Author Topic: Quran & Hadith  (Read 451 times)

Zach

• Beginner/Inquirer
Quran & Hadith
« on: May 22, 2019, 03:52:58 PM »
HADITH
A reported, that B narrated to him from C, who said that he was informed by D, that he heard from E, who told him on the authority of F, that G related to him from H, who said: The prophet said...

QURAN
And if you obey most of those on the earth they will lead you away from the path of the god; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.
Arabic | www.quran4peace.org | ‎الإسلام من القرآن
English | www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html
Facebook | www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace | 4,000,000 Likes

ade_cool

• Apprentice
Re: Quran & Hadith
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 09:09:53 AM »
And when one shahih hadith has been proven to be a lie, there must be at least one liar in the chain of narrators (A or B or C or D or E or F or G or H or combination of them) because a lie does not just come out of nothing ...this is something that Sunnis take it lightly ...somehow they still feel secure to interpret Quran using shahih hadith books even though the liar is the same narrator in other hadiths within the same shahih hadith books.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
Re: Quran & Hadith
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 08:10:28 AM »
Some may find this a treasure trove of anti-Hadith resources:
https://ahadithstudies.wordpress.com

There are articles which specifically discuss these issues, e.g. "Even if its not true its true ? the use of unreliable hadiths in sunni islam", and "The rules of matn (content) criticism: there are no rules" both by Jonathan Brown.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org