Author Topic: RUN away stars  (Read 487 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
RUN away stars
« on: July 22, 2019, 12:45:13 AM »
runaway STARS

upon examining the translations of modern translators and from free mind article far in horizon i think i had better candidate called RUNAWAY star.. for the selected verses (81/ 15-16).

translators used planets, stars, blackholes, galaxies etc.. and they interpret it poorly becoz in 81:15 it did not mention any star,planet,balckhole etc... not even in 81:16.. translators assumed its celestial object and upon discovering planets and then blackholes translators switched their understanding with modernity..

i was watching a documentary about strange objects in universe in which one type of stars make me feel amazing. it was run away star. a type of star that even run away from gravitational pull of blackholes or the ability to save from supernova destruction...  they are moving at surprising speed too..

NOTE its not even any word of ARABIC is there what is referring to sky object in those verses. its just the IDEAS of translators, that verses are talking about some celestial object..although it could be anything may b ships that flow in sea and disappeared on horizon due to shape of earth..

فلا اقسم بالخنس
الجوار الكنس

i swear by retreating/withdrawing . (here in brackets you can put anything star,ship,even devil named as hannas of ch 114)
that run/flows and hide/move

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: RUN away stars
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »
i was watching a documentary about strange objects in universe in which one type of stars make me feel amazing. it was run away star. a type of star that even run away from gravitational pull of blackholes or the ability to save from supernova destruction...  they are moving at surprising speed too..

In ancient times people used to think that every object has it's own will.
The author of Quran think that stars are lamps to adorn the sky and some of them are thrown by angels to chase away eavesdropping devil.

Today...
The true God has revealed that stars are NOT lamp to adorn the sky nor it's used by angels (or alien) to chase away the devils (falling stars). He has revealed the details of sky objects.

The 'falling stars' are basically rocks which burned up as it enters earth atmosphere.
There are planets which rotate around the stars and they doesn't emit it's own light but merely reflecting the lights.
There are twin stars, two stars which danced around each others.
There are pulsars, the brightest among the 'stars' resulted from the death of a star.
There are galaxies, trillion of them, and each galaxies contains trillion of stars.
There are something which sucked space and time, and stars rotate around it to form a galaxy.
Stars and any other space objects doesn't move on it's own and/or it gets thrown by angels or aliens. Actually it was the space and time itself that ripples which caused objects to move towards each others.

And 'run away' star doesn't run away from the pull of 'blackholes' and or it's capable to move / change direction at it's own will, it was all due to the changing shape of space and time fabrics caused by proximity of other big objects. And blackhole is not an object, it's a phenomenon caused by the ripping of space and time fabrics. Similar to the pulsating flow of water into the drain at your sink.

NOTE its not even any word of ARABIC is there what is referring to sky object in those verses. its just the IDEAS of translators, that verses are talking about some celestial object..although it could be anything may b ships that flow in sea and disappeared on horizon due to shape of earth..

1400 years ago there is not even a word in english or any other languages for "planet", "pulsar", "galaxy", people during that time name all space objects that appear during the night (with exception of moon) with the same word; star, setareh, sitora, zdezda, xing, bintang, daw, nyota, najm as they don't know the differences between them.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:43:49 PM »
i forget to mention one more interesting type of star was in that video called "VAMPIRE stars" it works like a fictional character vampire, it sucks energy and gas from other objects and keep itself young by looking blue.

"They have 15 or more times the mass of our sun and can be up to a million times brighter."

These massive stars typically end their lives in violent explosions, such as core-collapse supernovas or gamma-ray bursts, which are so luminous they can be observed throughout most of the universe.

RUNAWAY stars and VAMPIRE stars were something new and interesting what i recently find out..

And 'run away' star doesn't run away from the pull of 'blackholes' and or it's capable to move / change direction at it's own will, it was all due to the changing shape of space and time fabrics caused by proximity of other big objects.

in video on TV what he was telling when a star become red giant and get exploded to shape as supernova "runaway" star escape from the pressure of that  explosion like other objects cant save themselves from that explosion and those objects become a part  of that explosion.

about blackhole vs runaway star it would be interesting to know can that type of star manage to runaway from blackholes too as far i remember Hawkin was saying somewhere that its also possible to escape from blackholes vs the previous concept that nothing even light can escape from blackhole..

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 06:20:17 AM »
i forget to mention one more interesting type of star was in that video called "VAMPIRE stars" it works like a fictional character vampire, it sucks energy and gas from other objects and keep itself young by looking blue.

The "Vampire" stars typically exist within twin star systems, where a star suck the masses of the other paired star.

But things changed after new revelation in 2015.
The "Vampire" stars doesn't require to be within twin star systems, because it can also exist due to the death of neighboring stars, upon it's 'death' the star will enlarge itself to become a red giant.

And it wasn't actually the star that suck masses but it's the 'fabric of space and time' which caused the masses of death star to flow into the masses of the 'vampire' star.

in video on TV what he was telling when a star become red giant and get exploded to shape as supernova "runaway" star escape from the pressure of that  explosion like other objects cant save themselves from that explosion and those objects become a part  of that explosion.

The "runaway" star doesn't escape, but it was more of being 'pushed' by the energy of exploding nearby dying star.

By observing the lifecycle of another star, we can conclude the life cycle and thus the ultimate fate of the sun inside our solar system. One day the sun will also evolve into a red giant star when it has used up all of it's hydrogen and only helium remains. It will reach such state in about 5 billion years.

about blackhole vs runaway star it would be interesting to know can that type of star manage to runaway from blackholes too as far i remember Hawkin was saying somewhere that its also possible to escape from blackholes vs the previous concept that nothing even light can escape from blackhole..

It is called "hawking radiation", as it was initially hypothesized to exist by Mr Hawking, but it's not a 'star' that is getting thrown out.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 01:43:41 PM »
another  interesting thing to note about sirius.

recent study shows its also a set of two stars sirius A and sirius B..

author along with other people of ancient times consider it single star untill discovered by powerful advance telescopes.. what  you will say about it ?

The "runaway" star doesn't escape, but it was more of being 'pushed' by the energy of exploding nearby dying star.

yeh something like that becoz i didnt recorded that video it appears to me in the video they have ability to save themselves from explosion of dying star and they roam in the galaxies freely ... i could not find much videos about that type of stars..