News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Yield or prostrate to Adam?

Started by rahi, July 17, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk99

Peace imrankhawaja, my bad, I thought you would understand
the utopian that I presented to you but apparently I was mistaken.
The world that I created is not for you to change but to only ponder.   :&

"imagine if the devils who rule this world would acquiesce or
yield to humanity how all of our lives would be transformed."

If you don't understand what I am saying it is ok.   :handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Jafar

Quote from: quincy on August 26, 2019, 03:53:32 PM
Well they are not trying, they are actually doing it. Sunnism or Shiism is a cult not occult.

Cult or Occult, the difference is minuscule, all cults have habits of claiming some fable / fantasy without providing proper evidence and threatened their followers to BELIEVE in it without questioning.
A terrible torture by some angry deity(s) await those who dare to ask for evidence and / or question the validity of such fable that they invented.

This mythical creature of Iblis / Devil is one good example.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on August 26, 2019, 04:26:10 PM
If you don't understand what I am saying it is ok.   :handshake:

peace hawk,

same thing i was thinking bout you its ok if its difficult to understand my posts  :handshake:

Quote from: hawk99 on August 26, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

"imagine if the devils who rule this world would acquiesce or
yield to humanity how all of our lives would be transformed."

btw you want me to IMAGINE the impossibilities  :brickwall:

you do all of us a favor you imagine for all of us and assume 2 things

1 i didnt understand what you are asking me to imagine,
2 you disagree what i imagined in my last post ...

lets start by what you IMAGINED, share your imagination with us regarding your RED planet mars lol.. i mean your mysterious and difficult red sentence..  :hmm

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on August 26, 2019, 10:31:19 AM

Thus, I can't really fathomed why human are scared of his/her/it's presence???
It should be The Devil/Iblis/Satan who are scared of human presence!!
My advice to Devil/Iblis/Satan; if it exist.. Seek refuge from the accursed human...

HE is well aware about the super-intelligent creature called human being.

when iblis/devil/satan tell the stories to his followers and great great grand-kids ... its like that..

GUYS you need to be very very careful from the newly creation of lord God.. human is very lucky and dangerous i dnt have good experience with him becoz in our first meeting he make me disqualified from my previous status of angel now i m living like a criminal and fugitive..

human even beat all my fellow angels in a tough match of intelligence human beat them in all odds,all of them give up in the end..

my creator banished me and rewarded him paradise becoz ( human political skills are sharper than sword).

story goes further.. what happened then ,,

then i underground myself and i never wana face that dangerous creature and every single day i was seeking a chance to take revenge my first revenge took place when i successfully manage to get him kicked out from great paradise where he was chilling with his  GF  :rotfl:

since then i understand its better to stay away from him and always fight a cold war to give him loss..
billions of them followed my way even some of them crossed the level of evil what i cant even imagine...

i must declare that human is worth prostrating i regret it now... >:D

satan is giving advise to the followers dnt be stupid facing human in anything he will let u taste the misery @ extreme learn from my experience.. always attack behind his back.. and let him think and give all that credit to me, i love it when human give me credit.