Author Topic: BELIEVE vs FAITH = knowing or thought ?  (Read 718 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
Re: BELIEVE vs FAITH = knowing or thought ?
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 03:05:26 AM »
Believing is easy. Some people are born with these beliefs which they never bothered to critically think about and they even included them in their identity, a pride. Or they've accepted the belief with very little understanding, believe in god do the prayer thingy and go to heaven ? good deal.

Reality is we've been given reason to tell right from wrong. But it is clouded by what is referred to as satan.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »

Believing is easy. Some people are born with these beliefs which they never bothered to critically think about and they even included them in their identity, a pride. Or they've accepted the belief with very little understanding, believe in god do the prayer thingy and go to heaven ? good deal.

TRUE most of the cases use belief system instead of inquiring system.

Reality is we've been given reason to tell right from wrong. But it is clouded by what is referred to as satan.

SATAN (noun) also comes from the package of belief noone ever met with him in person.

SATAN (adjective) comes from the same figure whos been doing " shaitani "  people of Abrahamic faith system believe the first satan was IBLESS whos responsible for igniting all satanic acts.. 

people got no evidence of that story but they have firm belief on it..

i m trying to separate the belief vs knowing  :peace:

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »

It is not necessarily a "read-only" thing.

"This was not God, who spoke to you. You were tricked by a devil."

may b devil was not created at the time of that event ?

or

we can assume devil is more powerful than God to hack the system of early process of creation and he make it happen to fail Gods made human memory ROM and RAM lol.
READ only memory..
RANDOM access memory ..

in easy language whats a big deal to show human (its from me vs its not from me) ? or devil can come in between ?

in wordly way i can make my CD(ROM) before i make my virus..
i can also make a virus/devil that not able to trick my CD(ROM). both ways

every point what u making bring two more other points what make that story more unclear and we can say its our belief on that story as that story appear in the text what cant b wrong..

its not any harm admitting that we dnt know instead  of we do believe

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 05:02:56 PM »
we blindly believe (xyz) is God = because we dont know who is God.

THOUGHT created the image of God and then THOUGHT worships the image what THOUGHT has created, different THOUGHTS created different GOD/s

HOW to replace the correct word for belief in the current situation ?

We're not sure WHAT is God, is more contextual on this matter.

Believing is easy. Some people are born with these beliefs which they never bothered to critically think about and they even included them in their identity, a pride.

Yes it's intriguing to observe how EGO works.
It can attach itself literally to ANYTHING thus identifying anything as "ME" or "part of ME".

It can attach itself to another people, "X is MY friend/ally, you hurt him you hurt me".
It can attach itself to another being, "X is MY pet, you hurt it you hurt me".
It can attach itself to an item, "X is MY book, you insult X: you insult ME.

It can attach itself even to an abstract things.
- X is MY nationality, you insult X: you insult ME.
- X is MY ethnicity, you insult X: you insult ME.
- X is MY religion, you insult X: you insult ME.
- X is MY Deity, you insult X: you insult ME.
- X is MY Idol, you insult X: you insult ME.
- X is MY Football Team, you insult X: you insult ME.

Observing friends playing PUBG on their phone, often you will hear a panicking scream: "Sh$t!! They're shooting at ME!! I'm surrounded!!". While it's clear that nobody are actually shooting at him, and he's sitting on a chair in a very safe environment with eyes fixated on his mobile phone.