Author Topic: The importance of Jibril and Iblis  (Read 1631 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: The importance of Jibril and Iblis
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2019, 08:59:10 PM »
True, but at least they are honest about their beliefs and no hypocrites. While some traditional muslims are like snakes winding themselves between not directly denying the unseen, because their religion tells them what exactly to believe, and their true materialistic perspective with only a cultural islamic clothing.

Based on my experience, label / labeling doesn't justify anything.
There are good and beautiful soul within "Traditional Muslims" people and there are egocentric and hateful soul within this forum as well. Regardless on what label they put on themselves or other people.
Hypocrisy definitely also exist on some people in this forum..

Thus any labeling / stereotyping doesn't justify anything.. need to go down to each individual level..

Somewhere on the forum (I can't find the thread) someone reported in a conversation with jinns they said they like sugar. Of course, they tell mostly lies, but in rare cases the truth. It makes sense because of the negative effects of refined sugar on the brain. On the other hand they dislike salt. So salt (mostly together with water) is used for energy cleansing. Because salt comes from the earth it has probably to do with this disgust of Iblis (from element fire) against human being (from element earth).

Interesting...

I've heard similar things and recommendation that when some 'astral beings' continuously follows and/or harass you, take a good swim in the ocean to make them go away. And I've had a friend who was experiencing such harassment and taking a good swim (diving) in the ocean does helps him to stop being harassed at least for some time.

Luckily for me I dive regularly in the ocean.. as scuba diving is one of my hobby and for me it does functioned as a recharge to my energy when I was on the low-battery situation..

It seems some astral species, especially those who are land-bounded astral species dislike salt, however there are also ocean-bounded astral species who most likely loves salt. And I also heard some 'rivalry' / 'enmity' between land bound vs ocean bounded astral species, they don't mix well with each others.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2019, 01:12:29 AM »
Luckily for me I dive regularly in the ocean.. as scuba diving is one of my hobby and for me it does functioned as a recharge to my energy when I was on the low-battery situation..

Its the best, especially if you just float above and think about nothing. I think its the best way of meditation.

Thats why the islamic tradition also has the ablution ritual. The salt thing is still present in some cultures, they are still making a lot of rituals with salt when somebody seems to be possessed or something. The best thing is always an ice cold shower. Simply put its just the restoration of the mental balance. Salt also plays an important role in hermetic alchemy as it corresponds to the material and its preservation - our body. Sugar is probably the opposite.

Ibn Khaldun in The Muqaddimah also writes interesting things about some abnormal practices with oil:

In the Ghayah, Maslamah similarly mentioned that when a human being is
placed in a barrel of sesame oil and kept in it for forty days, is fed with figs and nuts
until his flesh is gone and only the arteries and sutures of the skull remain, and
is then taken out of the oil and exposed to the drying action of the air, he will
answer all special and general questions regarding the future that may be asked.
This is detestable sorcery. However, it shows what remarkable things exist in the
world of man.

The messiah is also someone who is anointed with oil.
THINK FOR YOURSELF

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2019, 03:41:10 AM »
Its the best, especially if you just float above and think about nothing. I think its the best way of meditation.

Thats why the islamic tradition also has the ablution ritual. The salt thing is still present in some cultures, they are still making a lot of rituals with salt when somebody seems to be possessed or something. The best thing is always an ice cold shower. Simply put its just the restoration of the mental balance. Salt also plays an important role in hermetic alchemy as it corresponds to the material and its preservation - our body. Sugar is probably the opposite.

Salt is a neutral component the PH = 7 and can be used to neutralize fluid material.
While sugar is highly acidic..
And since human body is 60% fluid, perhaps salt can play a role to neutralize the human body.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2019, 04:15:16 AM »
Salt preserves the body through eliminating fluids while sugar dissolves the body by adding more acidic fluids (in extremes). Thats why you need to have a balanced diet and avoid refined sugar because its sugar in pure form which is very harmful. Natriumchlorid is the most important mineral for humans and animals. Even if you add to much salt into your body, your kidneys would stabilize the salt deposit in the system. Of course by adding more water into the system. Refined sugar is extracted and is not found in nature in pure form, while Natriumchlorid is natural. You can also find Salt with additions like Iodite or Fluoride - this is also very harmful and has nothing to do in our system. Even though the establishment is pushing it as necessary. Take what nature gives you, reject what laboratory recombines for you.

Thats why fasting is so extremely powerful against any kind of mental or physical deceases. Fasting detoxes and restarts the whole system.

THINK FOR YOURSELF

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »

Nobody can really know the CREATOR except the CREATOR Him/Itself, but we can deduce what is NOT the CREATOR.

Also nobody knows for what purpose creator ignites the creation.. and what ignite creator itself/himself as far philosophy concern the best answer  is to say uncreated first cause, or self creating creator..

The idea that the CREATOR having  an enemy or involved in a political conflict / war with one of His / It's own creation is ridiculous...

obviously its a ridiculous idea to thinking bout a puny creation can wage a war against all powerful creator..

but some thinks they are enemy of God by doing some acts forbidden by ancient holy texts..

some of them are crimes and some of them are sins..

example not believing in a specific kind/type/nature of (gods/rituals) is a sin but not crime.

thats why when someone find someone engage in those acts they declared those rebels the enemies of god..

Interesting...

I've heard similar things and recommendation that when some 'astral beings' continuously follows and/or harass you, take a good swim in the ocean to make them go away. And I've had a friend who was experiencing such harassment and taking a good swim (diving) in the ocean does helps him to stop being harassed at least for some time.

there are lot of myths and lot of facts what we have no idea how to deal with them..

for example,
in some cultures parents forbid their daughters to go out with open hairs or with a strong perfume.

they think a jinny can fell in love lol thats why in most of times girl ending having a headache which is triggered possibly due to the strong fragrance..

same happen in events when a girl or boy use lot of makeup and fragrance stuff on their body/cloths which is not normal in daily routine and most of the time we having headache in the end of event and then people said evil EYE cause us headache lol..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
duplicate post