Author Topic: Authorship of the quran  (Read 1109 times)

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
Authorship of the quran
« on: October 05, 2019, 07:17:08 AM »
So yesterday I just read sure lahab and something has been disturbing me ever since, the surah feels as if it was written by a very angry person looking for a way to curse someone with more power than him, it does not feel like anything Allah would be saying which made me to start questioning how do we know that the Quran is really from Allah, why is it that there are verse that seem to be self serving to the prophet like verse 33:53 and 49:2, so I would like to know what specific verse or surah in the Quran has conceived you that the Quran is really for God not the prophet a verse that you believe it is impossible to be said by a human of that time.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Authorship of the quran
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
Peace Someone12.
Who authored Qoran?
I will provide my take on who came up with the contents of the Arabic  Qoran - As writing something and coming up with its contents/author... can be different).
Only an Arabic speaking entity could have authored and wrote Qoran or like the book claims Allah authored it. With that in mind, we're left with three choices:
     1  -  the Arabs wrote it (One or a group)
     2  -  Mohammad authored and wrote it or dictated it for a scribe to write it.
     3  -  Allah authored it -(If the other two choices above can be eliminated from authorship then the book mentions the author clearly)

1,2 and 3 need to be researched and analysed along with the contents of the book to see the possibilities and their certainty or probabilities.

Briefly I give my findings on each:

1-No one in the history of the world has EVER claimed to have authored/ written the Quran, nor anyone's name ever appeared in front of the Qoran as being the 'author'. This is  one of very few books in the world without a human author. No one in the world has ever been accused of authoring and writing the Holy Quran, except the Prophet Mohammad , by non-muslims.

2- If one is a honest truth seeker , then the contents are a powerful evidence that it is impossible for the prophet to choose the direction and way of life he led and stay consistent with the theme of Qoran to consistently give true statements that he could not possibly know and lead a nation with this book and not put even a hint in there that he authored it.
By analysing both the content of Qoran and the history available of Mohammed, it is logical to deduce that he did not and could not come up with the contents of Qoran. All logical evidence leads to "revelation" from other than the ideas of the prophet.
Or may be someone has evidence that Mohammed authored Qoran?

3- A revelation from a knowledgeable and able being beyond a human capability. who?

if others have evidence of a human author of the Qoran, please give your evidence.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Someone12

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 09:38:28 AM »
Can you please give examples of the verses you mentioned in 2. Also what do you think about Sarah lahab

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 12:41:47 AM »

3- A revelation from a knowledgeable and able being beyond a human capability. who?

let say for the sake of argument no human was involved in the authorship of QURAN or any religious BOOK..

those books are beyond human capability hence we assume ALIEN beings were behind those books ....

not only books but also some places of ancient times what was beyond human capability let give all that credit to ALIENS instead of God on which some may agree with you..

if we would be fair and neutral why we would assume its from God ? on the basis that no human or jinn can produce this ? why cant it be aliens ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 05:52:24 AM »
Peace Imran.
Regarding this, quote:

if we would be fair and neutral why we would assume its from God ? on the basis that no human or jinn can produce this ? why cant it be aliens ?

If Aliens wish to remain anonymous, then we will never know.
In the case of Qoran, Allah/GOD claims authorship, why?

GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 06:29:47 AM »
Peace Someone12.

Qoran consistently states that the Prophet's sole mission was to deliver Quran, the whole Quran, and nothing but Quran (3:20; 5:48-50, 5:92, 5:99; 6:19; 13:40; 16:35, 16:82; 24:54; 29:18; 42:48; 64:12)
 Moreover, the Prophet was enjoined in the strongest words from issuing anything other than the words given to him by the author of the Quran (69:38-47). He was even enjoined from explaining the Quran (75:15-19) .This strongly implies Mohammed was not the author of Qoran. Not logical if Mohammed was the author.
As well as  some futuristic information contained in Qoran that could not have been possibly known or even guessed by Mohammed.

Abu Lahab surah ,like all sanctions in Qoran is a strong warning against oppression and persecution of innocent people.. I do not see any anger by the author there. I see an allegory and a warning to those who oppress and prosecute innocent folk.
Or are all sanctions and warnings from angry authors?
God bless you.
Peace

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 01:23:06 PM »

If Aliens wish to remain anonymous, then we will never know.
In the case of Qoran, Allah/GOD claims authorship, why?

thats the same case with all other books and places which are shrouded in mystery.

its the book that claim its from God its like a circular argument again. same like the first religious book holder also claimed its from God.

the whole point is if something is not from human or something is beyond human capability = its CERTAINLY from God/s ?

free thinkers at  this point think bout the reason why things and places usually referred to non-human creatures/beings ?

interestingly the places referred to aliens or non-humans also never claimed its from aliens or from angels moreover in that holy book series by abrahamic line an alien being "jibrael/gabriel" works together with human prophets to bring that scriptures on the face of earth.

evidence is going in the favour of aliens lol .

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 09:06:46 PM »
So yesterday I just read sure lahab and something has been disturbing me ever since, the surah feels as if it was written by a very angry person looking for a way to curse someone with more power than him, it does not feel like anything Allah would be saying which made me to start questioning how do we know that the Quran is really from Allah, why is it that there are verse that seem to be self serving to the prophet like verse 33:53 and 49:2, so I would like to know what specific verse or surah in the Quran has conceived you that the Quran is really for God not the prophet a verse that you believe it is impossible to be said by a human of that time.

Authorship of any matter is very central and decisive? Nowadays to trace an Author of a book is incredibly uncomplicated and much reliable… But to ensure about the author of an ancient book is very involved and need to apply much endeavor to trace…we may end up with twisted conclusion at times…

But who is the Author of Quran?.....or who is the Author of those scriptures which Quran specify? There is see-through variance when it comes to trace the author of a book which is claimed by God while no human claims to be author of it… If no human stand for the claim of the authorship of a book then we as human have to trace profoundly to its authenticity…for example does the book deserve in its own beyond human capability?

So, best practice to verify is to read the book in its absolute meaning… If you find it peculiar to what human authored book then there is a reason to bring the God into picture to assign its author..
But the foremost tactic I found out to trace the author of these so called scripture/s of ancient by cracking the authorship of the Earth and Heavens…

Are they evolved or are they created? If we as human, after methodical research is able to convince ourselves with one of the two, then we are in a position to give the authorship to Quran either to God or Human…

~~~Have concerns with reality ~~~~

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 11:38:09 PM »

how do we know that the Quran is really from Allah,

BY reading the very first verse of Quran you can easily come to reality about the words of GOD vs words of MEN.

STARTED with MY name ALLAH.. OR STARTED with THE name of ALLAH..

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 02:32:30 AM »
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org