, what do those two salat mean? Remember these 10 verses is criteria to be those successful to enter Janna...
Pray dude... No issues... But don't claim As Salat always prayer.... 
As stated in many of my previous posts Aqeem As Salat WAathuzakath never can be prayer + giving... I am 100% ... I  am convinced in that... Bring any verse of such... I will explain what it means... I can't help if you remain in your understanding...  But at least find in fact what God meant by them... By exploring neutrally all such verses....
I am not here to change your opinion  or convince you... But hope you again explore...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2019, 12:55:26 AM »
Peace jkhan.
I am only referring to verses with "Aquimi/Aquimu...The Salat" Or "The Salat"-i.e Salat is preceded with "Al".
Not all other forms from the verb "Salla"./Yussallun/Salatuhum...etc They can mean different things according to the context.

You may not agree that  all Aquimi The Salat or the Salat verses  are a "contact prayer" from Qoran.
 I am saying according to my understanding they are. 
The consistency of the steps do not vary from generation to the next. generation.( Standing, bowing prostrating)

The corruption of " The salat "like including other than GOD in it, not devoting it to GOD Alone, changing the numbers, adding/taking away...etc have been cleared up by Qoran. 
Did Mohammed do "Iquami the Salat" Why and how? Is there evidence he did? Was he instructed to "Aquimi The Salat"? How did he know what it was?

There are other things that have not got  step by step instructions in Qoran. You can see the different interpretations for them here and elsewhere. For example how do you do Zakat ...etc.. But Qoran explained how they came about and how they were preserved- Wa Wassa Biha Abraham Baneeh- Abraham instructed his offspring...and so on.

Qoran needs pondering for the details to be found like you would put together a jigsaw. GOD has chosen His words to be a trial for those that claim they want to follow them.
 If everything came as clear as crystals in Qoran, and no effort was made to find the path, there would be no need for a trial and GOD and the Angels would be present here explaining them.

Well, keep looking for your details. I will keep digging and studying to find mine.

Read the posts about The Salat again, there is not a shred of evidence in them to make me think I better stop observing  The Salat. On the contrary, I see a lot of confusion with your and others explanation  .

Would you agree with me brother that I cannot follow your reasoning on what you or others have provided  so far?
 I will keep on observing my contact prayer dedicating it to GOD Alone.
Thank you for the conversation and GOD bless you.
Peace.