Author Topic: The importance of Jibril and Iblis  (Read 396 times)

quincy

• Apprentice
The importance of Jibril and Iblis
« on: June 29, 2019, 04:13:27 AM »
Peace!

This is something for people who want to understand the Qur'an (Truth) based philosophy of GOD's nature and the importance of Jibril - as he and Iblis are standing in direct opposition which also represents the dualistic paradoxon of our reality. Jibril is in his nature a Jinn(Seraphim) who was given the rank of a Cherubim - an intellectual like Iblis who also represents our Logic - the LOGOS. In hebrew he and Iblis would be called Seraphim which means the burning one - as we know that Jinn are made of smokeless fire.

Now when Iblis rebelled and showed pride, arrogance and even supremacy his rank as a Cherub was revoked and most likely he was replaced with Gabriel. So GOD and the Cherubim separated themselves from him as he would harm the divine order of being. Iblis now represents all that is Evil in nature and which must be avoided. GOD is beyond Good and Evil - GOD is the infinite consciousness which was not created, which existed and will exist for ever and ever. The Creator, The Source, The Eternal.

Why I'm telling this? Because of bogus philosophies of the Freemasons, Jews and even Christians themselves. GOD is ONE. And GOD is beyond Good and Evil.
THE CREED OF ABRAHAM INCLINING TO TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH - THE LIVING AND ETERNAL GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL

quincy

• Apprentice
Re: The importance of Jibril and Iblis
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 01:17:24 AM »
Similarities can be seen in other believe systems like Hinduism, Buddhism or Zoroastrianism and post modern psychology, because its simply inscribed in our psyche - so the monotheistic abrahamic believe systems are bringing nothing new. The quranic doctrine is monotheism - worshipping the creator and try to be a good angelic being like Jibril, Mikail or Israphil and avoiding the destructive Ego (morbid narcissism/destroys others, nature and the self to feed owns abysmal appetite) wich corresponds to Iblis or Shiva. Jibril would be Vishnu. Same concepts we have in Buddhism - wrathful spirits / peaceful spirits -> Gnosticism = Archons (positive and negative - same concept of Jinn).

You can see the influence of Zoroastrianism, especially in the Tariqas - majority of Tariqas were founded by Persian saints. Most of them teach the control of our own thoughts - > controlling thoughts is extremly important as your thoughts are the roots of your Self which influences your body through your chemical reactions (i managed to control my thoughts by praying to GOD for help). If your Ego serves the Most High - nothing can stand in your way. Keep in mind that we are the micro of the macro.
THE CREED OF ABRAHAM INCLINING TO TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH - THE LIVING AND ETERNAL GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL

amin

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:47:57 AM »
in Hinduism Shiva, comes from a different concept, and could not be compared with Iblis, the primordial consciousness itself is considered as Siva, he is seen as a transformer/cosmic dancer/starter of the creation and not often likened with human forms unlike Vishnu, who has avatars in this world and can be likened to the prophets/Jesus. Siva and Vishnu are two different alien concepts united into one religion in modern times. Siva is often visualized through destruction's. From Siva comes her partner Shakthi/Enegry(mother) who is seen as the source of creations like earth and its goodness like rain etc and there are the sons who are visualized as knowledge and strength. here we can see an evolution of visualizing god, In ancient times people as per their requirement tried to worship a form of Gods/Ilahas and later as they see the cause comes into cycle and with different cultures comes into contact with each other the smaller gods unite into one, people realizing  the cause of everything to be linked and could be from primordial one God. Thus son gods can infact be older and more ancient than the father figures.

The concept of iblis i think is more of a buddhist concept, where they see Mara a demon to misguide humans/Buddha to attain motcha and escape from rebirth and theres a lot of give and take between multiple religions and cultures.

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 04:55:25 AM »
In more concrete and practical terms, the body (our senses) create a certain kind of impression to us and tempt us to react in a specific way. That is what was personified into a demon (daemon) or "satan" by ancient people. This personification of our body's impulses into an evil daemon that seeks to lead people astray is alright knowing the lack of resources and the level of reasoning they had. But these two elements have evolved over the years (and it's been a thousand years now) and I think it is ridiculous and naive to only use the thousand years old information and not use your current abilities and available ressources to find detailed information about the matter.

Part of us is animal, part of us is not. One is enslaving, the other one is freeing.

The sheeps of this world are mostly "animals". Hedonists seeking to find pleasure in the world and avoid pain. And to maintain this state of pleasure. And how can you maintain a state of pleasure ? All it takes to ruin someone's state of pleasure is few words. Which is why nowadays we are seeing the creation of "safe spaces" in the west. When you utter a word that such people disagree with, you are not just expressing disagreement, you are actually ruining their scheme of life which consist of sustaining a pleasurable state of existing. So the overreacting response and the outrage and what not is understandable.

There is also the religious sheeps, those who heard about a deity to whom they can pray for more pleasure and benefits in their life, good health, longevity, safety, prosperity, sexual fulfillment, children.....And gain emotional comfort and get rid of fear of death.

For the hedonist, the quality of one's life is determined by how much emotionally fulfilled one is. The quantity of pleasure. For those who cannot find pleasure in the rest of the world, those are unfortunate. The hedonist thinks life is unfair. It's not. Pain and pleasure are two faces of the same coin. Unexpressed hate is painful and expressed hate is pleasurable. Unexpressed lust is painful and expressed lust is pleasurable. This course of action (from unexpressed to expressed)  that is forced on people is intentional. And it is enslaving and it completely kills one's existence (which consists of the "free" will). You become the animal in you and you will do what animals do, to only be moved by emotions. And slightly smarter people will manipulate you with their emotionally charged discourse and you will join movements and embrace a self-fulfilling cause.

Their only principal is: "if it makes you happy, I don't see no problem with it". And we can witness nowadays how the bar is being pushed and self-fulfilling things are being justified and made into laws, and made popular through so called "influencers": musicians, actors and so on....

Everything can be broken down reasonably.
No conspiracy theories needed.

But like a wise man once said, waste no more time arguing what a good man should be......be one!

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 12:26:15 PM »
I agree with the most you wrote but i have doubts regarding your faithfulness while reading through your posts. (if im wrong then im sorry)

You know that GOD hears the calls of tormented souls and helps them, when your cry is sincere - when you repent? I don't believe that GOD exists, i know that GOD exists.  And GOD has no religion - and i worship only the originator of the heavens and earth. This is my experience - i hope you will experience GOD as well, brother.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 03:07:30 AM »
@amin: which tradition are you referring to? there are more traditions in hinduism and buddhism then in any other believe systems... there are even non brahmanists who discredit the worship of the ultimate source... sounds very strange - modern luciferian philosophy did indeed influence even the eastern philosphies.

interestingly enough, other word for dhushara was the pale dancer - what is the qur'ans stance of worshipping female deities (al-lat, al-uzza and manat)? the central "god" in the pre-qur'anic society was dhushara.

Hindu modernism

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan sought to reconcile western rationalism with Hinduism, "presenting Hinduism as an essentially rationalistic and humanistic religious experience".

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism

So to be clear - modern Hinduism is pure rationalistic like their colonizers... and not transcendental.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 07:34:22 AM »
you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

know that phrase? i wonder where its coming from...  ;)

Dhushara was basically a "god" of hedonism. Reminds me of todays techno/trance rave clubs full with synthetics like ecstasy and club names like "Ego" or "Moloch"  ;D

Here is a new ager on the basis of shivanism. If you consider hyperventilation as the release of DMT - you misunderstood something completely. I know those kind of people and i know the luciferian doctrine which is linked to such kind of teachings like "Kundalini"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyRsexBiM8

amin

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 07:49:14 PM »
@amin: which tradition are you referring to? there are more traditions in hinduism and buddhism then in any other believe systems... there are even non brahmanists who discredit the worship of the ultimate source... sounds very strange - modern luciferian philosophy did indeed influence even the eastern philosphies.

interestingly enough, other word for dhushara was the pale dancer - what is the qur'ans stance of worshipping female deities (al-lat, al-uzza and manat)? the central "god" in the pre-qur'anic society was dhushara.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism

So to be clear - modern Hinduism is pure rationalistic like their colonizers... and not transcendental.

I live in South India and i speak with my experience. Yes Hindu culture is vast, good and bad exists as in others, may be there are some strange customs that often get highlighted outside,  but the main thing i like is the cultural goodness that gets preserved through customs and rituals and its not uniform, its diverse with location, occupation and other factors, But from Islam i feel an alien culture gets forcefully pushed onto the people, the way to dress, fast pray pilgrimage etc..in the name of, one God?

you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

know that phrase? i wonder where its coming from...  ;)

Dhushara was basically a "god" of hedonism. Reminds me of todays techno/trance rave clubs full with synthetics like ecstasy and club names like "Ego" or "Moloch"  ;D

Here is a new ager on the basis of shivanism. If you consider hyperventilation as the release of DMT - you misunderstood something completely. I know those kind of people and i know the luciferian doctrine which is linked to such kind of teachings like "Kundalini"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyRsexBiM8

About the video, i dont like these new age yoga nonsense and the business surrounding it, these are new age inventions and not even 1% of people follow or know these. Here religion comes from nature and the gods that give what one need, the needs decide the customs and rituals and thats the beauty .

yes we could also see a lot of superstitions in the name of thousands of gods and in these some gets cheated by so called godmens and strongmen knowingly and unknowingly, some of these crooks gets punished and some escape in the name of religion, but these are minority ignorant and nothing is forced upon from the authority.

My point is even here and many thousand years back, people has the idea about one God and they call it Siva or whatever, hundreds of poems and multiple stories and cultural myths defines it, people long back  realized all those belong to the same. But still the cultural rituals and its needs are diverse, ie the worshiping way of the goodness source they get from is diverse and that we call as pagan or polytheism etc. But what i think is polytheism/mushriek comes only when one say 'my god and your god is different and i have a special god that favors only me my family or my society and only my way of living.'.

If some fishermen has some special ritual and prayer 'oh my sea mother, protect me etc..', and if a farmer praises the rain mother and has some festival or ritual and the beauty is when people realizing that both belongs to the same one source instead of fighting who is bigger or right and that i think is Abraham's realization, that doesnt stop one other from facing their own Qibla and thats Islam.

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 04:44:45 AM »
Personally, im very fascinated with India. I only think that the colonization of the western forces (or in particular the Jesuits) did more harm to the society then the forceful spread of "Islam" which indeed was anti-qur'anic. Some of Indians say that they brought education... but all it was is miseducation to force their deceitful cosmology in the name of science. The Indians were one of the most Intelligent people in the ancient world, it was actually them who educated others back then, the arabs learned a lot from you - even if they dont want to admit that. Till the arrogancy of the west enforced their civilization on others. Some here in the west are proud of that and are justifying it with: "when we moved out they became barbarians again". What they dont realize is that their interference is causing that - you just simply cant change people who are living in another climate, under other star constellations to be like yourself. Im just baffled with this arrogancy which is still present today in europe= middle and north america- new zealand australia.

During the 2nd Reich, Otto von Bismarck was against such kind of colonializm (read his book and not those anti-german lies you see in this bogus media which transformed Germans into suckers). It seems that we Germans were the most reasonable europeans back then. And now we are flooded with completely different people - this colonializm in combination with the modern monitary system backfired terribly. The whore Babylon aka the west is falling very soon.

6:108    And do not insult those who call on other than God, lest they insult God out of ignorance. And We have similarly adorned for every nation their works; then to their Lord is their return and He will inform them of what they had done.

amin

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 10:34:38 PM »
Personally, im very fascinated with India. I only think that the colonization of the western forces (or in particular the Jesuits) did more harm to the society then the forceful spread of "Islam" which indeed was anti-qur'anic. Some of Indians say that they brought education... but all it was is miseducation to force their deceitful cosmology in the name of science. The Indians were one of the most Intelligent people in the ancient world, it was actually them who educated others back then, the arabs learned a lot from you - even if they dont want to admit that. Till the arrogancy of the west enforced their civilization on others. Some here in the west are proud of that and are justifying it with: "when we moved out they became barbarians again". What they dont realize is that their interference is causing that - you just simply cant change people who are living in another climate, under other star constellations to be like yourself. Im just baffled with this arrogancy which is still present today in europe= middle and north america- new zealand australia.

During the 2nd Reich, Otto von Bismarck was against such kind of colonializm (read his book and not those anti-german lies you see in this bogus media which transformed Germans into suckers). It seems that we Germans were the most reasonable europeans back then. And now we are flooded with completely different people - this colonializm in combination with the modern monitary system backfired terribly. The whore Babylon aka the west is falling very soon.

6:108    And do not insult those who call on other than God, lest they insult God out of ignorance. And We have similarly adorned for every nation their works; then to their Lord is their return and He will inform them of what they had done.

Yes  :bravo:, the environment only teaches everyone a lot, everything is from Him.