Author Topic: The importance of Jibril and Iblis  (Read 1567 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: The importance of Jibril and Iblis
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 09:13:21 PM »
Peace!

This is something for people who want to understand the Qur'an (Truth) based philosophy of GOD's nature and the importance of Jibril - as he and Iblis are standing in direct opposition which also represents the dualistic paradoxon of our reality. Jibril is in his nature a Jinn(Seraphim) who was given the rank of a Cherubim - an intellectual like Iblis who also represents our Logic - the LOGOS. In hebrew he and Iblis would be called Seraphim which means the burning one - as we know that Jinn are made of smokeless fire.

Angels vs Demons, Mikael / Gabriel et. al. vs Iblis et. al.
This logically still make sense and I'm trying to dig more information regarding this.

Lately I have met and discussed with few people who were born with a capability to see, hear and interact with "Astral beings", or in arabic term "Djinn / Genie". Nowadays there's a trending labeling for them called "Indigo folks". Other people sees them as either 'crazy' or 'delusional' as others cannot see what they see and cannot hear what they hear, even their own family. Many of them were having trouble growing up, their family member tries to 'fix' their troubled child, psychiatric session, up to 'exorcism' session and for them all of it doesn't work, they still can see, hear things which other people cannot see. Until they just need to accept all of it as 'normality'.

So far here's the summary of my findings on astral beings based on discussion with them.
- Astral beings / Genie exist, they're all around us sharing this earth (and not totally other dimension or world), the same time and space context. Thus when let's say this earth is destroyed so does their living space as well.
- Not all astral beings are evil, just like human some of them are good / kind and some of them are evil.
- They are sentient and have emotion and feelings (happy, sad, angry, at peace, love, hate etc..)
- There are many species of astral beings, just like there are many species of beings on earth, every location has their own specific species. And just like human or few other animals, they seem to be territorial as well.
- They don't eat or drinks somehow they consume their energy from "aura" of other living beings, including human, animals and plants. Aura is a kind of "Bio-electro-magnetical" force that exist in all living beings. Some astral species are known to be able to consume energy from electricity as well.
- There seems to be 'rank' among them, the rank are based on the strength of their 'aura', those who has higher aura usually act as the leader of their group.
- Human, on average have higher 'aura' strength than they are, since aura strength are related to emotion, human has the lowest aura strength when they're in fear, stressed or angry and have highest aura strength when they're calm and at peace (meditative state). That's why the astral beings loved human who are in 'fear' state and afraid of human who are in calm and peace state.
- A fight / battle between human and astral beings are possible, this 'battle' is actually a battle between aura of human and the aura of astral beings. Thus human can also do harm to them...
- They seem to be able to change their perceived form, they can make themselves visible to normal human eye or ear with their perceived form, but such action requires so much aura energy and can drain their energy. Thus very rarely they do that as such act is 'painful' for them as well.
- They can (very briefly) 'enter' and takeover a limited action of human body, the phenomena commonly called as "being possessed", this act drain so much of their energy, and it requires a 'blessing' from the human as well. If the human 'resisted' then it will be more difficult for them as they need to 'battle' the human aura shield before being able to do so. And as mentioned above, on average human has higher aura strength than they are. If they forced their way in to the human body, the human usually can sense this 'battle' as either hot feelings or headache.
- Some "indigo folks" are capable of 'letting them in' to their body (to speak or hear) without losing totally control over their physical body and also be fully aware of what's being said. It's like limited loan of their body to be used by the astral being to speak while still able to control and can make the astral being to leave their body at will. And I've personally watched this process as well..
- You don't need to be afraid, as mentioned above, human aura strength are generally more powerful than they are, especially if the human is calm and at peace. If you experienced some 'haunting' from them, be brave and be calm, because when you're afraid your aura strength will actually be weaker.

These astral beings seems to be in different 'frequency' than 'Angels', none of the Indigo folks that I've met are capable or have experience of seeing / interacting with angels. And so far I haven't met anyone with capability to see / interact with Angels. I only heard a woman in Ireland named Lorna Byrne who claimed that she's capable to see / interact with angels. I never met her or have a chance to discuss things with her, so far based on her interview and books she seems to be gifted with capability to see / interact with angels but she don't have the capability to see 'astral beings'. Thus as of now I presumed Astral beings/Genie and Angels are two totally different creatures.

Please speak up, if anyone have similar experience with astral beings and/or angels, or possessed similar capability of those indigo folks, as I'm currently interested in this topic.

Now when Iblis rebelled and showed pride, arrogance and even supremacy his rank as a Cherub was revoked and most likely he was replaced with Gabriel. So GOD and the Cherubim separated themselves from him as he would harm the divine order of being. Iblis now represents all that is Evil in nature and which must be avoided. GOD is beyond Good and Evil - GOD is the infinite consciousness which was not created, which existed and will exist for ever and ever. The Creator, The Source, The Eternal.

If this 'rebellion' did occur, then logically it's between this Iblis vs Mikael/Gabriel et.al. A battle between angels... and not God vs Iblis. Because it's illogical for God to have enemies, especially when His enemies are infact His own creatures..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 03:01:46 AM »

Please speak up, if anyone have similar experience with astral beings and/or angels, or possessed similar capability of those indigo folks, as I'm currently interested in this topic.

I also like this topic, and also i never missed a chance to gain and experience more knowledge regarding the invisible beings some popular names what human used for them  are..

JINN/DJINN
MOKIL
DEMON
ALIEN
GHOST
sometimes MERMAID in case of christoper columbus.
DEVILS

SUPER-NATURAL beings witnessed by all religions/nations/people from past till present and also in the folk stories. although very few can tell the eye witness things related with those beings and most of the times the tales are false or if its true people take it as false/hoax.

My first EXPERIENCE..
I find a human communicating with another being , I and my 2 Aunts cant hear or saw anything at all..

he writes something in the paper and said to me open it in a while before you tell what problem bring you here. and he was writting on the paper when he was communicating with that being sometimes he get angry at that being and speak loudly.anyway when he finished the writing and hand over that paper to me.and ask me to explain him what bring me here.

i explained him and then i open that paper and i find myself shocked when i read all what i ve just explained to him. i was still curious and once again  i took some of my frds with me they also get shocked before that they were making fun of me and that person in our way to reach his village.. :rotfl: the one who was saying lot of things he sorted him out nicely and after that he get dumbfounded... :rotfl:

anyway that was my first experience of thinking on a different level about those beings it happened with me in 2005.

BLUE i dnt know he got an ability to communicate with those beings or not, but he have nice information and material on invisible BEINGS his name is member TRUTHSEEKER a very friendly person u may ask him in PM if you are interested.

If this 'rebellion' did occur, then logically it's between this Iblis vs Mikael/Gabriel et.al. A battle between angels... and not God vs Iblis. Because it's illogical for God to have enemies, especially when His enemies are infact His own creatures..

TRUE,

thats why its a confusion between the nature of satan either hes jinny or angel and who was responsible for the rebellion what make him disqualified from the status he was having according to abrahamic scriptures.

and also when some structures/books/places influenced us with their super-human nature we directly refer it to the creator/God.

perhaps its a co work of angels vs jinns..what make human divide in nations and opinions.

A category/quality = angel based materiel and information..
B category/quality= jinns based material and information..

the experts in human who got natural ability to communicate with angels produce a material later another being who got a natural ability to communicate with jinn produce another material ..

now both categories/qualites A & B impressed humans and do a magic like affect on them..

with the passage of time categories get more mixed with human minds for the political reasons. what we know as corruption. bukhari and co is example of human corruption.

this topic is also so deep required another separate THREAD to deal and weigh the things and possible reason the angels are more powerful than jinns and got a upper hand and they are also responsible to preserve something if they want it to preserve..

so may b some structures/books/places are in a (watch-list/guarding) of those beings and the original imprints in their native is still preserved in their actual quality/category what we know as A.

further proved everything is from creation. (human,jinns,angels) .

CREATOR is way more mysterious than we can even think.

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 04:01:17 AM »
Peace brother Jafer
Proof for battle between angels?  Or conjecture?
Great argument between Iblees and Allah.. It has proof...
Aren't Mikael and Jibreal and Angels innocent of what iblees did? While they never had any feud with iblees...
Has Allah called iblees to be His enemy?.. I couldn't find... if there is any verse I missed..let me know ..
But iblees and his decendants / satan are our enemies... 35:6 and 18:50 and disbelievers are enemy of God 8:60

What you try to prove Jafar pls...?

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 11:27:30 AM »

I usually dont speak about this, especially not in the "civilized" world but some years ago as i still was in university i diagnosed myself with schizophrenia - at that time i was a convinced atheist. Through my extreme depression and anxiety i was in a constant low vibrational state through which those negative astral beings started to create a fake world for me - i heard voices and it went so far that they started to pull on my arms and legs... (im not kidding). I refused to take medications and at some point i repented and  i started to regain my mental strength through God. After that i visited my Grandmother and some other relatives from my maternal line. I realized that my maternal line has some kind of a curse and that those Jinn/astral beings had a lot of influence over them. Now i somehow can see some sort of veils while i pray or meditate - sometimes at night i have very strong visions. After i started to gain knowledge about spiritualism and the cosmic energies - especially after reading and understanding the Qur'an and other scriptures and praying and meditating through which i could recognize the illusions created by the controllers of this world, the visions were intensified. I also feel when im in a pure state or not. Somehow also can sense positive and negative energies. But i never encountered some kind of astral beings during my serotonin phase - i dont even think that its possible when you are in the normal state of consciousness.

There is also evidence that some governmental agencies tried to control those entities and use them as some kind of a psychological/astral weapon. Research montauk project.
THINK FOR YOURSELF

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 10:28:58 PM »
BLUE i dnt know he got an ability to communicate with those beings or not, but he have nice information and material on invisible BEINGS his name is member TRUTHSEEKER a very friendly person u may ask him in PM if you are interested.

Yes TruthSeeker has pmed me it's unfortunate that he's too "shy" or should I say "reluctant" to share what he knows on this forum.

Perhaps due to judgemental and close minded nature of people in this forum??

CREATOR is way more mysterious than we can even think.

Nobody can really know the CREATOR except the CREATOR Him/Itself, but we can deduce what is NOT the CREATOR.

The idea that the CREATOR having  an enemy or involved in a political conflict / war with one of His / It's own creation is ridiculous...

Through my extreme depression and anxiety i was in a constant low vibrational state through which those negative astral beings started to create a fake world for me - i heard voices and it went so far that they started to pull on my arms and legs... (im not kidding). I refused to take medications and at some point i repented and  i started to regain my mental strength through God. After that i visited my Grandmother and some other relatives from my maternal line. I realized that my maternal line has some kind of a curse and that those Jinn/astral beings had a lot of influence over them. Now i somehow can see some sort of veils while i pray or meditate - sometimes at night i have very strong visions. After i started to gain knowledge about spiritualism and the cosmic energies - especially after reading and understanding the Qur'an and other scriptures and praying and meditating through which i could recognize the illusions created by the controllers of this world, the visions were intensified. I also feel when im in a pure state or not. Somehow also can sense positive and negative energies. But i never encountered some kind of astral beings during my serotonin phase - i dont even think that its possible when you are in the normal state of consciousness.

Thank you Qunicy for speaking up..

I also heard another case where "Astral Being" could create a "fake illusion" which only a specific individual could see.. but such action drained a lot of their energy and it could last only temporary. Usually just few minutes or 1-2 hours max.

A curse from grandmother line? Maybe you can elaborate more on this?

Based on the information that I've gathered so far, the influence can work both ways, it can be the astral being influencing human and human can also influence astral beings. The important things when encountering them is not to be afraid, be brave and yet calm at the same time.. although I do aware that this is easier said than done.

Maybe you can tell us more about the vision that you had?
Sensing positive (compatible) and negative (incompatible) energy is normal for all people, only the sensitiveness varied between people.

There is also evidence that some governmental agencies tried to control those entities and use them as some kind of a psychological/astral weapon. Research montauk project.

Yes I've heard about this, some government even invented a kind of "Astral Shield" in the form of electromagnetic field generator to forbid "Astral Spies" peering through the (secret) facility.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 06:22:14 AM »
Peace jafar.

What should a creator do about a  rebellious creation? Or How does a creator solve rebellions of "free choice" creations? Or does a creator only creates robots? Since you say, quote:

The idea that the CREATOR having  an enemy or involved in a political conflict / war with one of His / It's own creation is ridiculous...
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 09:44:36 AM »
What should a creator do about a  rebellious creation?

It's impossible in the first place...  :rotfl:
If you think that it's possible I think we have different definition of what THE CREATOR really is, thus let's leave it as that. :rotfl:

Ancient people used to think the CREATOR as if IT was a human king, a deity... IF and only IF it's a deity / creature then it's possible to have another being / creature as "enemy". Deity just like human king faced rebellion and wage wars to stamp out the rebellion.

Pagan Arab mythology, Egyptian mythology, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, Celts mythology, Vikings Mythology, Canaanite Mythology, Sumerian Mythology (to name a few) are full of such stories, battle between Gods, wars between Gods. To make matter worse, some of those Gods have handful of human followers as well and as the Gods battled each others, so does their human followers killing each others on the battlefield for the sake and honor of their respective God(s).

As they eventually evolved to "Monotheist" they didn't change their definition of God, they only change the total number of God, from many to one, thus labelling their enemy as "enemy of their God" still stuck in their head so does the possibility of "rebelling" against Deities.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2019, 07:12:49 AM »
Peace jafar.
While it is not possible to rebel and take "kingship/ownership" from the creator, it is clearly possible -And you and I are examples of that"- to rebel against the creator s system/way of life.
In case you are not aware, GOD s kingdom  must have total submission and trust to the creator Alone and HIS only system/way of life that is chosen with complete knowledge ..

And of course you must be well aware that here on earth, as things stand -With some/most humans corruption and wickedness-  awaiting the day earth will be annexed to GOD s kingdom.

So I will rephrase the question to you:
What does a creator do when faced with creatures who do not accept His system due to their arrogance?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2019, 02:54:37 AM »
Peace!

a rebellion doesn't harm GOD at all. A rebellion out of arrogance mostly ends in a personal hell or finally in the actual hell. GOD is not a person whom someone can harm with his thoughts or while not obeying to his laws. This is only for our own sake and our own Self.
THINK FOR YOURSELF

MissMarple77

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2019, 12:11:46 PM »
Yes TruthSeeker has pmed me it's unfortunate that he's too "shy" or should I say "reluctant" to share what he knows on this forum.

Perhaps due to judgemental and close minded nature of people in this forum??

True, but at least they are honest about their beliefs and no hypocrites. While some traditional muslims are like snakes winding themselves between not directly denying the unseen, because their religion tells them what exactly to believe, and their true materialistic perspective with only a cultural islamic clothing.

Somewhere on the forum (I can't find the thread) someone reported in a conversation with jinns they said they like sugar. Of course, they tell mostly lies, but in rare cases the truth. It makes sense because of the negative effects of refined sugar on the brain. On the other hand they dislike salt. So salt (mostly together with water) is used for energy cleansing. Because salt comes from the earth it has probably to do with this disgust of Iblis (from element fire) against human being (from element earth).
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)