Author Topic: Refute Scientific error  (Read 707 times)

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Refute Scientific error
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2019, 08:29:16 AM »
So doesn't anyone have anything more
to say about 59 and 13 I can find anyway to refute them myself   :brickwall:

peace, nothing to refute; which word means stars in verse?

02:45 59.

67:5 ولقد and surely زىنا adorn we of السما the sky (f) الدنىا the world (f) بمصبىح bimasabiha/with torches (masculine pl.) وجعلنها and made we her/it/them (collective group is feminine) رجوما rujuman/??? of للشىاطىن for the devils/villains واعتدنا and prepares we of لهم for them عذب punishment السعىر the blaze

6:97 النجوم l-nujuma/the stars
25:61 سرجا sirajan/lamp of

what is best meaning رجوما rujuman/???

رَجْم (rajm) m (plural رُجُوم‎ (rujūm))
stoning
meteorites
projectiles
conjectures e.g. 18:22 … رجما rajman/conjecture/guess of بالغىب in the unseen

41:02 13.

having adaptive code does not nullify they are “like peoples" too.

6:38 وما and not من any دابه creature (i.e. species) فى in الارض the land ولا and not طىر flyer ىطىر flyed بجنحىه with wings two its الا except امم communities امثلكم likenesses you (pl.) ما not فرطنا neglect we of فى in الكتب the book من of شى thing ثم furthermore الى to ربهم lord theirs ىحشرون gathered being

6:39 والذىن and the ones كذبوا deny they of باىتنا in signs ours صم deaf وبكم and dumb فى in الظلمت the darkness من whom ىشا willed الله the god ىضلله misguided him ومن and who ىشا willed ىجعله maketh him على on صرط path مستقىم straight

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 02:34:47 PM »
Peace noon

Sorry I don't understand what you have written, for no.59 do you mean the "lamps" mentioned in it doesn't refer to stars, if so then what else can It refer to, star seems  to be what it is referring to because it say they beautify the nearest heaven and if they are lamps and also beautify that means we should be able to see them and they should be always there so imo the verse refer to stars

I understand understand what you are trying to say with the translation of rajam

13. I also don't understand what you are trying to say here too.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 09:58:03 PM »
peace someone, already showed everything necessary different words used, etc., up to you to study.

6:38-39 وما and not من any دابه dabbatin/creature (i.e. species) فى in الارض the land ولا and not طىر tairin/flyer ىطىر flyed بجنحىه with wings two its الا except امم umamun/communities امثلكم likenesses you (pl.) ما not فرطنا neglect we of فى in الكتب the book من of شى thing ثم furthermore الى to ربهم lord theirs ىحشرون gathered being والذىن and the ones كذبوا deny they of باىتنا in signs ours صم deaf وبكم and dumb فى in الظلمت the darkness من whom ىشا willed الله the god ىضلله misguided him ومن and who ىشا willed ىجعله maketh him على on صرط path مستقىم straight

6:97 وهو and he الذى the one جعل made لكم for you النجوم l-nujuma/the stars لتهتدوا to thou guided ye of بها by them فى in ظلمت darkness البر the dry land والبحر and the sea قد hence فصلنا explain we of الاىت the signs لقوم for folk ىعلمون knowing

25:61 تبرك blesseth الذى the one جعل made فى in السما the sky (f) بروجا burujan/constructs/constellations of
 وجعل and made فىها in her/it (f) سرجا sirajan/radiant lamp of (i.e. sun) وقمرا and moon of منىرا illuminate of

37:6 انا indeed we زىنا adorn we of السما l-samaa/the sky (f) الدنىا l-dunya/the world (f)
 بزىنه with adornment الكوكب l-kawakibi/the celestial objects (planets, galaxies, etc.)

67:5-6 ولقد and surely زىنا adorn we of السما l-samaa/the sky (f) الدنىا l-dunya/the world (f)
 بمصبىح bimasabiha/with torches (e.g. fiery asteroids, meteors, meteorites, comets, etc.)
 وجعلنها and made we them رجوما rujuman/conjectures of للشىاطىن for the devils/villains
 واعتدنا and prepares we of لهم for them عذب punishment السعىر the blaze
 وللذىن and for the ones كفروا reject they of بربهم in lord theirs عذب punishment جهنم abyss وبىس and wretched المصىر the destiny

videos capture exploding meteor in sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Rx2PZ7C0c

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/17/vers/36?handschrift=107