Author Topic: sad incident indeed..  (Read 200 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
sad incident indeed..
« on: July 21, 2019, 11:30:51 PM »
https://www.boomlive.in/video-of-tribal-woman-assaulted-in-mp-goes-viral-with-false-claims/

sad incident happened in india linked with so called HONOR.

someone send me a video and was linking this incident with muslim-hindu political dramas going on there now a days..  when i researched that video it was not any religious or political connection although the way they were doing that thing make me scared for a while and angry too.. i wish i could save that poor women from those monsters..

suddenly verses from holy book quran comes in my mind ... in which 100 lashes to  ZANI.. male and female.

i strongly reject and condemn that punishment upon seeing how cruel this RULE of punishment is..

doing cheating mean someones is not happy with partner and if someone elopes with someone its mean she is not happy with force what someone using on him/her.. how its logical to do 100 lashes ?

that law of jews is also copied by muslims .. does it make sense ?
if this does not make sense its mean the original God cant send a horror like this upon his creation ?

finally my mind openly challenging the ideas what make me ask those questions what i covered under the factor of fear what if i reject those verses i ll punished by fire?

it was a journey of 35 years i finally taking side of my conscience i never ask those questions within myself regarding things what does not make sense.

the first time when i was reading holy book i had lot of questions in my mind, i accept those rules in my mind without a critical thinking as i grew up believing in some thing totally perfect without any flaw or error... so the internal defense system activated upon asking those questions...which does not make sense..

i have feeling my internal defense system is broken or damaged by my sensitive nature (may original creator of heavens and earth help me guiding to right path)  :pr

God bless humanity..
God does not order immorality

7:28 And if they commit immorality, they say: "We found our fathers doing such, and God ordered us to it." Say: "God does not order immorality! Do you say about God what you do not know?"

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: sad incident indeed..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 11:49:28 PM »
some more videos that make everyone question about those old punishments for a while in their mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sobyxeK3n8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1sKiXX5Mcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFd2m2Htx_U

stonned to death
13 years old tortured

women like them are required  :bravo: called law of cause  and effect

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 03:17:58 AM »
I hope i am getting this correctly. You are unsure of the understanding of 100 lashes of the WHIP? Just curious. The word jaladitn (جلدة) is a singular feminine form. Which is odd of it's about 100, shouldn't the word jaladāti (لْجَلَدَاتِ) be used?

Check here for more info:  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A9

And here is the root word:

Jiim-Lam-Dal (ج ل د) = To hit/hurt/beat the skin, to strike, flog with a whip, fall down, to compel, to be hardy/strong/sturdy, to be enduring or patient, to contend with someone, constrain/compel/necessitate.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 06:49:06 AM »
Te problem with these ayas of the Sura anNur that speak of lashes is that many who read them get going with the lashes and forget all that has to be accomplished in order to arrive to them.

Mind carefully that there is no official instance that is entitled to accuse of such a thing. It is indicividual persons who can do it

BUT

they must bring with the accusation four witnesses of the act, if they do not, then they will be guilty of lying and get a punishment of 80 lashes and in this case officials can and should do the indictement. For that, no four  witnesses are needed, just the normal requirement as far as witnessing is concerned.

So getting to the lashes for the zani and the zaniya, how would anyone go about it? The state is not entitled to accuse. The individual who accuses in court or anywhere else and cannot bring four witnesses becomes liable himself to 80 lashes... So, again, how would you go about getting somebody labelled zani or zaniya.

Paying false witnesses will not do, because that would be no different of paying false witnesses for, for instance, murder. in fact for murder no four witnesses would be necessary, may be one, or may be no witnesses, just with indirect evidence. But if there is no evidence you may pary a witness, and if the courts are corrupt, it will be possible if not, it will not. 

So, again, is it really possible, according to Qur'an, not to fantasy, to have somebody declared zani or zaniya by a court? 

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 09:15:39 AM »
It comes to these questions:
What is Zina?
What are the implications of Zina in society?
What should society do to prevent sexual diseases and family injustices/ break ups when Zina is not tackled?

Then there is :
Have all those accused of Zina committed Zina?
What should the just solution be ?

Remember there is no compulsion to follow Qoran. Just ignore Qoran if you do not like or agree with it.
If  Qoran laws are enforced , then what is the correct procedure to follow? Or do you just get the Zani and Zania without a trial and lash them?
If people do not follow the correct procedure and carry a misjustice ,how is it the fault of Qoran?
Or should there be no rewards and sanctions in life?

But it is easy to connect miscarriages of justice to out of context verses of Qoran and blame Qoran!!!
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/