News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If jinn are made from fire, will they suffer in Hell the same way a human would

Started by Sarah, September 04, 2019, 06:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Peace

Because human skin burns and will be made to regenerate to be punished again and again (as far as I remember). Would this mean, jinn also have skin which senses pain from fire?

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

good logic

Neither us humans nor Jinn will remain as we are now.
We do not know the nature of our coupling bodies  after the resurrection.

If we stay as we are,  we cannot remain more than a short time in hell . How long can a human as it exist now stay "burning" and survives?

Hell is a "mathal" like paradise. We have no idea what the places or conditions would be like. The descriptions are allegorical.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Sarah

Quote from: good logic on September 05, 2019, 08:40:45 AM
Neither us humans nor Jinn will remain as we are now.
We do not know the nature of our coupling bodies  after the resurrection.

If we stay as we are,  we cannot remain more than a short time in hell . How long can a human as it exist now stay "burning" and survives?

Hell is a "mathal" like paradise. We have no idea what the places or conditions would be like. The descriptions are allegorical.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

How can you be so sure that the descriptions of specifically Heaven and Hell are allegorical? I have always taken them as literal. Yes, some verses are allegorical but I don't think these ones are. Do you have any evidence to back up your point?
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

good logic

Peace Sarah:

See 2:24-26, 13:35, and 47:15.

The word "Mathal" (allegory) is used in these verses.
Linguistically, the word "Mathal" in these verses can be removed, and we still have perfect sentences. But it is there because the descriptions of Heaven and Hell are allegorical. What Heaven and Hell are really like is far beyond our comprehension. Hence the need for allegory.

Bare in mind Hell is not created yet. It will be created on the Day of Judgment (69:17 & 89:23) .

Like we cannot know what "classification" humans will be resurrected as? If we are made eternal we cannot stay as humans surely!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Mohammed.

peace Sarah,

Qur'an says humans are created from clay/mud. Do we feel our skin/ body exactly like clay?
Clay can withstand even 10000C, but what about our body?

Likewise think about Jinn, their properties may be different from that of fire.
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

hawk99

Clay, Mud = malleable

Smokeless fire = fiery

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Mohammed.

Sorry if my post (#4) is not clear.

Properties example: Heat intolerance (taking heat intolerance of fire = zero)
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

hawk99

Quote from: OP29 on September 12, 2019, 07:06:17 AM
[Quran 72:16] Had they kept true to the Path, We would have given them plenty water to drink.

﴿سورة الجن ١٦﴾ وَأَنْ لَوِ اسْتَقَامُوا عَلَى الطَّرِيقَةِ لَأَسْقَيْنَاهُمْ مَاءً غَدَقًا

www.quranwow.com

What's your point?
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden