About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Is it okay to get cats fixed

Started by Amra94, May 14, 2019, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

he  will say people not to go doctor a NEW idea lol

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 06, 2019, 06:21:16 AM
My posts were very simple. I don't know why you are not able to understand my posts.

Quote from: Mohammed. on June 06, 2019, 06:21:16 AM
May be something like the Failure of paracetamol-doctor experiment.

cobra was the doctor of the disease.. thats how he saved 100s innocent lives 

brother watch this movie you will enjoy it after this incident his seniors were angry at him but the fact is he saved people from psychopath interestingly he sort the matter out for them and they still were unhappy...

doctors sometimes try to save lives and make experiments on medicines we should thanks to them instead of thinking they are doing shirk  :rotfl:

hawk99

:!  Peace imrankhawaja from what experience are you speaking from,
are you a cat guardian, have you ever had a "fixed" cat, have you
had a non fixed cat? what perspective are you coming from

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 06, 2019, 10:21:11 PM

who are we to decide ? wild animals deserve to live like wild...

imrankhawaja, my cat is not a wild but domesticated she watches TV.   :)

Quote from: imrankhawaja who are we to decide ? wild animals deserve to live like wild...

what if you cut the wings of bird

Why would we do such a thing?   :nope:

CAT belong to family of hunters like lion, leapords, tiger, panther, cheeta etc..

;D  being neutered doesn't stop a cat from hunting on the contrary spaying
has health benefits that safeguards the animal from diseases, fleas and other
dangers like fights or being killed by autos or being  attacked by dogs.

(same question from you) just apply it on yourself do you like someone do your neutring against your wish ?

by your logic we should not have seeing eye dogs because they are
neutered or spayed.  Let's not forget that military dogs are fixed.
Additionally those slave animals of 5:4 should be free.

:rotfl:   :rotfl:  but seriously   :rotfl:   :hmm   killing animals and eating them
is ok, but neutering  :&  them is not   :rotfl:  OMG

..4:119 is not talking about your furniture lol

Yeah I know, my point was that 4:119 is about making sacred
that which is not like the cow or the slitting of the ears Imho.

Thanks good brother for taking time to read my nonsense.    :handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on June 07, 2019, 09:15:37 PM
:!  Peace imrankhawaja from what experience are you speaking from,
are you a cat guardian, have you ever had a "fixed" cat, have you
had a non fixed cat? what perspective are you coming from

peace hawk,
never had any pet in my whole life, in my childhood wanted to have monkey but my wish never get fulfilled,

once i buy some chicken kids and the cat in our house ate them all .. she was such a B**** :rotfl:

imrankhawaja, my cat is not a wild but domesticated she watches TV.   :)

hmm u can also domesticate a lion or tiger he will watch tv with you .. some people does it too..

you can also trained him how to do pranks like people get done in circus.. we say its a well trained lion , not well educated  :hmm

Why would we do such a thing?   :nope:

same why would we do such a thing thats what i m saying too..

by your logic we should not have seeing eye dogs because they are
neutered or spayed.  Let's not forget that military dogs are fixed.
Additionally those slave animals of 5:4 should be free.

dogs are beneficial along with horses, camel, mules and donkey..
dogs help catching the criminals by sniff sense..
dogs help protecting us as watchman..
dogs help us in  hunting too.. so you are comparing dog with cat,, really  :rotfl: :rotfl: (what happened with your logic brother lol)
even some eskimos used dog as their transport..

:rotfl:   :rotfl:  but seriously   :rotfl:   :hmm   killing animals and eating them
is ok, but neutering  :&  them is not   :rotfl:  OMG

sometimes i think about it we eat and slaughter millions of innocent animals in the name of EID ul AZHA its off-topic.. but even in normal routine we kill animals for getting food from them and they are in our showcases.. when we apply the same things on human then we give it a name horror movie.. "WRONG TURN" is good example when they hunt humans and keep their brian, eyes,liver etc in fridge..

although you are talking about the LIVESTOCK  animals what God created for us so that we can get food, protein, nutrients from them what we need for our bodies, becoz vegan will not let us have all the things what we need in our daily routine..IMO

you and me right now killing thousands of bacteria(animal) for surviving ourself.. can we stop our breath ?

Your God told you to do that one day you ask it from God why so much pain in this life?
he properly told you how to slaughter those livestock..  God created them for that purpose IMHO..

Thanks good brother for taking time to read my nonsense.    :handshake:

you welcome good brother as always people forget to give the important response i m feeling you also missed it.

think someone remove your reproduction organs without your wish ? how you will feel   :peace:

Mohammed.

peace,

We have no authority to bring our own rules in a system which is not ours; we are just creatures like any other thing in this universe, meant to serve our Creator. This earth, its water, air, trees, animals, birds etc. are not our property/possession. God subjugated animals for us for different purposes like food, to guard, help in hunting etc. But that doesn't mean we can do anything with animals if scientists/animal experts agree with that. Did the Creator give animals their organs for no reason? How people can claim that 'the animal has no issue' after altering/removing some of its body parts without the permission of its Creator/the animal? How humans (science and technology) can know the true internal systems (e.g. feelings) of an animal like its Creator knows? If scientists say something is right today, they may find it wrong tomorrow. It's just human understanding. Our understanding has limitations, which can harm the animal.
(E.g. Neutering cats/dogs, Applying methods for killing animals other than what the Creator says etc.)
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

hawk99

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 07, 2019, 11:32:35 PM
peace hawk,
never had any pet in my whole life,

So apparently you speak from inexperience, while I speak from experience.
I've had both neutered/spayed animals and non neutered/spayed animals.
But I digress, your inexperience is more valuable than my experience.   ;D

hmm u can also domesticate a lion or tiger he will watch tv with you .. some people does it too..

no you cannot domesticate a lion or tiger   :brickwall: they can be trained
but not domesticated.  Do not go to a pet shop and ask for a lion or tiger.   :&

dogs are beneficial along with horses, camel, mules and donkey..
dogs help catching the criminals by sniff sense..
dogs help protecting us as watchman..
dogs help us in  hunting too.. so you are comparing dog with cat,, really  :rotfl: :rotfl: (what happened with your logic brother lol)
even some eskimos used dog as their transport..

uh you forgot cats remove rodents from houses. 

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on June 08, 2019, 02:07:52 PM
So apparently you speak from inexperience, while I speak from experience.
I've had both neutered/spayed animals and non neutered/spayed animals.
But I digress, your inexperience is more valuable than my experience.   ;D

peace brother hawk,
i think i should have explained you fully what i meant by experience or also inexperience..

my uncles /cousins own the pet where i spend my childhood i have experience of MANY cats, dogs(alsession, dabourman), birds(different kinds), hens, & family,rabbits, ostrich and also GOATfor eid some times they buy before months.. also one of my uncle frd owned a monkey thats why i told you i wanted to have my own monkey on other words everything got price to buy.. HOW quickly you come to conclusion about my experience quite OPTIMISTC    :hmm

some cats leave hairs that why i never wanted to have any domestic cat whenever i live alone, or atleast in my room premesis..

now coming back to IN(experience),  :laugh:

you dnt need to get experience of murder by doing it,or robbery before making it, or violation/sin before committing it..

i still saying neutring is unethical .. i was thinking you will read my post and you have a courage to tell us HOW DO YOU FEEL IF SITUATION LIKE THIS YOU FACE ? anyway its up to you if you want people to do crime and then think about it what they do it after EXPERIENCE  :rotfl:.

no you cannot domesticate a lion or tiger   :brickwall: they can be trained
but not domesticated.  Do not go to a pet shop and ask for a lion or tiger.   :&

watch this my FRD ( sher-e-babbar)

DOMESTIC
WILD and INTERESTING

uh you forgot cats remove rodents from houses. 

:peace:

but dnt you have any other option for removing them when you are living in 21ST century  common bro you make me laugh  now :rotfl:

MOUSETRAP
GLUE TRAP

also benefit apply only to those who have lot of rats in house  :yes

btw do u let your cat eat the rat in your room and leftover the rubbish  :yuck:
or what if she pee in the carpet  :yuck:

Mohammed.

Quote from: Amra94 on May 16, 2019, 09:53:57 AM
We have parakeets but we don't keep them in a cage, we keep them in an extra room where they have a tree house. Imo they're much better off inside because they're not wild birds.
salaam Amra94,

A bird is a bird. It should be able to fly in the sky whenever it wants. Doesn't matter what breed it is, sometimes they be prey to some other species or sometimes they fight - that is the law. (we actually don't know what is going on in their life).

Qur'an mentions using animals, birds etc. for various purposes by humans. But that doesn't mean they are not free.
Qur'an also says,
6:38 And there is not a creature on the earth, nor a bird that flies with its wings, except they belong to nations like you belong. We did not leave anything out of the record; then to their Lord they will be gathered.

If God inspired/willed them to be with you, they won't go away from you. But if they want to go, leave them!
Likewise if the cat wants to go with his mate let him. Never neuter it!

QuoteThey would probably die of hunger within days if we set them free.
11:6 And there is not a creature on the earth but on God is its provision. And He knows where it dwells and where it hides. All is in a clear book.
15:20 And We have provided therein means of living, for you and for those to whom you are not providers.
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

amin

Theres a old saying here, Killing is sin, but eating clears us out.

Some issues has to be seen with the outcome, if it comes out good, then i think no problems. Likewise if multiple people gets benefit, its OK, rather if its more of a selfish act then it will hurt our mind somehow, even if doesnt hurt others.

Amra94

It's especially sad because often times the mom isn't even able to take care of all of the kittens and without being spayed she can get pregnant up to 5 times each year. That's too many malnourished or dead kittens..

jkhan

Quote from: Amra94 on September 07, 2022, 09:05:31 PM
It's especially sad because often times the mom isn't even able to take care of all of the kittens and without being spayed she can get pregnant up to 5 times each year. That's too many malnourished or dead kittens..

in my understanding not made forbidden i think when we apply all common senses into it.. is it possible for a woman to fix herself? Simple answer is Yes.. right.? Coz it is her body and her choice and not harming anyone no violation takes place.. So if the cat is our own and if you domesticate it and you want it to live a life that you prefer, then there is no harm coz you are the one who is gonna feed and look after the mother cat and there onwards you are not in a position to look after them..
Unfortunately animals cannot speak and express their opinion but still i feel they are created for human being.. as long as you don't physically not harm them unnecessarily it is fine..

You can wear a shoe to a horse and we don't know whether horse likes it or not but we feel it makes comfortable for them for our benefit..in that way fixing cats or animals for that matter which is under you is your property.. you are master and they are like slaves.. These are not big issues i hope.. we control the breeding of mosquitos... well .. mosquitos do spread disease.. fine but we decide our self.. All we have to consider is human life and our connection with human...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]