News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Refute Scientific error

Started by Someone12, October 05, 2019, 12:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someone12

A. It has been proven that the earth has multiple layers

B. I said planets like earth, maybe I could me the planets on the solar system or something but we can't know that.

C. The verse says the land is similar to the  7 heavens  so it can be any number close to 7 or even 7 itself, also the heavens were not always 7 but when the verse was revealed they were so the same can go for the lands, they just have to be 7 when the verse was  revealed, maybe there are even more that 7 heavens now still won't make what the Quran said about it being 7 at that time wrong

Or maybe the verse was not even comparing the numbers when it said similar, anyway if you want to check  if the Quran is true or not you should use verses that talk about things we have definite answers or idea on

Peace

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Someone12 on October 10, 2019, 06:25:25 AM

anyway if you want to check  if the Quran is true or not you should use verses that talk about things we have definite answers or idea on

A is there is any proof of seven layers ?
B if we cant know then why author is telling us ?
C cherry picking ?

BOLD your thread is not about the verses that talks about absolute truth. on the contrary you wanted to talk on the issues which are not clear yet or possible scientific errors isnt it  ? lol

Someone12

A. Who said anything about it being 7

B. We don't know about many things doesn't  mean we won't, just like the verse about stages of development how were the people then supposed to confirm that, but we can know can't we

C. This is a list of possible interpretation so 2 of I stated must be false

Maybe you need to read my first and second   
Someone12

What about no. 2, 13, 15,18,27,28

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Someone12 on October 10, 2019, 07:50:29 AM
A. Who said anything about it being 7

hmm how many layers been proved then ?

Quote from: Someone12 on October 10, 2019, 07:50:29 AM

What about no. 2, 13, 15,18,27,28

2 its not 8 livestocks again depend on what things you wana add in livestock to make it eight..

example pork, veal, beef, lamb, mutton, camel, ( fish & poultry ) for makin it 8 but again it depends how to classify the livestock..

13 not all life live in communities there are some popular animals who like to live on their own,  apart from mating or raising their young kids.. example leopard and polar bear..

15 "he causes the ships to float on sea" is similar to " he cause the leaf to fall from tree" (gravity and upward byoncy)

36:38 talking about motion of sun where did it comes from ?
although  i rechecked the video and he pointed towards 25:48 i did not see any mountain in the verse ?

27 & 28 there was a thread on it if i recall you may get all that information regarding that  issue.

most of the things are poorly interpreted by the up-loader.AND also things what does not make sense cannot possibly comes from God.

Someone12

So won't that make the verses in no.2 and no.13 completely wrong

Someone12

So doesn't anyone have anything more
to say about 59 and 13 I can find anyway to refute them myself   :brickwall:

Someone12

Wakas

Quote from: Someone12 on October 10, 2019, 05:33:25 PM
So doesn't anyone have anything more
to say about 59...

Did you bother to read my post?

I'm trying to help you out but your posting style is not helping.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Someone12

I read your post that is why I said anything more...