Author Topic: Why did God create us?  (Read 3110 times)

Mikhail Matin

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Why did God create us?
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 12:59:12 AM »
Peace Mikhail Matin.

GOD does not need our Service/ worship ...  We do that  for our benefit, if we choose to.

I got the purpose of our life from Koran. :

7:172″ Recall ( There is a barrier between this life and ?other life? hence the reminder!) that your Lord summoned all the descendants of Adam ( Humans, prior to this life and creation of this universe) and had them bear witness for themselves ( Yes each and every individual!):? am I not your Lord?? ( One ruler, One authority, One system so that we do not divide ourselves into factions/tribes?) They all said:? Yes we bear witness? ( You will remember this covenant on the day of judgement?) thus you cannot say on the day of Resurrection:? We were not aware of this.?

( You are responsible and accountable! this life is A test of loyalty to GOD your creator? The choice is: Loyal to GOD or Loyal to "Other than GOD".)

7:174″ We thus explain the revelations ( To remind the humans!) to enable the people to redeem themselves.?

Peace.

I shall leave this thread because this is not going anywhere. Peace to all. Love you guys =)

youssef4342

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Please see:
The Original purpose of our creation?
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603282.0
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 09:20:21 AM »
to test ones true nature.
Say thou: He is GOD, One
GOD, the Absolute
Has not begotten, nor been begotten
Nor is there equal to Him anyone