News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Climate Change (Mass Extinctions) - THEREFORE Repent (Join Ecovillage)

Started by Mahdi Ibrahim, April 18, 2019, 09:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahdi Ibrahim

Turn in repentance/tawba/unfriend to your Lord and submit to Him BEFORE the punishment (from climate change) comes upon you. Then you cannot be helped/with Tawba, door of tawba closed forever (after the Tipping Point - Global Warming of 1.5 ºC, and Climate Change). (39:54)

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 16, 2019, 12:08:34 PM
Moral Universalism vs Relative Universalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmquM2jum6I

Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this God he's worshipping

What is the meaning of obeying Allah?

Indeed those who swear allegiance to you (Natural Person / Rasul = ) swear allegiance to Allah. (48:10)

He who obeys the Messenger then surely he obeyed Allah. (4:80)

Therefore, forget about "imaginary" ALLAH and obey Natural Person ALONE.. You're still blind and have no idea what is Allah. and because if you believe in Allah and disobey His Messenger (Natural Person), then "all your good deeds come to nothing". If you believe in Messengers mention in the Quran, and disbelieve Messengers not mention in the Quran, then you're a True Kuffar.

Transformation is a huge task, hugely beautiful and hugely difficult.. Therefore Join as "trainee" (conditional believers, ie. muslim) first, the Ecovillage Programme ... No person can reach Enlightenment (Mukmin, ie have "iman") without doing the Jihad for Ecological Justice.

That is the meaning of "Islam" and "Muslim". Refer to verse 3:83-85, 21:104-108.

ELSE

...Obey His Messenger and do not let all your good deeds come to nothing. (47:33) Even if you asked forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah still would not forgive them. That is because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger. (9:80)

Say [Imam al-Mahdi], "I advise you to do one thing only: ie. stand before 'Sunnatullah/NATURE', in pairs or singly, and think (What defines you? align our nature with NATURE)!. (34:46)

That is the good news which Allah gives to His slaves who have iman and do right/natural actions. Say: "I do not ask you for any wage for this — except for you to love your near of kin (AND their environments, NO Earth = NO LIFE = NO ALLAH). If anyone does a natural action, We will increase the good of it for him. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful." (42:23)

Say, "I do not ask you for any wage, and I am not an imposter (unnaturalist, false self, APPROVAL JUNKIES)" (38:86)

WHEREAS

Allah =Energy

Quran = The Oath for Law of Nature (Transformation of Energy)

Rasul = Ecovillage Development Programme etc

• We have sent you as a Witness (33:45) For every nation is a Messenger/Witness. (10:47) There was not a nation that a Warner/Witness did not come to it. (35:24) Messengers/Witnesses of who We have told to you (in this Quran), and Messengers/Witnesses We have not told to (in this Quran). (4:164) We do not make any distinction betweem them (Messengers not mention in the Quran). (3:84) They want to make a distinction (on the Messengers not mention in the Quran) ... such people are the True Kuffar. (4:150-151) We have not sent any Messenger/Witness except in the language of his people. (14:4) I/Rasul was a Witness against them as long I/Rasul remained among them. (5:117) On that Day We will raise up among every community Witnesses against them from amongst themselves. (16:89) We will drag out a Witness from each nation and will say, "Produce your evidence!" (28:75)

Obey Allah Obey Rasul = Obey Energy (for the preservation of Natural Order) and Obey Ecovillage Development Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-P2jaxx8xo

IF Ecovillage

THEN Preservation of Natural Order (Earth)

ELSE "The human is indeed in loss" (climate change and the sixth mass extinctions) -> LOSER, now and hereafter.

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 10, 2019, 11:52:32 AM
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

Whereas:

ٱلله is the Light (Energy). (24:35)

مُحَمَّدٌ is the "One Who Praise"

• "One Who Praise," ie.
  • "One With Validity," ie.
  • "One Who Lawfulness," ie.
  • "One Who Naturalness," ie.
  • HANIF / THE PURE NATURAL BELIEVER / SUNNATULLAH ALONE MUSLIM

Therefore, the SHAHADA:
[url="http://matheism.blogspot.com"]Matheism[/url] is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | [url="https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610618.0"]What defines you?[/url]

Mahdi Ibrahim

MAIN ARGUMENT -> "THE PUNISHMENT" (CLIMATE CHANGE)

There is no city We will not destroy BEFORE THE DAY OF RISING, Or punish with a terrible PUNISHMENT/CLIMATE CHANGE/the sixth mass extinction. That was decreed in the Book/Ordain. (17.58)

Your Lord never destroys cities (with climate change and the sixth mass extinctions) without FIRST SENDING A RASUL/FINAL in their midst, reciting to them OUR SIGNS (for Final Tawba). (28:59)

IF climate change and sixth mass extinctions (the point of no return (tawba).. the tipping point)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_UC2gXj-s

THEN Final Rasul (Imam al-Mahdi) as FInal Warner

ELSE no Final Warner (Final Rasul)

THE ISSUE/FACTS

When the PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN FULFILLED against them, WE WILL BRING OUT for them a beastly brutes (Methane/1,400 gigatonnes) from the earth who WILL TORMENT THEM/TIPPING POINT, for men certainly do not believe Our natural/signs. (27.82)

https://www.facebook.com/matheism/photos/2039780479571866/
https://www.facebook.com/matheism/photos/2039714192911828/
https://www.facebook.com/matheism/photos/2039127279637186/

Its Signs (of Gog & Magog) have already come. (47.58)

God does not harm mankind (with Climate Change/Qiyamah) in any way, but men do harm themselves (with Climate Change/Qiyamah). (10.44)

Your Lord never destroys cities without FIRST SENDING A RASUL/FINAL in their midst, reciting to them OUR SIGNS. (28:59)

Turn in repentance/tawba/unfriend to your Lord and submit to Him BEFORE the punishment (from climate change) comes upon you. Then you cannot be helped/with Tawba, door of tawba closed forever. (39:54)

It will come upon them suddenly, confounding them, taking them completely by surprise, and they will not be able to ward it off. They will be granted no reprieve. (21:40)

CONCLUSION/PROOF FOR ALLAH

However hard you try, many people will not believe (in Natural Law/Sunnatullah Alone... Punishment from Allah JUSTIFIED!). (12:13)

It was revealed to Nuh: ´None of your people are going to have iman except for those who already have iman.' (11:36)

Then, when the messengers gave up... Our PAINFUL PUNISHMENT/2021 [COMES UPON THEM]. (12:110)

The Final/Messenger will say: "O my Lord! SURELY my people took this Quran for FOOLISH NONSENSE." (25:30)

HOW WILL IT HAPPEN? "IT WILL COME UPON THEM SUDDENLY!"

They say, ´When will this promise come about if you are telling the truth?´ If those who are kafir only knew of the time when they will not be able to keep the Fire away from their faces or their backs! And they will receive no help! No, IT WILL COME UPON THEM SUDDENLY, confounding them, TAKING THEM COMPLETELY BY SURPRISE, and they will not be able to ward it off. They will be granted no reprieve. Messengers before you were also mocked, but those who jeered were engulfed by what they mocked. (21:38-41)

THE PRE-RESURRECTION PERIOD - END OF TAWBA, FOREVER.

There is no city We will not destroy BEFORE THE DAY OF RISING, Or punish with a terrible PUNISHMENT/CLIMATE CHANGE/the sixth mass extinction. That was decreed in the Book. (17.58)

THEN...

The promise of my LordLaw (of Nature & Climate Change) is the truth. And We left them till that day to surge like waves on one another. And the horn was blown so We gathered them together. And We displayed Hell on that Day to the disbelievers openly. (18:99-100)

WHAT TO LOOK FOR?

Pollution has appeared on land and at sea [CORAL EXTINCTION] because of what man´s hands have accomplished, so he may let them taste something of what they have earned, in order that they will turn back [in repentance/unfriend the kafirun, 60:4]. (30:41)

Wait for a day when the sky will come up with a visible/evidence smoke/C02 (of global warming/climate change) that will envelop mankind/globally/2021. THIS IS A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT [IN VERSE 17:58]. 44:10-11)

WHAT IS OUR CURRENT STAGE?

We send Our command/Final Rasulullah to (warn) its people living a life of ease [from jihad for Environmental Justice] but they act rebelliously in it. So the decree of punishment is justified, and We destroy it utterly [the illustation] How many generations We destroyed after Nuh! (17:16-17)

Did you think that you can enter Paradise without Allah testing those of you who fight (or strive) hard, and remain steadfast? (3:142)

If you do not go out for His cause [obey the Rasul and jihad for Environmental Justice], He will punish you with a painful punishment and substitute another people in your place [new life/planet]. You will not harm Him in any way. Allah has power over all things. (9:39)

The pious ones would answer, "In order to be FREE FROM BLAME before your Lord!" (7:164)

That Day We will fold up heaven like folding up the pages of a book. As We originated the first creation so WE WILL REGENERATE IT (WITH NEW HUMAN POPULATION/PLANET, 7:56). It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do. (21:104)

THE FINAL RASULULLAH FOR CLIMATE CHANGE/SIXTH MASS EXTINCTION - QIYAMAH

The witness from Allah for Akhira/Trial

They ask (Muhammad): "When will this prophecy/promise (of future/final Messenger.. The Imam/Founder of al-Mahdi/Mahdism/Mahdist/Matheist)? (10:46-50) ... It is "day when the sky will come up with a visible/evidence smoke/C02 (of global warming/climate change) that will envelop mankind/globally/2021. THIS IS A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT [IN VERSE 17:58]. 44:10-11)"

Allah would never destory human habitation (with climate change) without first sending the Final/Rasul to its centre, reciting our Signs/Climate Change to them. (28:59)

Then when the Messengers despaired and thought themselves denied, Our help came to them, and those We willed were saved. Our violent FORCE (OF GLOBAL WARMING AND CLIMATE CHANGE/2021) cannot be averted from people who are unnaturals/evildoers. (12:110)

He said: "O Lord, I called my people night and day!" (71:5) ... The Final/Messenger will say: "O my Lord! Surely my people took this Quran/theory/of natural laws for foolish nonsense/unnaturals." (25:30)

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQV1hiLpQQ
[url="http://matheism.blogspot.com"]Matheism[/url] is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | [url="https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610618.0"]What defines you?[/url]

Mahdi Ibrahim

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 18, 2019, 09:13:04 AM
MAIN ARGUMENT -> "THE PUNISHMENT" (CLIMATE CHANGE)

There is no city We will not destroy BEFORE THE DAY OF RISING, Or punish with a terrible PUNISHMENT/CLIMATE CHANGE/the sixth mass extinction. That was decreed in the Book/Ordain. (17.58)

Your Lord never destroys cities (with climate change and the sixth mass extinctions) without FIRST SENDING A RASUL/FINAL in their midst, reciting to them OUR SIGNS (for Final Tawba). (28:59)

IF climate change and sixth mass extinctions (the point of no return (tawba).. the tipping point)

THEN Final Rasul (Imam al-Mahdi) as FInal Warner

ELSE no Final Warner (Final Rasul)

Turn in repentance/tawba/unfriend to your Lord and submit to Him BEFORE the punishment (from climate change) comes upon you. Then you cannot be helped/with Tawba, door of tawba closed forever (after the Tipping Point - Global Warming of 1.5 ºC, and Climate Change). (39:54)

already started, 50 gigatonnes already released to our atmosphere...

When the PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN FULFILLED
against them, WE WILL BRING OUT for them a beastly brutes (Methane/1,400 gigatonnes) from the earth who WILL TORMENT THEM/TIPPING POINT, for men certainly do not believe Our natural/signs. (27.82)

About "THE PUNISHMENT" (climate change and the sixth mass extinctions)

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on February 02, 2019, 04:10:32 PM
Your Lord would never destroy any cities 'with Climate Change' without first sending to the chief of them a RASUL رَسُولً (Imam al-Mahdi) to recite Our 'Tawba' Signs to them. (28:59)

There is no city We will not destroy before the Day of Rising, or punish with a terrible punishment. (17:58)

So be on the watch for a day when heaven brings forth a distinctive smoke (of Climate Change 1.5 °C), which enshrouds mankind/globally. ´This is a painful punishment! (44:10-11)

When the punishment has been fulfilled against them, We shall bring forth beastly brutes of 'artic Methane' from the Earth declaring that the people certainly do not believe in OUr 'Ecological' Signs. (27:82)

Turn in repentance to your Lord and submit to Him before punishment comes upon you, for then you cannot be helped (with Tawba anymore). (39:54)

When We decide to destroy a town, We command (Our Rasul to) those corrupted by wealth/ecological disorder [to reform], but they [persist in their] disobedience; Our sentence is passed, and We destroy them utterly. (17:16)

When the messengers lost all hope and realized that they had been dismissed as liars, Our help came to them: We saved whoever We pleased, but Our punishment will not be turned away from guilty people. (12:110)

On the day that one of your LordLaw's Signs does come, no iman which a self professes will be of any use to it if it did not have iman before and earn good in its iman. Say: "Wait, then; We too are waiting." (6:158)

THE TIPPING POINT / THE POINT OF NO RETURN = THE POINT OF NO TAWBA

Then, no more TAWBA FOREVER. 2021 - 2025.

Next stage: The Sixth Mass Extinctions.

Imam al-Mahdi: "O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense." (25:30)

On the day that one of your Lord´s (Artic Methane / Beastly brutes) Signs does come, no iman which a self professes will be of any use to it IF
Say: Wait, then; We too are waiting. (6:158)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmquM2jum6I

All of them did nothing but declare the messengers (ecological justice) as liars; hence, My punishment became due. (38:14) On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

Mahdi Ibrahim

What is TIPPING POINT? (year 2016 - 2021)

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 18, 2019, 10:48:07 AMOn the day that one of your Lord´s (Artic Methane / Beastly brutes) Signs does come, no iman which a self professes will be of any use to it IF
Say: Wait, then; We too are waiting. (6:158)

Mahdi Ibrahim

We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he said, "I believe that there is no god but Him in whom the tribe of Israel believe. I am one of the Muslims." (10:83-90)

Musa chose seventy men from his people for Our appointed time and when the earthquake seized them he said, "My Lord, if You had willed, You could have destroyed them previously and me as well. Would you destroy us for what the fools among us did? It was only a trial from You by which You misguided those You willed and guided those You willed. You are our Protector so forgive us and have mercy on us. You are the Best of Forgivers. Prescribe good for us in this world and the Next World. We have truly turned/TAWBA to You." He said, "As for My punishment, I strike with it anyone I will. My mercy (FOR TAWBA) extends to all things but I will (only) prescribe it for those who have taqwa and contribute toward purification, and those who believe in Our Signs (ie. seven conditions in 7:157).... Those who follow the Messenger (people of Ibrahim), the Unlettered (naturalist) Prophet (grand news for climate change), whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel (no religism), commanding them to do right/natural and forbidding them to do wrong/unnatural, making pure things halal for them and impure things haram for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains which were around them. Those who have iman in him and honour him and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him, they are the ones who are successful."  (Q7:155-157) ELSE NO TAWBA.

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 21, 2019, 03:09:27 PMWhen the punishment has been fulfilled against them, We shall bring forth beastly brutes of 'artic Methane' from the Earth declaring that the people certainly do not believe in OUr 'Ecological' Signs. (27:82)

Turn in repentance to your Lord and submit to Him before punishment comes upon you, for then you cannot be helped (with Tawba anymore). (39:54)

The conditions of TAWBA

Verse 46:13-16

A. Reach enlightenment, not an animalistic person

OR 7:156-157

B. Conditional believers (muslim), ie:

I swear by your Lord that they will not be considered "Muslims" until they let you (People of Ibrahim) judge their disputes and find no objections in their souls against your decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction. (Q4:65)

[1] Taqwa (being conscious of "facts" vs. "opinions", delusional): Verse 11:17

• Sunnatullah (MATH, Law of Nature)
  • Revelation (E, Natural Person)
  • Jihad/Tawba (ISM, Natural Law)

[2] Contribute toward purification (support one another for Truth/natural justice and Patience/ecovillage), Naturalist Constitution

[3] Believe in Our Signs, ie:

Those who have iman in him and honour him and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him, [only] they are the ones who are successful."  (Q7:157)  Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger will be with those whom Allah has blessed (al-Fatihah:7): the Prophets and the true, the martyrs and the righteous. What excellent company such people are! (Q4:69)

ELSE, No TAWBA and not even a Muslim.

Deciding who is human?
The Matheism DOCTRINE OF MAN

I swear by your Lord that they will not be considered "Muslims" until they let you (People of Ibrahim) judge their disputes and find no objections in their souls against your decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction. (Q4:65)

Even if you asked forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah still would not forgive them. That is because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger. (Q9:80) On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (Q50:30)

It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do. (Q21:104)

We have only sent you as a mercy (for acceptance of Tawba) to all the worlds. (WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? They are those who) Say: "It is revealed to me that your god is same God. So are you Muslims?" (Q21:107-108)

He made all gods same god. (Q38:5)

Your Lord never destroys cities without FIRST SENDING A RASUL/FINAL in their midst, reciting to them OUR SIGNS (FOR TAWBA). (Q28:59)

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on April 18, 2019, 09:00:14 AMSay [Imam al-Mahdi], "I advise you to do one thing only: ie. stand before 'Sunnatullah/NATURE', in pairs or singly, and think (What defines you? align our nature with NATURE)!. (34:46)

That is the good news which Allah gives to His slaves who have iman and do right/natural actions. Say: "I do not ask you for any wage for this — except for you to love your near of kin (AND their environments, NO Earth = NO LIFE = NO ALLAH). If anyone does a natural action, We will increase the good of it for him. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful." (42:23)

Say, "I do not ask you for any wage, and I am not an imposter (unnaturalist, false self, APPROVAL JUNKIES)" (38:86)