Author Topic: Is fish really halal?  (Read 1565 times)

Mohammed.

• Apprentice
Re: Is fish really halal?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2019, 08:07:23 PM »
You won't have to deal with the animal screaming with its throat open, while kicking and defecating and peeing, and blinking all at once.

You should watch the video here; you may find a different way of preparing animal for slaughter.
Thus, from the video we can observe that even Large animals can be prepared for slaughter without stunning ( if God willing )

if all people took a decision to eat meat only from mercy slaughterers, What would be the result?
but you indirectly suggests "Make the animals unconscious and let the wicked do whatever they want!"
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself-17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

Mohammed.

• Apprentice
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2019, 08:57:06 AM »
Such unfair things happen when the slaughterer does not consider/treat the animal as a ‘living being with sense organs’.
When there is a demand for Fair meat, the merciless and greedy meat industry cannot survive.

Your solution for animal cruelty is…’Make the animal unconscious’? And you don’t care whether the animal get harmed or not while applying high voltage electric shock on its head!
Why you don’t think/advise to stop animal cruelty and to treat animals fairly, instead of promoting stunning?

You agree the fact that human understanding is limited; still you ignore your Guidance!
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 01:24:21 AM »
You agree the fact that human understanding is limited; still you ignore your Guidance!

How do you know I ignore my guidance ?

If by guidance you mean the Quran, then I can give that guidance to a hateful person and they will use that guidance to justify their hate. Without knowing. It will appear to them the right thing to do. The only thing that keeps you in check is your own mind. If you shut it down, you're leaving yourself with your own "devils" and they will lead you to your loss.

Your guidance doesn't do the work by itself. You have to do all the work yourself. and the work is within.

By the way, I have no issues with slaughtering animals, my problem is this mentality.

That's all I have to say in this thread.

Mohammed.

• Apprentice
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 11:00:35 PM »
How do you know I ignore my guidance ?

Ask yourself what you ignored and what else you are still ignoring
Of course, ignorance is the lack/want of knowledge. But the knowledge is by the will of God.

So thank you for reply, but I pass on your comments.
salaam