Author Topic: An ardent cry of help! Someone, please?  (Read 2700 times)

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: An ardent cry of help! Someone, please?
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 12:55:16 PM »
Peace Rahma, at the end of the day it's about you and God, have nothing
between you, then seek guidance, and be patient, use your senses
(eyes and ears).  There is no need to belong to none but God your best friend.

:welcome: to the forum
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 01:29:11 PM »
Dear sister,

My English is not good but your cry is touching.
Do not think that you are the only one to doubt. If you have the opportunity, you may have a good time with the beauties of this world and contemplate your creator benefactor. Do not put barriers or sails between you and God. Ask yourself, do yoga or meditation to get back to you.
Listen to your heart..What makes it beat? Listen to the breath that crosses your lungs ... Who makes them dilate?
Keep the basmala as a mantra in your mind. It should become your guide and your focal point of meditation. Meditate on your uterus that contains life and you will understand Al-Rahman Al-Rahim. Meditate on this belic cord that binds us to life and was cut at one point in our lives and how much our distress took hold of us.
Do not ask too many questions if it is not the moment. Be simple. Be faithful to God in the direction to follow while you are his instrument on earth.
And especially forgive, to others but also to yourself and ask Allah to help u and others..

Peace sister

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 01:31:44 PM »
Guys, this post is in earnest. I am a parent and spouse, and my depression and lack of faith has pushed me away into a corner. I need comforting words. How do I come back to God? Sometimes I feel God has locked my heart for doubting and questioning so much. But I have only doubted because I have rarely ever received proper answers.

peace, how would anyone learn or attain faith if they are never tested?

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/9/vers/126?handschrift=73

MissMarple77

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 01:34:01 PM »
Everyone claims to have found God. You ask muslims, christians, jewish folks, hindus, sikhs, animists, gnostics, whichever denomination you pick claims to have found God and to have guidance.
Salam,
these people, who claim to have "found" God, have found their understanding of God, probably not God as a whole. Don't know if anyone can have that. So no reason to worry that they are so far ahead of you.
My psychologist tells me my need for God/faith is a human need that the brain/years of evolution and cultural thought puts on me. I am in agreement with this; and yet I know I have a mind that questions regardless of this need the nature and existence of God.
I am very much in disagreement with this! This is typical for this kind of people that they reduce religion to a tranquilizer: If it helps it's good, but truth does not matter.
Nowhere in the Quran there is a chapter, where God explains himself in an academic way, that the rational brain can learn about God. He is above the throne. And in another verse, he is nearer to us than our jugular vein. But then to conclude He is everywhere, like some do, also doesn't work.
We shall think about the signs in the creation, because about this we have the capacity to think. In our heart we have desire for perfect justice, perfect love, perfect beauty, perfect security, no calamity at all ... (much more > names of Allah). Does all this exist? On earth obviously not. So where?
Don't know if this helped much.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)

Rahma

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2019, 02:14:13 PM »
peace, how would anyone learn or attain faith if they are never tested?

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/9/vers/126?handschrift=73

Salam Noon,

I didn’t catch the image you sent. Please share?

Rahma

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2019, 02:21:05 PM »
Salam,
these people, who claim to have "found" God, have found their understanding of God, probably not God as a whole. Don't know if anyone can have that. So no reason to worry that they are so far ahead of you.

This gives some perspective. Perhaps all of us “read” God from our limited experiences and languages. How I understand god will even be different from how my sibling or child will understand; let alone how a non muslim would understand.

Thanks.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »

Thanking you all in earnest,
A sleepless agnostic believer on thin ice

:welcome:

I was reading and trying understanding the current situation of your mind journey, i wana suggest you some links of a person who known as expert of ideas and theories at this current stage your mind known by other people as "agnosism"

in a very short time you can share the experience of his mind what he discovered and now hes sharing his ideas with lot of people having same ideas coming in their mind like you.

start from here and then you can take your time watching all of his concepts..in different videos
heart or mind

just make sure one thing, when you feel whole world turned against you, YOU(your intelligence/self) must work for you, nobody can turn it against you.

when you become your own enemy then we called it, misery/sadness/ill-healthy mind/feeling of failue etc. (becoz you turned against your own mind).

best of luck for future

amin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2019, 09:28:20 PM »
Nice cry, :)

We bring Him more closer to us, talk to Him more often.
We give goodness to others around us, and we will feel more closer to Him.
Respect other's views, and identify our double standards, theres a lot we will have before blaming others using words like shirk and we learn a lot.
Leave things to the flow/God's way.

burhan

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2019, 06:43:46 AM »
I hope people who have gone through something similar will have words to share. How do you guys get back on track? How do you get back to God? How do learn to trust your heart and ignore the musings of the brain? Just how do you guys have faith and I do not?

These might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFee7jBZLhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WwZc-Vz7Y

Peace.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +39/-0
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
I am so confused and upset ---- each believing individual is at peace with God, no matter which religion they belong to. Either God exists in the brain or God sees no religion and offers comfort to all regardless of denominations and rituals.

BINGO.
And God exists in everything and more...
Even when there was nothing, God still exist..

How do I reach out to God? How do I hear back from the creative force?
Just ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find.
God knows your questions even before you ask.

How will I ever know that it's the authentic voice?
You will certainly know, as your conscience will tell you that it's authentic..

How do I come back to God?
You never left God in the first place... you can't... nobody can...

Sometimes I feel God has locked my heart for doubting and questioning so much.

Now this is important, God will never locked your heart out because you questioning so much..

On contrary... the more question that you have, the more answer that you will find.
Just ask and the answer shall be given... those who asked a lot will find a lot, and those who never asked will never find.

Yet sometimes the issue is: you don't like the answer..... as it's not inline with your preconceived notion.. or the preconceived notion of your society / group / religion / tradition.