Author Topic: Our presence is negligible on larger platforms.  (Read 372 times)

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Our presence is negligible on larger platforms.
« on: September 23, 2019, 12:35:06 AM »
Salaam Alaikum
I have a request to the learned members of this community.Should not we have our presence on YOUTUBE n TWITTER. Ex-Muslim , Islamophobes etc are highly active on twitter n YouTube in spreading hatered against Muslims.They are not interested in healthy criticism.And our muslim brothers on that platforms are either less knowlegeable or only put forward their sects point of view.We need our brilliant mind out there to counter bigots like TAREK FATEH and unite our brothers irrespective of their sects.plz think over it.

Thanx n wasalaam.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
Re: Our presence is negligible on larger platforms.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 02:30:52 AM »
I know there are some on youtube, but I don't really use twitter so less certain of that.

Unfortunately no-one has ever compiled a list of websites, youtube channels, FB groups, twitter accounts etc that are Quran based islam. This simple idea was mentioned here but like most projects suggested on this site very few can be bothered putting the work in.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 05:24:16 AM »
Peace All.

For me the problem is in  "Muslim" or "Islam".
The big majority of the world s population think a "Muslim" or "Islam" is following prophet Mohammed. i.e a religion.

This big misconception will always be problematic.

The issue to tackle first is to correct this single big issue ,i.e Islam is an attitude of mind in relation to GOD the creator.
There are all sorts of "Muslims" to GOD:
Jews, Christians, Hindus, Traditional Muslims...anyone from any other religion around the world. or non religious people.

Those who  want to search for the truth will do all they can and visit everywhere to find things. Or try very hard to...
And Of course Qoran is everywhere now.
But I agree we need to do our bit either individually or collectively... Ongoing...
GOD bless you All.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +40/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »
We need our brilliant mind out there to counter bigots like TAREK FATEH and unite our brothers irrespective of their sects.plz think over it.

I never heard of him, out of curiosity I googled him and lead me to his book "Chasing a Mirage: The Tragic lllusion of an Islamic State". With summary as follows:

In Chasing a Mirage, Tarek Fatah Writes: Islamists argue that the period following the passing away of Muhammad was Islam's golden era and that we Muslims need to re-create that caliphate to emulate that political system in today's world. I wish to demonstrate that when Muslims buried the Prophet, they also buried with him many of the universal values of Islam that he had preached. The history of Islam can be described essentially as the history of an unending power struggle, where men have killed each other to claim the mantle of Muhammad.

Hey I agree with him completely..  :handshake:

The history of Islam (or many other religion / cult / ideology) is basically the history of unending power struggle, where men have killed each others, cause sufferings upon one another, spread hatred to one another based on a odious claim that they're superior compared to others (uber alles attitude).

For me the problem is in  "Muslim" or "Islam".
The big majority of the world s population think a "Muslim" or "Islam" is following prophet Mohammed. i.e a religion.

Exactly..
Although I would like to extend the statement, the problem is in the religious / occultist mindset which think that they're superior compared to others (uber alles attitude).

The issue to tackle first is to correct this single big issue ,i.e Islam is an attitude of mind in relation to GOD the creator.
There are all sorts of "Muslims" to GOD:
Jews, Christians, Hindus, Traditional Muslims...anyone from any other religion around the world. or non religious people.

Correct, islam is an attitude, has no correlation with Arab Tradition, Arabic language, Muhammad or Quran or Islam the religion as a whole. There were many muslims even before the Quran exist or Muhammad being born, some of their life stories are told in the Quran.

There were, are and will be many muslims and they spread out in many identities, religion, tradition, nationalities.

Asifzaheer

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 04:11:51 AM »
Yes.If we will come on a platform like YouTube we can spread the true message to our brothers as well as we can try to stop Islamophobes targetting innocent Muslims.
In India Muslims get lynched just for eating beef in their homes.The hatemonger hindudatva gangs try abuse Muslim in all way.Tarekfateh is a bigot.He is oppurtunist.He support these gangs.have a galance at his twitter handle.
Wasalaam