News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

who is Kaafir?

Started by Asifzaheer, July 04, 2019, 05:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace Imran.
You mean your definitions here are also labels you are using for others.
For example, this quote of yours:

Kaffir or rejector = coders hiding truth with code or rejecting original verses.When they already knew oldest manuscript present at earth got those verses in it.

How do you know that oldest manuscript is the original Qoran given to the prophet? Convince them with your evidence.
Obviously if they do not know it is the original Qoran, or have evidence that letters, words have been added or taken away9errors in different mushafs) and have the history of the adding of the two Mekkan verses in a Madinah Surah resulting in a civil war...etc. How are they hiding the truth?
Or are they hiding what you think is the truth?

Not easy to lebel Kafirs brother,is it?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

imrankhawaja

@ GL your long lasting problem is not understanding the posts in which nobody can help you not even God becoz God help those who help themselves.

Read second last paragraph or let me rewords the paragraph by the angle what you like.

Non coders kaffirs = the one who beleive in current quran and all those quran present at the face of earth. They are the rejector of code and they reject the formula of code what make them remove the verses.coders are in partnership with bukhari and company from where they obtain information.

Coders vs non-coders(kaffirs)

Every system got kaffirs and non-kaffirs in it same like believers of code vs non believer of code.

NOTE i m afraid u will not understand again lol.

good logic

Peace Imran.

Some of these , from your quote here also may not be Kafirs:
Non coders kaffirs = the one who beleive in current quran and all those quran present at the face of earth. They are the rejector of code and they reject the formula of code what make them remove the verses.coders are in partnership with bukhari and company from where they obtain information.

Like  some of those in the quote I posted before may not be kafirs according to the definition: "Covering the truth knowingly".

My point was we cannot know the innermost and intention of people we have not investigated and found concrete evidence against. i.e that they knowingly covered/discarded the truth.
Otherwise we are just putting labels from our own assumptions.
That is the main reason GOD is always insisting that" Judgement and accountability rests only with GOD Alone".
In short, it is not our business who is kafir or not.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: good logic on July 18, 2019, 12:14:33 PM

Otherwise we are just putting labels from our own assumptions.
That is the main reason GOD is always insisting that" Judgement and accountability rests only with GOD Alone".
In short, it is not our business who is kafir or not.

TRUE lol. Somewhat similar to what i said in second last paragraph.

But wana add something more if u still remember that video in which EDIP called athiest the code rejector = kafir and athiest said him something too and disconnect his call  :rotfl: funny things happen around us.

But its gald to know some coders like you dnt said kafir to the ones who reject the code.

I just remember he said to edip, u been rejected before disconnecting the call becoz instead of understanding his question he was saying him rejector on other words both were kaffir in the eyes of eachother what i was trying saying before.

:handshake:

Layth

Salam,

A Kafir (rejector) is usually used in opposition to Believer (Moumin). It is someone who willfully turns away or behaves in direct opposition to God?s instructions.

The Quran uses this term abundantly, and links it to specific behaviors (e.g. those who say trinity or Jesus is God are Kafirs according to 5:72-73). So, to answer your question: yes, we can equate some people with this term based on their behaviors - but the label carries no laws in this life nor is there any difference in dealing with them as human beings (all are to be treated equitably).

On the second point: ?Islam.? Indeed, God has given us the best and most perfect system and named it ?Islam/Submission?. Any other system can be used, but it would not be following the path of God (e.g. the US system included slavery at some point, interest on money, preemptive wars, and more recently gay marriages - all of which are in opposition to God?s system and would create a problem for its active adherents on the Day of Judgement).

`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Iyyaka

Salam,

Good answers from all. Nothing to add except to reach the same result by another approach: the knowledge of the signs-symbols-letters of the Koran.

1) the meaning by the pictographic approach: Al-Kafir

K => Cover the existence (idea of the grip that someone have on things ..)
+
F => Truth/reality Obvious (idea of ​​gushing, explosion ..)
+
R => With insistence (idea of ​​repetition, durability ..)

The most beautiful examples in my opinion to illustrate this profound and fundamental meaning are found in ayats (2:226) and (57:20) with the idea of ​​the sown seed that is cared for and which produces abundance over time.

The seed of faith (represented here by the symbol F) which is this "trusted-deposit" (33:72) accepted by human beings must not be permanently recovered

2) Difference Kafir and Kafara:

- Kafir is a qualifier, a state..This requires continuity, perseverance over a very long period
#
- Kafara is an action in time so limited (there is a beginning and an end)

Thus one can do the parrallel with the root K-T-B (kitab). Many people write but that does not mean they are writers.

Peace
[url="https://reveniraucoran.fr/"]https://reveniraucoran.fr/[/url]