Author Topic: Judaism and Islam same path?  (Read 158 times)

woke

• Beginner/Inquirer
Judaism and Islam same path?
« on: August 12, 2019, 08:49:15 PM »
This post highlights the similarities between Judaism and Islam and what Muslims are asking in Surah Fatiha

https://thequranspeaksforitself.wordpress.com/2019/08/12/8-surah-fatiha-and-jewish-history/

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Judaism and Islam same path?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:32:29 AM »
The fatiha says what it says not what some may say it means. What the Qur'an means the Qur'an says. Anybody can earn God's anger and anybody can go stray and yes, as the final comment on the link says: the "Muslims" have done both things, a number of them, and I guess the same with any other label int he world past or present. nd I would also agree that even in the way "Muslims" have gone stray and attracted God's anger and that of Jews, there are many similarities, which is not surprising since the "Muslims" have imported plenty from certain "Judaist" ways.

May Gd bless all sincere believers.

Salaam   

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 09:02:41 AM »
The same recipe and ingredients will produce the same dish.
Regardless of who the cook is.

That's why I do recommend Muslim (with capital M) to read the Gospel, especially Matt, Mark and Luke.
All of the hypocrisy shown by Judaist Rabbis as told in the Gospel can easily be found within today's Islamic clerics and kingdoms.

The Gospels can also be a good guide on how to act against such situation and also be prepared of the 'risk' of facing against such hypocrisy. (Death Threat, False Accusation, Torture and Murder)

woke

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 06:00:01 AM »
Yes Muslims should also study the Gospels and the history of Christianity it also involves Jewish history and geopolitical influence