Author Topic: Matheism, THE ANTI-CONSUMERISM MOVEMENT (Quranic Animism)  (Read 288 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
Matheism, THE ANTI-CONSUMERISM MOVEMENT (Quranic Animism)
« on: April 10, 2019, 10:05:16 AM »
Allah will test you with a river . Anyone who drinks from it is not with me. But anyone who does not taste it is with me — except for him who merely scoops up a little in his hand. (2:249)

That home of the Hereafter We assign (only) to those who do not desire exaltedness (SHOPPING) upon the earth or corruption/ecological disorder. And the outcome is for the naturalness. (28:83)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
Re: Matheism, THE ANTI-CONSUMERISM MOVEMENT (Quranic Animism)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:38:38 PM »
You are the best nation ever to be produced before mankind. You enjoin the right/natural, forbid the wrong/unnatural and have iman in Allah/Sunnatullah/LordLaw of Nature. If the People of the Book (of Political Jurisprudence) were to have iman, it would be better for them. Some of THEM (PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, with RITUAL) are muminun but most of them are deviators. (3:110)

We created man in the finest mould. Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low, except for those who have iman and do natural actions: they will have a wage which never fails. (95:4-6)

Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:43:45 PM »
Standard of Proof: Musa said, "My LordLaw, I have no control over anyone but myself and my brother, so make a clear distinction between us and this deviant people." (5:25)

By no means! Do not obey him (forced justice), prostrate and come near (to natural justice). (96:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elrTpoY6AYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6G44XdwIA

So do not obey the kafirun (forced justice) but use this (civil disobedience ) to battle against them with all your might. (25:52)

He made all gods same god. (38:5)

ELSE

They are the ones who say, “Give nothing (of support) to those who are with Allah's messenger until they disband.” But to Allah belong the treasures of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites (neutral, cowardice, bystander, peacemaker, moderate, tolerance) understand not. (63:7) The hypocrites are in the lowest level of the Fire. (4:145)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 05:00:35 AM »

We said, "Go down from here as enemies to each other!" (2:36)

Human Satan 6:112 is your enemy: so treat him as an enemy. (35:6)