Author Topic: According to you, what should be aim of life?  (Read 663 times)

frbnsn

• Beginner/Inquirer
According to you, what should be aim of life?
« on: July 11, 2019, 01:24:14 AM »
Right... The matter is very clear!

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: According to you, what should be aim of life?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:45:00 AM »
To try to be peaceful, just and respectful to nature and creatures of GOD s earth.

Live and let live. Do to others...Use Luqman s wisdom and instructions, Search to find out truth from falsehood of all information you receive...

Or use your own method if you disagree with the above. You have the freedom to do so.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

frbnsn

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 02:25:26 AM »
To try to be peaceful, just and respectful to nature and creatures of GOD s earth.

Live and let live. Do to others...Use Luqman s wisdom and instructions, Search to find out truth from falsehood of all information you receive...

Or use your own method if you disagree with the above. You have the freedom to do so.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Dear Good logic,
what you have written are nice, but I think that they are after conteplating God's power of creating.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 03:30:58 AM »
Thank you for your post.
Well, GOD is both aware and capable. All matters  are controlled  if we only wake up from our arrogant stance..
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 01:47:17 PM »
I'd say freeing ourselves from the things within ourselves that force us to act in an animalistic way, therefore exercising our own will, and ultimately existing.

Jane

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 05:46:30 AM »
In the Qur'an it says God is compassionate to those who devote their lives to serving God unfortunately it doesn't go into details as to how that's different from ordinary belief.
PEACE

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 02:00:28 PM »
The only logical thing comes in mind while thinking bout everything is WE DNT KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.

In every feld of life we are struggling finding truth and even if we find truth behind something we still confuse about HOW this truth come into being .

Either cases something/someone very powerful behind a big picture staged that, so lets enjoy the mystery untill we are able to unlock the next stage.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
In the Qur'an it says God is compassionate to those who devote their lives to serving God unfortunately it doesn't go into details as to how that's different from ordinary belief.

┬┐Can you give the aya?

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 09:43:25 PM »
1. Live kindly
2. Live compassionately
3. Live without desire to be happy.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 11:50:22 PM »
1. Live kindly
2. Live compassionately
3. Live without desire to be happy.

1 its easy for u to b kind but most of the world treats you differently.kind nature person get bullied by everyone specially in my case then after a while u have to match ur nature with the nature of others so that u let them taste what u taste..

Example if a person say u stupid due to your kind nature u will listen it hundred times
But if u say him stupid then see how he get out of control.
The very person who declares himself peaceful muslim by a symbol of beard and ritual pray. Its a perfect example of evil painted with noble getup only becoz that getup believed to b noble. How easy to see someone is evil or good without even taking help.from.getups. the nice people most of them dnt even have any getup just a kind smile from heart is their identity.

3 u ll not see anyone who want to do that trust me on this apart from mentally handicapped individual.