Author Topic: I have given up on the Muslim community for this reason  (Read 1863 times)

ade_cool

• Apprentice
Re: I have given up on the Muslim community for this reason
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2019, 08:54:58 AM »
Slight differences in understanding is negligible, but we have significant differences.
It does not matter whether the difference is only slightly different or significantly different. What I am saying is despite the differences, those N different people can all be guided by God at the same time. Do you agree or not?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2019, 12:10:49 AM »
It does not matter whether the difference is only slightly different or significantly different. What I am saying is despite the differences, those N different people can all be guided by God at the same time. Do you agree or not?

This one I agree...
Everyone is guided on some aspects.
Those are the aspects which he / she ASK and SEEK.
At the same time everyone is unguided on some aspects
Those are the aspects which he / she didn't bother to ASK and SEEK.

Due to the unlimited number of aspects, so numerous than one small brain can handle, and also due to very limited human lifetime, nobody is guided on ALL aspects. Those who claimed as such are ignorant.

This is the key essence of Tolerance of Differences which is in opposition of Fanaticism.

Fanatics usually claimed that their group is the only guided group, thus superior compared to others, while others either are enemy of their God (thus justified to be treated wrongly / unjustly) or plainly unguided that need to be guided (read: converted).

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2019, 05:46:20 AM »
Peace Neptin.
Continued from my last post:
Please read these verses and reflect

Are the following "Muslims" illiterate Arabs or are they "Any one from all humans" who follow GOD s system?

[Qoran 2:133] Had you witnessed Jacob on his death bed; he said to his children, "What will you Ubudu after I die?" They said, "We will Ubud your god; the god of your fathers Abraham, Ismail, and Isaac; the one god. To Him we are MUSLIMEEN."

[Qoran 3:52] When Jesus sensed their disbelief, he said, "Who are my supporters towards God?" The disciples said, "We are God's supporters; we believe in God, and bear witness that we are MUSLIMEEN"

[Qoran 2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[Qoran 21:92] Your congregation is but one congregation, and I alone am your Lord; you shall Ubudu Me alone.

[Qoran 21:93] However, they divided themselves into disputing religions. All of them will come back to us (for judgment).

[Qoran 21:94] As for those who work righteousness, while believing, their work will not go to waste; we are recording it.

[Qoran 42:13] He decreed for you the same religion decreed for Noah, and what we inspired to you, and what we decreed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: "You shall uphold this one religion, and do not divide it." The idol worshipers will greatly resent what you invite them to do. God redeems to Himself whomever He wills; He guides to Himself only those who totally SUBMIT.

[Qoran 42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.

[Qoran 42:15] This is what you shall preach, and steadfastly maintain what you are commanded to do, and do not follow their wishes. And proclaim: "I believe in all the scriptures sent down by God. I was commanded to judge among you equitably. God is our Lord and your Lord. We have our deeds and you have your deeds. There is no argument between us and you. God will gather us all together; to Him is the ultimate destiny."

[Qoran 23:51] O you messengers, eat from the good provisions, and work righteousness. I am fully aware of everything you do.

[Qoran 23:52] Such is your congregation - one congregation - and I am your Lord; you shall reverence Me.

[Qoran 23:53] But they tore themselves into disputing factions; each party happy with what they have.

[Qoran 23:54] Therefore, just leave them in their confusion, for awhile.

[Qoran 2:136] Say, "We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are MUSLIMEEN"

[Qoran 2:137] If they believe as you do, then they are guided. But if they turn away, then they are in opposition. God will spare you their opposition; He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

[Qoran 3:19] The only religion approved by God is "ISLAM." (The noun i.e state of  the submitting mind!!!!)Ironically, those who have received the scripture are the ones who dispute this fact, despite the knowledge they have received, due to jealousy. For such rejectors of God's revelations, God is most strict in reckoning.

[Qoran 3:85] Anyone who accepts other than ISLAM( The state of mind towards the creator!!!!) as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter, he will be with the losers.

[Qoran 3:102] O you who believe, you shall observe God as He should be observed, and do not die except as MUSLIMEEN.

[Qoran 3:103] You shall hold fast to the rope of God, all of you, and do not be divided. Recall God's blessings upon you - you used to be enemies and He reconciled your hearts. By His grace, you became brethren. You were at the brink of a pit of fire, and He saved you therefrom. God thus explains His revelations for you, that you may be guided.. (ALL OF YOU HUMANS!!!)

[Qoran 31:21] Those who submit (ASLAMA!!!)completely to God, while leading a righteous life, have gotten hold of the strongest bond. For God is in full control of all things.

[Qoran 2:112] Indeed, those who submit(ASLAMU!!!) themselves absolutely to God alone, while leading a righteous life, will receive their recompense at their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve

Like I said I do not see Qoran only to illiterate Arabs????
Like I do not see only "Traditional Muslims as the only "Muslims" that Qoran refers to. In fact they are far from being true Muslims if they abandon Qoran. Qoran is for all ALALAMEEN-humans-.
Thank you brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2019, 06:46:51 AM »
Peace!

@Neptin: A muslim is someone who submits to the almighty God and not to a man-made religion. If you argue with people who submitted to a religion and have absolutely no clue about the nature of GOD is like arguing with a fish about the water its swimming in. Indoctrination goes very deep in religious systems, i gave up arguing with them long ago, not even with muslims but also with christians or jews or even buddhists and modern day "yogis".

But still - i dont agree with you according the Qur'an. I surely also dont want to argue with doubters of the Qur'an... the Message is clear and makes sense like no other. I put the inner knowing through GOD and his instructions through his divine messengers above everything.
THE CREED OF ABRAHAM INCLINING TO TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH - THE LIVING AND ETERNAL GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL