Author Topic: Are Ashkenazi Jews really descended from Khazars?  (Read 1417 times)

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
Are Ashkenazi Jews really descended from Khazars?
« on: May 09, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »
I see while reading through various posts in this forum that this is still the claim advanced by most members. Let me inform you that you are late in the matter, this theory has long been discredited by genetic evidence. Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from Khazarian Jews, at least not in any significant way. The contribution from Khazarians is minimal. I would urge everyone to stop propagating such pseudo-scientific non-sense.

Instead, genetic data clearly shows that Ashkenazi Jews are a mixure between middle-eastern men (mostly old Jews but not only them) and european women. I can go on and prove this to you but I doubt anyone here is knowledgeable enough about population genetics to understand. Therefore, let me keep it simple : ashkenazi jewish Y-DNA(ie paternal) lines derive mostly from the Levant, this is explicitely proven by many lines, naming only a few is enough to clear the case beyond the shadow of a doubt. E-Z17699, E-Y14891, J-Y3088,  R-Y18855 are some of the undeniable ones. Most of these lines are totally inexistant outside of middle-eastern populations.

On an autosomal level, thus taking into account the overall ancestry rather than uniparental lines only, the same euro-mideastern profile emerges, causing Ashkenazim to cluster close to South Italians on a global plot.

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
Re: Are Ashkenazi Jews really descended from Khazars?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 01:50:22 PM »
All Jews are Turkic. And a little Indian...

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »
The inevntion of the Jews got exposed years ago by people who are called "Jews" themselves. Banu Israel is not a religion but a culture and nation, not of a caucasoid race but of negro, the hebrews. Open the table of nations in the Torah and you will see that Ashkenaz was not from the line of Shem. If you name a state ISRAEL then you need to expect that people will look at the scripture to see whats going on. The khazarian Khaganate had a mass conversion to a religion called "Judaism" which in fact was talmud based, to be exact, Rabbinic Judaism as those hold authority and are considered to be a filter to the Torah and the Tradition. The Khazar khaganate had not only Ashkenaz originated people, there were also Magogans and others from the line of Japhet. Khazar was the ruling tribe, who were Magogans.

Even some israelis know that, but cant do anything about the established lies by the zionist movement.
THINK FOR YOURSELF

Jane

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 12:17:30 PM »
I think Semites count as Caucasian, it's a skull shape not skin colour. I agree the Ashkenazi are fake Semites though.
PEACE

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 04:53:02 PM »
All Jews are Turk.

Jane

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
Not all Turks. A mix of ethnic groups, about 4 distinct ones I heard. Most don't have a significant amount of 'Semitic blood'. Just pointing this out would be considered a hate crime in my country though. Weird.
PEACE

quincy

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 03:23:07 AM »
Not all Turks. A mix of ethnic groups, about 4 distinct ones I heard. Most don't have a significant amount of 'Semitic blood'. Just pointing this out would be considered a hate crime in my country though. Weird.

Germany?  ;D Actually you can even go to jail for questioning the mainstream narrative regarding WW2.
THINK FOR YOURSELF

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 04:50:56 PM »
All Jews are TURK.

Jane

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 02:10:07 PM »
No, Britain. Not as bad as Germany yet. Questioning the holocaust is defined as a hate crime I think but they haven't started locking us up for it yet.
PEACE

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 11:13:27 AM »
People, I advise you not to talk about what you do not have any knowledge of. I gave you some genetic insight about the nature of ashkenazi jews, yet you keep rehashing stupid debunked non-sense, such as the Khazarians and Turks or whatever. When DNA comes into play, it is no longer a matter of debate...