Author Topic: Is it okay to get cats fixed  (Read 2817 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Is it okay to get cats fixed
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2019, 08:34:36 PM »
Spaying/neutering is a surgery and actually has benefits vs cutting a cats whiskers off for "revenge" like a psycho. How's that comparable.

its not comparable at all,

neutering is a act of crime/immorality/indecency.  against animal who cant speak for itself... confrim psycho = confirm criminal = confirm friend of satan ( 4:119)  so  :elektro: on house for that mentally handicapped...

cutting whiskers will come back again although its act of shame too due to the ignorance of that person.. for him i already request my frd to suspend his employee untill the whiskers come back  :police: :peace:

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2019, 02:22:52 PM »
its not comparable at all,

neutering is a act of crime/immorality/indecency.  against animal who cant speak for itself... confrim psycho = confirm criminal = confirm friend of satan ( 4:119)  so  :elektro: on house for that mentally handicapped...

cutting whiskers will come back again although its act of shame too due to the ignorance of that person.. for him i already request my frd to suspend his employee untill the whiskers come back  :police: :peace:
What's the punishment for neutering cats if it's a CRIME

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2019, 02:38:34 PM »
What's the punishment for neutering cats if it's a CRIME

If someone does it to you what punishment do u think is best ?

Different rules set in different areas
Example in india if u hunt a deer u have to face prison, famous actor SALMAN khan hunted one of them and he was having a TRIAL.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2018/apr/05/salman-khan-bollywood-actor-guilty-of-killing-rare-antelopes

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »
If someone does it to you what punishment do u think is best ?
Um no it doesnt work like that. What's your Quranic proof that animals and humans are equal.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2019, 04:24:43 PM »
Um no it doesnt work like that. What's your Quranic proof that animals and humans are equal.

Did u even read the previous posts and verse 4:119 ?

Or u want me to send that verse through bluetooth  :rotfl:

Btw lie/dishonesty are  also crimes/immoral/indecent acts do u also want quranic proof for them ?

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2019, 05:15:21 PM »
Did u even read the previous posts and verse 4:119 ?

Or u want me to send that verse through bluetooth  :rotfl:

Btw lie/dishonesty are  also crimes/immoral/indecent acts do u also want quranic proof for them ?
Youre saying neutering is a crime based on that verse. Even though it isn't a polytheistic practice and is done to prevent overpopulation of homeless cats/save lives. Why is it a crime?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2019, 07:21:58 PM »
Youre saying neutering is a crime based on that verse. Even though it isn't a polytheistic practice and is done to prevent overpopulation of homeless cats/save lives. Why is it a crime?

BLUE i m saying its a disfiguration in the nature and read that verse again lem me know whats written there according to your understanding..

RED who  gave you right to think like a creator about his creation ? or you have a special license of doing that ?

ORANGE not only a CRIME/immoral/indecent act but also a act of cruel psychopath but u r free to decide as everyone have their own mind. yes according to me its a (crime/unethic) to cut the wings of birds or slit the ears of cattle or remove the sexual organs of animals etc...

Mohammed.

• Apprentice
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 01:53:44 AM »
and I heal the blind and the lepers (3:49) ... i think jesus got the laser technology at the times before 7th century.  :rotfl: why didnt he said that "ask God to heal you" specially when he was representing God directly ?

Read the Full verse. And note the parts of the verse which you removed in your post.

not my logic ...

not in addition but...

These are not the answers to my questions. [ Leave, if you don't have the answer ]

and also he advise us to use common sense always (17:36)

There are different types of common sense [believer’s common sense, atheist common sense, hypocrite common sense etc.]

For example here in 8:49, some people used their common sense when a (very) small group of believers prepared for fighting a big group (e.g. 20 believers fighting 200!! -8:65- i.e. 1 believer have to face 10 enemies!)

8:49
When the hypocrites and those who have a disease in their hearts said: “These people have been deceived by their dheen/system.” But whoever puts his trust in God, then surely, God is Noble/Mighty, Wise/Judicious.

peace
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself-17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 06:39:15 AM »
BLUE i m saying its a disfiguration in the nature and read that verse again lem me know whats written there according to your understanding..

RED who  gave you right to think like a creator about his creation ? or you have a special license of doing that ?

ORANGE not only a CRIME/immoral/indecent act but also a act of cruel psychopath but u r free to decide as everyone have their own mind. yes according to me its a (crime/unethic) to cut the wings of birds or slit the ears of cattle or remove the sexual organs of animals etc...
A lot of things can be considered a "disfiguration in nature" like getting braces, teeth pulled out, having body parts removed if you have cancer, taking birth control. Are they all crimes cause these things don't grow back like whiskers

Red: What polytheistic group spays/neuters cats for religious reasons?

Orange: You're comparing a surgery to animal abuse

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2019, 12:43:45 PM »
@mohammed u need to learn how to understand the verses in which common sense required but i can understand some people are half baked due to which they are helpless in undsrstanding common sense.

Example its god who make u feed and make u healthy after illness.
But from this people lacking in common sense think God will come and bring food and suregery equipments so i think u ll do an experiment of three days  waiting for God to come and bring food for you.

Another experiment jump from hill get ur bone break and wait God to come and fix your bone  :rotfl:

Then u can always share ur experience with us who knows how many people get benefit from it lol.

@ amra94 u skipped the questions too instead of moving the debate further
Read my posts again and try sorting out apparent issues

1 What if someone remove ur reproduction organs without asking ur wish?
2 How u understand 4:119?